• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for 2.5 HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Speaking of Mirage Arena, you know what would be a neat addition? The option to pause the action if you are playing it in Single Player.
Few things in BBS were as annoying as when you fight the Iron Imprisoner or some other harder arena match and you cannot pause when something urgent in RL comes up.
You can just flip the power switch on the PSP. You won't lose your place.

And_5400

Perhaps reanimating the Genie so he has legs. That's a rather annoying continuity error.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Perhaps reanimating the Genie so he has legs. That's a rather annoying continuity error.

I don't see how. Genie's a genie. He can take that form at will, and has a lot (throughout the sequels, tv series - I almost gagged remembering both). He can do whatever the diddly he wants. He's magic. :]

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I was really hoping that they'd make some alterations to Sora's KH2 face, just to make it look similar to the face that he now technically has in every other game. I always thought that his KH2 face was kind of ugly. Maybe there's still a chance, since they slightly altered Roxas' entire model back in 2007 for KH2FM haha.

And although they didn't for 1.5, I'd love for the new cutscenes to include english voiceovers, since they have all been voiced in Japanese already (minus Terra's scenes).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And although they didn't for 1.5, I'd love for the new cutscenes to include english voiceovers, since they have all been voiced in Japanese already (minus Terra's scenes).

Although I'm asking you not to take my word for it, I think it's safe to assume that those new scenes will be voiced in English as well. It'd be just awkward to see them being silent scenes while in fact, in the Japanese version, they're not.

It was the case in KHFM since the Japanese scenes were also silent. Likewise, it'd be strange to hear them voiced in English while not in Japanese. That's what I think.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I was really hoping that they'd make some alterations to Sora's KH2 face, just to make it look similar to the face that he now technically has in every other game. I always thought that his KH2 face was kind of ugly. Maybe there's still a chance, since they slightly altered Roxas' entire model back in 2007 for KH2FM haha.

Since KH2 sora already looks like Roxas/Ventus I don't see the point.

But English FM scenes are a must.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Personally I'd like them to rewrite and rerecord ever single line in KH2. It was seriously so bad in a lot of spots. I know that it most definitely won't happen but still. Also I would like for there to be match making in mirage arena if they keep it in. Multi player in BBS is going to be so much fun. I seriously loved the board game. If you guys ever need someone to play the minigames with to unlock stuff, hit me up if I'm online because I will play with you. It's just going to be so nice not having to deal with that stupid ad hoc party app.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Maybe they'll do us all a favour and redub Aerith. That was one of the worst VAs I have ever heard.

Also, capes in BBS, since it was originally intended and the PSP couldn't handle it.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Full English voice acting for A fragmentary passage. If you think you've had enough of Willa Holland's Aqua in your life, just know you're wrong. ;A;

sonickenshin

Awards
Definitely voice acting for the extra scenes. Though, I kind of want them to redub Terra and Aqua's lines in BBS and Aerith's VA, especially if they manage to make it better acted.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Definitely voice acting for the extra scenes. Though, I kind of want them to redub Terra and Aqua's lines in BBS and Aerith's VA, especially if they manage to make it better acted.

The negativity against Aqua and Terra seems to me to be a result of hive-mentality and prejudiced against them starting with the first (and poorly) localized trailers. I honestly don't get the extreme dislike. Some of Terra and Aqua's more wistful stuff comes off a bit flat, I'll give you that. A lot of people seem to also think Aqua sounds too old (even though her actress was a teenager at the time) and Terra sounds too young (even though his character is about 19).

There are so many good scenes with them though, especially the farther along they go. But opinions differ, I suppose.
Mena Suvari was really lacking as Aerith, though.

I'm hoping for dubbed new scenes, though I suspect that might mean they'll redub Namine's lines but I'm fine with that. I'm not partial to Brittany Snow.

Zven

Honestly the only thing I hope is we don't have to make 9 playthroughs to get the Platinum in Birth by Sleep (3 difficulties per character).

Tetsujin

Honestly the only thing I hope is we don't have to make 9 playthroughs to get the Platinum in Birth by Sleep (3 difficulties per character).

Worse, it's four difficulties per character...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They really need to make trophies stack this time around. 12 playthroughs of BBS is ridiculous.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I know this won't happen, but a girl can dream: that they somewhat change Sora's facial animation, when he hugs Kairi in KHII. I'm only asking this because too many fans say he looks "annoyed" when Kairi hugs him in that game. And that wasn't the case at all! He was feeling guilty for never returning home, like he promised, and is then shocked she hugs him. If they could just make that a tad bit clearer, I'd really appreciate it. Because in no way, shape, or form, should anyone think Sora's annoyed at seeing one of his best friends again.

Also, Andrea Bowen for Aerith in KHII is a definite must. Not just because of Mena Suveri's poor dub in II, but for consistencey sake, as I think Bowen is most likely to voice Aerith in the future KH games.

@Sign I'm fairly certain the difficulties will have to be stacked, right? Weren't they in the original? (Or am I thinking of Coded and DDD with the trophies?) And if I remember correctly, that's how you were able to unlock things like the Last Episode, if you'd collected all the Xehanort Reports in another save file. I think so, anyway... (And that's also how you eventually see "The Million Dreams Award" for every character, if you've beaten all their stories and start a new file).

Tetsujin

@Sign I'm fairly certain the difficulties will have to be stacked, right? Weren't they in the original? (Or am I thinking of Coded and DDD with the trophies?) And if I remember correctly, that's how you were able to unlock things like the Last Episode, if you'd collected all the Xehanort Reports in another save file. I think so, anyway... (And that's also how you eventually see "The Million Dreams Award" for every character, if you've beaten all their stories and start a new file).

The trophies in the HD ReMIX don't stack. Both KH1FM and ReCoM need to be played through three times (in ReCoM with both characters, so six times essentially) if you want the Platinum trophy.

1ofamillion

Awards
Well I need to learn how to read, sorry for the unneeded post! 12 playthroughs on BBS would be terrible though, so I just hope they stack :\ On a side not, I am super excited for 2.5.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow... 12 play-throughs... this is insane. They really need to get their shit together concerning this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back