• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (Final Mix) Item Quantites/ Synthesis Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Can you perform Ragnarok when you summon Bambi?

The problem with Deep Jungle is that I couldn't get it to respawn. I moved between areas, I went back to the Gummi ship... it was pretty random. In Atlantica it's very easy to make it respawn. I collected everything in half the time I needed in DJ just to find one.

One question from me, if you don't mind: do you know whether or not Encounter Plus might have played a part in causing the Agaricus to spawn? Like, when using your method in Atlantica, does it matter that you equip the ability or not?

I'm asking this because I once noticed when hunting Gigas Shadows that with Enc Plus equipped, I can't get them to respawn after I kill them all, even after going two or three maps away before returning. I had to board the Gummi Ship and make another landing for it them to respawn. But without Enc Plus, just going two maps and returning did the trick. This had happened only once to me, though, and ever since then I would just leave and revisit the world to cause the miniboss to reappear.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
One question from me, if you don't mind: do you know whether or not Encounter Plus might have played a part in causing the Agaricus to spawn? Like, when using your method in Atlantica, does it matter that you equip the ability or not?

I'm asking this because I once noticed when hunting Gigas Shadows that with Enc Plus equipped, I can't get them to respawn after I kill them all, even after going two or three maps away before returning. I had to board the Gummi Ship and make another landing for it them to respawn. But without Enc Plus, just going two maps and returning did the trick. This had happened only once to me, though, and ever since then I would just leave and revisit the world to cause the miniboss to reappear.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it did.

I didn't try it without Encounter Plus but as I guess you know, Encounter Plus makes the Heartless respawn in every room after you exit it, otherwise you'll just end up cleaning up the world completely. That way you don't have to go back to the gummi ship when you are hunting a specific Heartless.

As far as the Gigas Shadow goes, I just went back to the Gummi ship and returned. But the Agaricus method worked every single time in producing yet another Agaricus. I didn't have to leave Atlantica once.

Btw, I just tried summoning Bambi and using Ragnarok on Ansem and I couldn't do it. As I remembered, the abilities are crippled once you summon (not sure about Tinker Bell)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Right, thanks.

As for special attack abilities like Ragnarok, you can't use them when a summon is active. Tinker Bell is no exception; when I summoned her in my battle against Unknown, Strike Raid became unusable until she went away.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Where's the best place to farm wyverns for Power Crystals?

As much as I'd love to say Traverse Town, I'd have to say Deep Jungle. At the Treehouse, at least two spawn by the entrance from the Climbing Trees, and I think four more on the base where Pink Agaricus would normally show up if the floor had been busted by Sabor.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Where's the best place to farm wyverns for Power Crystals?

I on the other hand, would say Traverse Town (2nd district). You get 3 Wyverns as soon as you enter and the square close to the Gizmo shop is filled with them. Of course, when you have Encounter Plus, any area will do so just pick one that best suits your strategy. 2nd District is pretty "straightforward" though - there isn't a lot of jumping, running around etc.

You enter from 1st District, clear the area near the entrance, clear the square, kill the two outside of the Gizmo shop and then enter the shop. Back out and back the way you came. Repeat until you have everything you need.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I on the other hand, would say Traverse Town (2nd district). You get 3 Wyverns as soon as you enter and the square close to the Gizmo shop is filled with them. Of course, when you have Encounter Plus, any area will do so just pick one that best suits your strategy. 2nd District is pretty "straightforward" though - there isn't a lot of jumping, running around etc.

You enter from 1st District, clear the area near the entrance, clear the square, kill the two outside of the Gizmo shop and then enter the shop. Back out and back the way you came. Repeat until you have everything you need.

He's right! Dang, how could I have forgotten about the Wyverns beyond the entrance?

Yeah, Traverse Town is the best place. There are 18 Wyverns in total in the Second District alone: 3 by the entrance, 3 at the square, 1 near the hotel, 1 across the hotel, 2 by the Gizmo Shop entrance, 1 along the alley to the Dalmatians' house, 1 along the alley to the Third District, and 6 at the rooftop. Yep, you'll be harvesting Power Crystals in no time here.

Thanks, Lnds500. :p

Yamuraiha

Awards
This is really helpful! Thanks for the guide!
I have a question though: How often do the heartless drop items? Because I've been fighting heartless like a maniac to get my items together but they barely drop anything, even with lucky strike. The only heartless that drop items are the red nocturne, blue rhapsody and yellow opera. I grinded for like 4 hours in different worlds and I only managed to synthesis one new item (and I only needed one item for that). Is it normal that they don't really drop anything? _ノ乙(、ン、)_

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What you need to do is to always equip as many Lucky Strikes (3 is the maximum, one from each character) as you can. Also, if you have Encounter Plus, try to equip that to help ease the burden.

Sometimes a run from one end of the world to the other can net you many, many items, while other times, only few. It all depends on luck and there's sort of nothing you can do about it other than modifying the drop rate with Lucky Strikes. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. :p

What items are you looking for, exactly?

Yamuraiha

Awards
oh.. well they all have Lucky Strike equipped but I guess I just need to defeat more heartless? Maybe I don't have enough luck atm :3. It just seemed harder to get items (compared to KH maybe? idk).

I don't really know what exactly I need because there are too many items I'm missing, I think I'll just try following the guide and just visit the worlds again.

Thanks though! :)

HorizonInverted

Hi! First and foremost I would like to thank you very much for compiling this list. It's really a huge help. I would just like to suggest a few alterations...

Lucid Shard, Mystery Goo, Gale, Mythril Shard, Mythril, and Mythril Goo all require more than the amounts shown because of how many Dark Matters you need to make. Unfortunately, the real amounts are ... Lucid Shard 145, Mystery Goo 37, Gale 18, Mythril Shard 144, Mythril 39, and Mythril Goo 35.

(you need 14 Dark Matters and at Lucid Shard x 9, Gale x 1, and Mythril x 2 that comes out to be 126 Lucid Shards, 14 Gales, and 28 Mythrils JUST for the amount of Dark Matter that you need.. it stinks..)

Then, I just noticed the Mystery Force is counted wrong just from doing the math on the list versus the amounts listed in the recipes. I counted 7 ( x 1 for EXP Earring, x 3 for Ribbon, and x 3 for Ultima Weapon)

And the last thing is .. I was wondering what a Giant Shadow is? At first I thought you meant the Soldier shadows but those are simply called Soldiers lmao. I did some research and the only thing close is a Gigas Shadow, which is basically a Giant Shadow. They only appear in the Bizarre Room after you defeat a few waves of normal little shadows.

I haven't had the chance to cross reference with my own game yet, but otherwise everything looks great! Hopefully all of the info is spot on :p I'm about to go hunting for materials for a few hours!

Thank you again!!!

I don't think you are entirely correct about these, I went through http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com and found that you can get pretty much all the rarer materials you need from chests, trinity marks, quests, and/or the Coliseum.
I haven't confirmed them all but here is a quick list I made:

------Mythril Shard: 32------
Complete the Rabbit's House Torn Page
complete the Phil Cup alone
rescue 42 puppies
deliver the second Postcard
deliver the third Rare Nut to Owl
examine a book at the Bizarre Room
examine a plant at the Bizarre Room
give an Elixir to a flower at the Lotus Forest
cast Fire on a red clam at the Undersea Valley
cast Blizzard on a blue clam at the Undersea Gorge
cast Thunder on a yellow clam at the Triton's Palace
Blue Trinity Mark at the Coliseum Gates
Green Trinity Mark at the Treetop
Blue Trinity Mark at the Throat
Red Trinity Mark at the Treasure Room
Red Trinity Mark at the Oogie's Manor
Green Trinity Mark at the Bizarre Room
Green Trinity Mark at the Mouth
chest at the Accessory Shop
chest at the Item Workshop
chest at the Second District
chest at the Tent
chest in the Cliff of Deep Jungle
chest at the Waterfall Cavern
chest at the Cave: Hall
chest at the Treasure Room
chest at the Sunken Ship
chest at the Below Deck
chest at the Clock Tower available at 3:00
chest at the Clock Tower available at 11:00
chest at the Wood: Meadow
chest at the Bouncing Spot.
------Mythril: 23------
Complete the Bouncing Spot Torn Page
complete the Pegasus Cup alone
rescue 51 puppies
deliver the fifth Postcard
attack a clam at the Undersea Valley
attack a clam at the Below Deck
cast Fire at the campfire at the Pooh's House
break open log at the Bouncing Spot
examine a red crystal at the Lift Stop
Green Trinity Mark at the Coliseum Gates
chest at the Green Room
chest at the Tea Party Garden
chest at the Tree House
chest at the Jungle: Vines
chest at the Agrabah: Main Street
chest at the Relic Chamber
chest at the Chamber 5
chest at the Chamber 6
chest at the Ursula's Lair
chest at the Clock Tower available at 6:00
chest at the Base Level
chest at the Library.
------Dark Matter: 11------ (you just need to Synth 3 more)
Win the Pegasus cup (time trial, works only the first time)
win the 3rd Jungle Slider course
Yellow Trinity Mark at Hold
White Trinity Mark at Chamber 6
chest at Tea Party Garden
chest at Agrabah: Main Street
chest at Graveyard
chest at Bouncing Spot
chest at Waterway
chest at Great Hall
chest at Giant Crevasse.
------Orichalcum: 19------
Complete the Muddy Path Torn Page
complete the Pegasus Cup alone
rescue 72 puppies
deliver the eighth Postcard
deliver the fifth Rare Nut to Owl
examine a pot at the Coliseum Gates after winning the Hades Cup
Yellow Trinity Mark at the Ship's Hold
White Trinity Mark at the Secret Waterway
White Trinity Mark at the Cavern of Hearts
White Trinity Mark at the Triton's Palace
chest at the Lotus Forest
chest at the Undersea Gorge
chest at the Clock Tower available at 1:00
chest at the Clock Tower available at 9:00
chest at the Lift Stop
chest at the Castle Gates
chest at the Great Crest.
all this information is from the wikia and I take no credit for it.
Hope this helps some people :)

Last edited:

DXBlaze

I don't think you are entirely correct about these, I went through http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com and found that you can get pretty much all the rarer materials you need from chests, trinity marks, quests, and/or the Coliseum.
I haven't confirmed them all but here is a quick list I made:
Hope this helps some people :)

Well, I'm kind of confirming your list as I'm going through the game right now and so far you're missing a Mythril Shard on a chest in the Cliff of Deep Jungle.

Btw, what do you mean by, for example "chest at the Clock Tower available at 9:00"? Does the hour change in the Neverland Clock Tower? I've never returned to the place since I only did speed runs until now.

Edit: I found another error. The second Jungle Slide Course gives an AP UP instead of an Orichalcum. Also you get the Dark Matter from completing the third Jungle Slide Course, the last two courses give a Defence UP and a Power UP.

And another one: You get an Orichalcum by beating the Pegasus Cup alone instead of the Hercules Cup.

Last edited:

King Nickey

What is the best spot to knock out some shadows? I need Lucid shards for synthesis. Im level 90, can I even find them anymore? And another question.. How many items dfo I have to synthesise to unlock Ultima Weapon for synthesise? I've synthesized 25 items..

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What is the best spot to knock out some shadows? I need Lucid shards for synthesis. Im level 90, can I even find them anymore? And another question.. How many items dfo I have to synthesise to unlock Ultima Weapon for synthesise? I've synthesized 25 items..

Post-HB, Shadows become very rare. Your best bet is the Bizarre Room in Wonderland where Gigas Shadows spawn. There will be three waves of many Shadows before the giants appear, and if you equip 3 Lucky Strikes, you're bound to reap a few Lucid Shards from them.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, you need to synth 30 items for Ultima Weapon, Seven Elements, and Fantasista to show up in the list. I don't remember though, it could be less, but certainly more than 25.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ummm.. I dont see Fury Stone in this list. It's an item requited to synthesis the Master Earring

Fury Stones are dropped by Gigas Shadows. In the OP, it's listed as Spirit Goo because that's the literal translation of its Japanese name.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Probably the easiest to farm, at least to me.

All ya need is encounter plus, dumbo summon and to enter and exist the bizarre room in wonderland over and over.

Yamuraiha

Awards
I don't know if I'm imagining things but I feel like it was easier to get the Serenity Power in Atlantica? I'm trying to get the Ultima Weapon after not playing KH for maybe two months and when I was in Atlantica I saw the White Mushrooms and decided to beat the Pink Agarcius (without really trying to get anything from it) .. Goofy and Donald attacked with me and I got like 40something hits and the Serenity Power. While in the Tree House it tried to land as many hits as possible but after 35 something nothing happened - even without Donald and Goofy attacking with me. I only managed to hit it 30something times (I'm probably doing something wrong but it was weird that I managed to get something on my first try in Atlantica while I never managed to get anything in Deep Jungle)

Oh and I thought Donald and Goofy always attack it with me but now I just tried to get something from it in Deep Jungle and both of them just stood there doing nothing???

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I've never even tried fighting the Agaricus in Atlantica, but I presume it's because while underwater you don't have to jump to attack it, unlike on the land.

Also, if you're willing to expend your MP, Deep Jungle is actually easier; if you're not into Ragnarok, try pulling off Ars Arcanum as many times as possible while being cloaked in wind. It could net you 50 to 60 hits.

Yamuraiha

Awards
I bow down to everyone who manages to get 100hits because seriously.. this thing is annoying LOL. I need one more Serenity Power and I this is probably attempt number 15 in Deep Jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back