• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The Orchestrated version of Passion/Sanctuary. It was featured in the menu trailer for Kingdom Hearts II but hasn't gotten much love since, =(.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I just hope i can beat 1.5 before this comes out. I can't wait for Birth by Sleep again. I remember playing on my PSP and just thinking that it deserves to be on a console.

Kevin Perez

Holy Crap, I felt my intelligence violated reading YouTube comments about why wasn't this available for Xbox. WTF? KH 1.5 HD Remix was not available for that format, either, so please tell me what's the big deal? I swear, the sheer idiocy and madness within the fandom. I guess the cry babies are resorting to infantile temper tantrums for not getting these releases on the OTHER consoles they bought.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let us make the wise note that Sony is paying more attention to KH3 than Microsoft is, taking their time to promote it and do interviews with Nomura. Also most people are hyped for the PS4 version :3

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Holy Crap, I felt my intelligence violated reading YouTube comments about why wasn't this available for Xbox. WTF? KH 1.5 HD Remix was not available for that format, either, so please tell me what's the big deal? I swear, the sheer idiocy and madness within the fandom. I guess the cry babies are resorting to infantile temper tantrums for not getting these releases on the OTHER consoles they bought.

To be completely honest, I don't even see why KH3 is going to be available for XB One. Don't get me wrong, I'd be more than happy to have more KH fans, but it makes no sense. I believe Nomura wanted to put all of the games already out onto one system, so the PS3 was naturally chosen. Since 1.5 and 2.5 are both Playstation exclusives, it would only make sense to have KH3 be Playstation exclusive as well, but instead they chose to make it available for XB One? If they wanted KH3 to be multi-platform, they should have done the same with 1.5 and 2.5 in my opinion. Making the third (technically the seventh, or eighth if you count chi) installment of the game available on a console that's never been seen on their previous generation consoles just makes no sense to me lol.

Santiago

...Is it too late to hope for a PS4 release?

Sure, their wouldn't be a gap in graphics, but the possibility of having the game run at 60fps over the PS3's inevitable 30 is too good to pass down.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
To be completely honest, I don't even see why KH3 is going to be available for XB One. Don't get me wrong, I'd be more than happy to have more KH fans, but it makes no sense. I believe Nomura wanted to put all of the games already out onto one system, so the PS3 was naturally chosen. Since 1.5 and 2.5 are both Playstation exclusives, it would only make sense to have KH3 be Playstation exclusive as well, but instead they chose to make it available for XB One? If they wanted KH3 to be multi-platform, they should have done the same with 1.5 and 2.5 in my opinion. Making the third (technically the seventh, or eighth if you count chi) installment of the game available on a console that's never been seen on their previous generation consoles just makes no sense to me lol.
Microsoft offered a large sum of money for KH3 and FFXV, Square Enix's new president accepted.

Or at least that's the most likely case scenario in my opinion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...Is it too late to hope for a PS4 release?

Sure, their wouldn't be a gap in graphics, but the possibility of having the game run at 60fps over the PS3's inevitable 30 is too good to pass down.

If we're lucky, SE and Disney will put 1.5 and 2.5 on PSN and make it so it can be played via Gaikai. It isn't the same thing, but a PS4 version probably isn't in the cards when they are busy trying to get KH3 out.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Or at least that's the most likely case scenario in my opinion.

What's the least likely scenario out of curiosity? lol I put my money on Nomura walking down the street all casual and then out of nowhere a block of ice causes him to slip right into the arms of an Xbox employee and Nomura says "Xbox employee-san, what beautiful eyes you hav-okay, I'm ending it there lol I couldn't go on <_<

On a more important note, that dubbed video worked really well!!! I never do understand how people do it so fast o_O but I'm sure glad they did.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
On a more important note, that dubbed video worked really well!!! I never do understand how people do it so fast o_O but I'm sure glad they did.

Extract a few lines of dialogue. Slap the lines of dialogue over Passion (Orchestral). Export. Boom.

*rewatches trailer*

iui

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Can't agree more. Not to say that the Japanese version is lacklustre, but watching it in English certainly feels satisfying.

... I hope that play button can handle all the stress of being clicked on over and over again...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Urg.

BWlKrobCcAADbPF.png

Kevin Perez

Yes, the important thing is that Aqua will be in HD. Don't worry, gurl, soon Sora will get you out of the Realm of Darkness soon......Meanwhile, the audience and viewers will get to see your suffering/loss and galloping around....in HD!

Chrsora

I think fans start to get what they deserve after all that wait they've been through. One could simply say that they are re-releasing all this just to get some profit right before KH3 (Doesn't matter, had KH), but the the price is quit low for a game to contain 3 games, all in HD.
And the whole idea of it getting released right before KH3 its just so perfect. Because, after years of jumping from one game to another was quite a 'complicated'' story. And now we get everything packed together right before the storm.
I already own KH 1.5 even though i havent played it yet. And as soon as KH 2.5 gets released i will put both of the games,side by side on my shelf and wait for the perfect opportunity (Quite busy, studying), to get lost right into them.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
No PS4 port which is a shame since I will skipping a PS3. Hopefully later

Also why was that commercial in Japanese since an English one could easily have been made. Oh well. Lol at the beginning disclaimer like you already had all that stuff in English don't lie to me Square. Plus the subtitles don't match the real localized English lines.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No PS4 port which is a shame since I will skipping a PS3. Hopefully later

Also why was that commercial in Japanese since an English one could easily have been made. Oh well. Lol at the beginning disclaimer like you already had all that stuff in English don't lie to me Square. Plus the subtitles don't match the real localized English lines.

Nothing satisfies you, does it?

I don't know what dialogue you're listening to, but they do match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back