• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Not sure if anyone mentioned this - apologies if they have, I skim-checked all 14 pages and didn't see anything?? - but for the trophies re: collecting Donald's staffs and Goofy's shields, I think you actually have to have them all in your inventory at once? I'd purchased all of Donald's staffs, before I got the Dream Rod, sold everything that I could/didn't want, and when I got the Dream Rod, I had to go back and purchase them all again in order to get the trophy.

Same thing with Goofy's shield, although I'm not sure which one there I missed out on...

Just a thought, though. Anyone else had a problem like this, or d'you think it's intentional?

Probably so. I did have all of them in my inventory for the trophy to be unlock. You did manage to get the trophy, right?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well, Rae Chain of Memories is gonna take a lot longer for me to platinum. I'm so not gonna have the time or patience right now.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Final Mix added a couple of new weapons for Donald and Goofy that were not in vanilla KH1. The first two can be synthesised at any time as long as you have the necessary ingredients, but the other two are found in chests in End of the World.

There's also the ones dropped by heartless.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Aren't those in Vanilla? I must've played FM too much now.

Nope, they drop the weapons in both versions. Always have. I got goofy and donalds staff and shield from the defender and wizard heartless just the other day.
In fact they even drop more in the kh2 final mix then they do in the vanilla.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nope, they drop the weapons in both versions. Always have. I got goofy and donalds staff and shield from the defender and wizard heartless just the other day.
In fact they even drop more in the kh2 final mix then they do in the vanilla.

To get these I actually repeatedly fought Defenders and Wizards in the Great Hall at Hollow Bastion, which has the added benefits of giving tons of EXP (with tech plus and Encounter plus), more synthesis drops and also a chance at those invisible Soldier Heartless which can sometimes spawn in that area. ;)

Gram

Banned
Awards
To get these I actually repeatedly fought Defenders and Wizards in the Great Hall at Hollow Bastion, which has the added benefits of giving tons of EXP (with tech plus and Encounter plus), more synthesis drops and also a chance at those invisible Soldier Heartless which can sometimes spawn in that area. ;)

lol I done the same except I kept walking into the Gizmo tower to get the defender shield and then the wizards in the back ally of Traverse Town. =]

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
It'll be a while before I'm able to play through KH I, but I figured I'd start preparing myself anyway.

I won't be platinuming the game due to it's ridiculous requirements, but I do want to snag as many trophies as I can in one playthrough. How difficult is Proud Mode? Would the Undefeated and Unchanging Armor trophies and the secret bosses make me want to kill myself on Proud mode?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It'll be a while before I'm able to play through KH I, but I figured I'd start preparing myself anyway.

I won't be platinuming the game due to it's ridiculous requirements, but I do want to snag as many trophies as I can in one playthrough. How difficult is Proud Mode? Would the Undefeated and Unchanging Armor trophies and the secret bosses make me want to kill myself on Proud mode?
Not if you level up enough, but just get those two, as well as speedster, in beginner mode instead of proud. That way you get 4 trophies just by doing that, and can leave other trophies (such as level 100, secret bosses, olympus) in proud since then you can change your weapon, grind to beat bosses etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back