• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► BrainStroming Ideals for my Upcoming Fanfic.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryaneden

Now I know I'm new here and not to get that much attention but I'd like to share some ideals and get help with my fanfic. as I'm struggling with all the ideals i have planned for it. The Story focuses on my the original characters named
Atsuko who is about 15 years old and is the daughter of Sora and Kairi
Zhyper who is 20 years old
and Luna who is 13 years old.

As they journey across various worlds and Universe as they learn how to master there Keyblade powers and defeat a reborn Enemy.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Now I know I'm new here and not to get that much attention but I'd like to share some ideals and get help with my fanfic. as I'm struggling with all the ideals i have planned for it. The Story focuses on my the original characters named
Atsuko who is about 15 years old and is the daughter of Sora and Kairi
Zhyper who is 20 years old
and Luna who is 13 years old.

As they journey across various worlds and Universe as they learn how to master there Keyblade powers and defeat a reborn Enemy.

I don't mind lending you a hand! :D Would you like to start out with a Disney World, Original World or Final Fantasy World? Feel free to message me at any time to help you out with it!

ryaneden

I don't mind lending you a hand! :D Would you like to start out with a Disney World, Original World or Final Fantasy World? Feel free to message me at any time to help you out with it!

Well I Actually have plans to include characters out side of Disney or Final Fantasy as in this story I'm going to include characters from my Favorite Anime, Video Games and Comic Book characters. But right now I'm struggling on how to include characters from an M rated series like Mortal Kombat or Saints Row and Dragons Age or even Mass Effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back