• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

since i can't post this in the staff forum -- to the mod who keeps removing me from discussions:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
please stop. especially to whoever removed me from this thread:

http://forums.khinsider.com/foyer/182267-hey-everyone-o.html

the first post i made was something along the lines of this:

"welcome to the forum!! if you have any questions let me know"

that one got deleted, but no one told me why. so i made another post, which was along the same lines as the previous post. that one got deleted to. then i posted a third and final one, which not only got deleted but i also got banned from the thread. that's bogus. you might think i'm being facetious but i liked the new member's name "porky minch" because i'm a huge mother fan. i was being legit when i welcomed that new member.

i'm not trying to make a scene. i can't pm the mod who did this because i have no idea who did it. the mod who kept deleting my stuff from that thread and then removed me from the discussion didn't even tell me why. and i can't bring attention to it in the staff section because i got banned from the staff section because i always "spam." i feel like you guys are always antagonizing me because i cause disruptions or w/e which is fine but at least have a reason when you delete my stuff/infract me.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Hmmmmm. I can see both sides of the story, but then again, there's like 3 mods who never seem to make a post that doesn't entail a gif or meme, and it's honestly just a bit weird.

D

Deleted member 36435

the moderators of this forum are actually fucking retarded
i thought you knew that steve

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah this actually happened if that's what you're asking

i know it's hard to tell when i'm joking and when i'm serious but here i'm actually kind of annoyed with certain staff members atm

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
"i'm not trying to make a scene"

then ask in the ask a mod thread or pm any online moderator or an administrator instead of posting in fi.

i'm pming you now.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
the first post i made was something along the lines of this:

"welcome to the forum!! if you have any questions let me know"

it's true, i saw it.

idk why it was deleted because whether or not he's being tongue-in-cheek, there's really no serious harm in a post like that.

Awards
to the mods
9a6CJ6Oh.jpg

Back