• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The KHI Fandom of the Month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Fandom do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
KHI Fandom of the Month

300px-Meow_Wow_(Nightmare)_KH3D.png

Each month, we'll select a fandom to write about for that month. Any form of writing is acceptable; long as its about that fandom. I want to spread some love for individual characters from different fandoms we've all come to love. Giving us the chance to write about our favorite characters as much as we want.

In order to get this rolling... I need to know what fandom to choose from. I need to hear your voices to create a poll and get it started. If there's a fandom you want to write about, let me know about it below and I'll add it to the poll.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*If you have questions, pm me.

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
That's a pretty solid list to work from so far, IMO. I think you should add some superhero babies because I have so many feels and fanfics...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
That's a pretty solid list to work from so far, IMO. I think you should add some superhero babies because I have so many feels and fanfics...

I've edited the op. C:

Am I missing anything in relation to superheroes? Also threw in some Disney stuff too.

Free! can we just go with that? xD

I'd like to say yes. xD But, gotta find out if anyone else wants to pick Free! too.

don't think i don't see free italicized

Is that a bad thing? xD

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't mind free! It'll be a lot of fluff from me personally...

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Um, Free? What's that?

Although, from the list, it'd have to be one of these options (some of which I'm more familiar with; or I've been checking out recently so it's fresh in my mind):

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bigger list than I thought it'd be. ^^;;

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Um, Free? What's that?

Although, from the list, it'd have to be one of these options (some of which I'm more familiar with; or I've been checking out recently so it's fresh in my mind):

Free!
Is an anime that involves guys in bathing suits, who hang out together, love to swim and want to bring back the good ol days by taking part in swimming competitions.

Its not a problem at all! I'm pretty sure not everyone knows all of the things I've listed above. C: I'm happy you found things to choose from! Even if's a big list, I'll be changing the writing subject each month anyhow.

As for your question above: Org.XIII is Kingdom Hearts Organization 13. Probably should of add the KH next to it to avoid confusion. lol.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
October should go to the supers

omg just a "if JL met Avengers..."

Namine for Nov. sounds good to me

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Question, does this writing have to be a story, or could it just be a discussion kind of analyzing the character in general? Praise, or maybe even the opposite, talking about our feelings on the character's development [or in some cases, lack thereof] and how they interact with the world/characters around them.

For example, I don't really feel passionate enough to write another KH fanfic, but if I were to write about Riku as a character, I could definitely get some word count up.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
For example, I don't really feel passionate enough to write another KH fanfic, but if I were to write about Riku as a character, I could definitely get some word count up.

^ This counts.

By all means, write how you feel about them as a character. I don't expect everyone to do the exact same thing when, writing about that character in general. C:

----

I'll be posting a poll either tonight or tomorrow. What with October being half way over already, I'd like to get this running. No pressure on you guys or anything.

Namine for Nov. sounds good to me

I vote Naminé for November. I guess she could fit into the Org XIII stories.

As for Nov. I noticed a few of you have said "Namine" already. If you still feel that way by the first of Nov. I'll declare her to be character of the month.

It only occurred to me now to ask all of you, if you wanted to write about the other characters in Kingdom Hearts? I never meant to restrict anyone from doing so.

October should go to the supers

omg just a "if JL met Avengers..."

I really do like the idea of October going to the supers. Although, this will be decided by a poll overall.

Last edited:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Well I vote for Legend of Korra...

I can think of something... somewhat acceptable if I have time.

Edit: Actually cross that... I had an idea... I vote for Sora.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I believe I got what everyone wants for getting it started. Luckily, it didn't take as long as I thought it would. C:

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I have added the poll for anyone to begin voting, and I know the month is already almost over. Once the fandom has been chosen, I'll officially start this on November 1st. Hopefully this sounds good to all of you. Also gives you mire time to pay attention to the Halloween Contest going on right now.

Fandom? Pokemon.
Character? Mewtwo!!! XD

lol. You must really like Mewtwo, Chibi.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'll go with Pokemon too, It's been my obsession lately lol. XD That is if I get around to it.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
After we settle on a fandom, will we specify a group of characters? Fandoms like Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon have rather large casts, so I didn't know whether we would focus on one group exclusively for a given month (e.g.Keyblade wielders / Disney characters / Nobodies for KH; I don't know how we'd do it for Pokemon... old 150 vs new I-don't-even-know-how-many?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back