• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I really like the trailer. BBSFM looks really good I can't wait to play it on the PS3 especially the secret episode that we never got. I'm really curious to find out if it'll feel any different playing BBS on a home console instead of a hand held.

Javelin434

Awards
I'm just looking forward to seeing Kairi cute face... in HD!!! I could use an HD update to my wallpaper :3

Character-Baby-Names-7---Kairi-Kingdom-Hearts-Disney-Image-jpg.jpg

This one specifically *Fanboys*

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I really like the trailer. BBSFM looks really good I can't wait to play it on the PS3 especially the secret episode that we never got. I'm really curious to find out if it'll feel any different playing BBS on a home console instead of a hand held.
At the very least, no one will complain about how BBS cutscenes were cropped. :)

I'm just looking forward to seeing Kairi cute face... in HD!!! I could use an HD update to my wallpaper :3

This one specifically *Fanboys*

Hate to burst your bubble but that's assuming they have an HD render, unlike the first game's videos.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Here's a dubbed version of the trailer, and it's JUST AS GOOD OH MY GOD
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXLRtSlxEQE">[video=youtube;XXLRtSlxEQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXLRtSlxEQE[/video]

I don't get how anyone can dislike Willa's performance. Seriously.
I found that Willa's performances fluctuate between mediocre and outstanding thankfully she hits all of the important scenes out of the park.

The orchestrated version of passion along with her voice over just gives me chills.

roxaven

I am so looking forward to fighting Roxas and the other organization members in HD plus KH 2 final mix hada lot more extra features than the first. But I have a question will it be similar to Kingdom Hearts where the cut scenes will be muted and just contain subtitles? Because I know that KH2 final mix had a lot more extra scenes than KH. I hope they can dub it but I doubt it :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am so looking forward to fighting Roxas and the other organization members in HD plus KH 2 final mix hada lot more extra features than the first. But I have a question will it be similar to Kingdom Hearts where the cut scenes will be muted and just contain subtitles? Because I know that KH2 final mix had a lot more extra scenes than KH. I hope they can dub it but I doubt it :/

The new scenes in KH2FM had both a dubbed and non-dubbed version. I have no doubt they'll be able to do the same for the western release.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But I have a question will it be similar to Kingdom Hearts where the cut scenes will be muted and just contain subtitles? Because I know that KH2 final mix had a lot more extra scenes than KH. I hope they can dub it but I doubt it :/

In Kingdom Hearts Final Mix in Japan for 1.5, the additional scenes were left unvoiced in Japanese. This is why they were left unvoiced in English for the NA/EU/PAL release.

In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix in Japan, the scenes weren't voiced in English but in Theater Mode where you could view the scenes in both English and Japanese, they were voiced in Japanese. Because there is voice in the Japanese version, you should expect voice in the English version for 2.5. They try to keep things as consistent as possible between the versions.

roxaven

In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix in Japan, the scenes weren't voiced in English but in Theater Mode where you could view the scenes in both English and Japanese, they were voiced in Japanese. Because there is voice in the Japanese version, you should expect voice in the English version for 2.5. They try to keep things as consistent as possible between the versions.

Sweet! I guess I never checked out the theater mode, I mean I played the game where it's in English but the subtitles were in Japanese while the extra scenes were unvoiced with Japanese subtitles. But since you cleared that out I'm looking forward to hearing the english dub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back