• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands Leveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thankfully it should be a lot easier to max in KHFM with the Tech Boosts. I think I may have a separate save file just for the sake that you can't ever visit Destiny Islands again once Sora's journey begins.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Thankfully it should be a lot easier to max in KHFM with the Tech Boosts. I think I may have a separate save file just for the sake that you can't ever visit Destiny Islands again once Sora's journey begins.

I did that in KH1 and also did that with Roxas in KH2...so sad that you can't revisit it although I understand why :(

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I did that in KH1 and also did that with Roxas in KH2...so sad that you can't revisit it although I understand why :(

Same. I've also always wanted to explore more of Destiny Islands aside from the beaches they hang out at. Especially the villages you see in KH2 with Kairi.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I've heard of people actually getting to level 99 on DI... which is ridiculous! I mean... I can't imagine just doing that... all day... the same thing. The highest I've gotten is around level 15, but when I do walkthroughs of the game, I always say to do by 5s if on Easy and Standard and 10+ on Proud if they feel they're up for it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Anybody who managed to reach level 100 on DI must have the patience of a rock.

The highest I could ever get to on DI is I guess around 15 or so. I kept parrying Tidus' attack (I found this one the easiest if you can get the timing right) for like an hour plus, it became extremely mundane. Once I get Guard, I challenged them to a three-on-one match and easily bulldozed my way through them.

Needless to say, Darkside is a cinch too, even though I was playing on Critical.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Anybody who managed to reach level 100 on DI must have the patience of a rock.

The highest I could ever get to on DI is I guess around 15 or so. I kept parrying Tidus' attack (I found this one the easiest if you can get the timing right) for like an hour plus, it became extremely mundane. Once I get Guard, I challenged them to a three-on-one match and easily bulldozed my way through them.

Needless to say, Darkside is a cinch too, even though I was playing on Critical.

More like the patience of a mountain.

The highest I ever got was 10.

Ventus_

Awards
The three on one gives you much more experience than any of them individually as I just learned. The same amount you get from Battling Riku on the first day. Around ten-ish.
Wakka alone only gives 3 exp.

Last game I grinded in the storm scene (since I only recently learned that you can battle the islanders and Riku) to level 18. I had intended 20 but got bored and tired of it.

I've started a new file now in which the Islanders and Riku have gotten me to level 9 now and I'm taking on the three until ten. Then I am for ten more with the heartless in the storm scene.

blksabbath74

We got up to13-14 on my most recent, but that was with my daughter playing, and she was having a hard time with that first boss battle, so I just ground her out on Heartless.

There's really no reason to, as the XP is better and levelling goes quicker in Traverse Town.

Heartless Sora

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I got to like level 25 by grinding on the Heartless at Destiny Islands and I still am working on that grinding. I've always been a patient child and I found it fun in my own kinda way. I always liked to challenge myself and I want to see if can get a level 100 Destiny Islands Sora, just for the fun of it. I always did this kind of stuff for my older brother, so I don't really mind it anymore. :tongue:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember spending a good hour or so just fighting the Shadows on Destiny Islands on my second or third playthrough. I usually fight them for 5 or 10 minutes now every time I play but I don't think I could level up to 100 just getting 1 EXP at a time. :p

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
When I was little I seen all of the people trying to get to level 100 before leaving Destiny Islands, and I wanted to try too. :p
I think I got to 25-35, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Sweet jeez, guys! If I had to listen to that cheesy island music past level 5 I'd go INSANE...

So I just cranked up my radio and made it to level 12 ;D
Nuthin like playing a game to tunes that absolutely DON'T FIT!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I haulage a save file on the ps2 where I made it to level 21 just fighting Tidus, and then I was like "I'm done"

nxtgarnett5

I got to like level 25 by grinding on the Heartless at Destiny Islands and I still am working on that grinding. I've always been a patient child and I found it fun in my own kinda way. I always liked to challenge myself and I want to see if can get a level 100 Destiny Islands Sora, just for the fun of it. I always did this kind of stuff for my older brother, so I don't really mind it anymore. :tongue:

I am curious how long it takes you roughly to go up one level, like how many spawns of the neverending heartless do you have to go through to increase one level

MyNameisAnsem

Am I the only one who thought it wasn't worth the time to constantly fight Shadow after Shadow just to gain experience, which you can do in Traverse Town while running around everywhere? You don't even get much experience from Shadows, so it would take to long.

nxtgarnett5

Am I the only one who thought it wasn't worth the time to constantly fight Shadow after Shadow just to gain experience, which you can do in Traverse Town while running around everywhere? You don't even get much experience from Shadows, so it would take to long.

I'm sure there are others, but idk, you just are at such a low level from just fighting riku that you kind of want a little boost before you leave the island. For me I always knew that I wasn't going to be going back to the island really, so I kind of just stayed behind a little longer and gained some levels along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back