• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Night of Fate (OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Night of Fate - Trial Run (OOC)

Glad to see this has started, I'll start composing something =)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Glad to see this has started, I'll start composing something =)

You stole the words right from my mouth.

Expect an introductory post from me as well, folks. The responses thus far have been very nice indeed!

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com

Ordeith said:
The responses thus far have been very nice indeed!
My thoughts exactly!

In replying to Eternal Dream's post, I should point out the obvious fact that anyone can post more than one introductory post in the first week. Seth's having a bit of trouble expressing himself at the moment, but that doesn't mean anybody else needs to.

PS. Yes, I stole some lines directly from KH1. You may have noticed I do this throughout the OOC. Don't tell Nomura.

EDIT: I made a slight emendation to my last post upon realizing that Seth and Mana were probably around the same age.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Well, Mana's 13-14, it's all up to Skitts, but I kind of figured Seth was around here age. Might do another post tonight, but probably not; homework and that kind of garbage. But soon!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Decided to give this a whirl, thanks Lumine for informing me about this.

Kazem

Figured I'd pop in a post here before doing the same in the RP. THAT post should be up...

...eventually.

But worry not for it shall be posted, without a doubt, before the 7th.

EDIT: It has been done.

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com

These last few posts have really taken off running with the gangs on Kismet. It's interesting, I like it! Everyone else as well -Eternal Dream, Professor Ven, Skitty Cat, Von83914, Rien- very good characters. Keep the quality posts coming!

Chromatic

Become
Awards

Damn. Got tied up a bit this past week. Hopefully I can put the finishing touches onto my intro tonight or tomorrow and get it up.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Not exactly happy with how that one turned out, but my head's gone through the wringer, and I think that's all I'm gonna get. Enjoy! Hopefully...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Bob Ross has entered your gang fight. Whaddya gonna do 'bout it?

(I hope the separation between Bryant's introduction and his interaction with the other characters places me within the 1000 word limit...)

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com

Damn. Got tied up a bit this past week. Hopefully I can put the finishing touches onto my intro tonight or tomorrow and get it up.
No problem. I'll leave it open thru Monday, since I didn't exactly specify a time on the 7th. I'll post the next part of the roleplay early Tuesday (Oct. 8th).

Okay, added something to my opening post to clear up a minor case of confusion that had wound up developing.
Great, that clears up Mana and Snow's location, thanks!

Not exactly happy with how that one turned out, but my head's gone through the wringer, and I think that's all I'm gonna get. Enjoy! Hopefully...
Looks good to me. Seth should have a response ready by tomorrow, as soon as he stops gulping for air.

Bob Ross has entered your gang fight. Whaddya gonna do 'bout it?

(I hope the separation between Bryant's introduction and his interaction with the other characters places me within the 1000 word limit...)
It was more of a word suggestion than a word limit. But anyway, I'd make an exception for Bob Ross. I mean, who wouldn't?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Bob Ross and his wide brimmed hat more like Robert Jordan the painter

First thing is clouds + wind, then mountains. First opening to chapter 1 of EotW if I ever saw it; I know your games, Elan Morin o3o

Betrayer of Blots

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com

Burst of inspiration and a post! Actually, there was still a little bit of discrepancy between Skitty Cat's and Eternal Dream's last posts; I went mostly with the events from Skitty Cat's perspective (i.e. Mana tackling Kisara).

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Okay, a couple little explanations. The posts were back to back, so I didn't follow through with Mana tackling Kisara, cause I figured you guys would connect the dots, and I apologize for the confusion in that regard. Second, I'm still confused about whether or not Mana and Snow were at Look Out or not. Skitty says she told me, but I don't remember. So... *points at her sister in a rare childish moment* It's Skitty's fault!

Raph: Okay, when's the next crash gonna happen? She sounds like she's on the verge of one...

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Who knows, but it's possible, Dream was tired enough yesterday that it wouldn't have been a good idea for her to drive. Anyway, sorry about the confusion, I'll try not to let it happen again, or at least my part of the confusion.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

I'm not sure I can catch up to the posting deadline. Despite my enthusiasm for this RP, I have run into my worst yet writing block. I hate to admit it but I wasn't able to produce something substantial and it frustrates me. I'm putting my effort into demolishing that horrid obstacle but in case I do miss the deadline, I hope this RP rockets beyond everyone's expectations!

Best of Luck everyone =3

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com

I'm not sure I can catch up to the posting deadline. Despite my enthusiasm for this RP, I have run into my worst yet writing block. I hate to admit it but I wasn't able to produce something substantial and it frustrates me. I'm putting my effort into demolishing that horrid obstacle but in case I do miss the deadline, I hope this RP rockets beyond everyone's expectations!

Best of Luck everyone =3
Like I said to Chromatic, you've still got all of Monday to enter a character! But I know what it feels like to be unsatisfied with a stretch of writing (or non-writing), and sometimes that takes more than just a week to get over. Do what you have to do, and post it if yours satisfied!

@Eternal Dream and Skitty Cat: no problem, and maybe I just misread some info in the posts myself.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards

I've fallen into the same rut. Probably have too much to think about. It wouldn't be so much if I didn't have to worry about post quality; but seeing as my one post would pretty much determine my character's longevity in this RP, I don't think I can bare to work under that sort of pressure... not on something that I just do for fun anyways. I apologize if it seems like I've strung along. I can't commit to this. Not right now anyways. If there's a chance to jump in at a later point, I may most certainly do that with a better mindset for a character.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com

Thanks to everyone who turned out!

To be clear, this roleplay is now closed to new entrants. All the characters introduced in the first week are still in play! We haven’t started narrowing down (killing off) the cast just yet.

The door has opened...

The storm has come, and with it the Heartless. Every character will have to deal with this new reality in their own way, whether together or alone. I leave that entirely to the player. Be aware, however, that at this time you can only hope to hold back the darkness; you don’t yet have the means to defeat it.

Once we step through, we might not be able to come back.
The situation on the islands is deteriorating rapidly. As of my post, the storm and the darkness have only begun to take their toll; your characters will see the full effects of these as they go on. If you have any unfinished business on the islands, any people or places you still want to see, I would take care of that now. There’s no guarantee they’ll be around much longer.

Take your time. Don’t be afraid.
Like I say above, we’ve just now entered into the “selection” process—I’d like to see everyone post at least one more time before we make any final decisions, probably sometime early next week. I’ll let people know when we’re getting closer to that point. In the meantime, write, have fun, and try to stay alive!

Any questions you guys have can be addressed here or via Visitor/Private Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back