• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts x[chi] Material Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure someone has already created a guide at this point, but I wanted to make my own.

Special thanks to ShardofTruth for instructions on how to extract background artwork from open beta and onward and Zephyr for the translations!

You can view the full list of items and materials here on our site.

- Dwarf Woodlands
- Wonderland
- Agrabah Part 1
- Agrabah Part 2

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
This is so wonderfully put together Sign. I love it especially the tags for the items.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Outstanding work Sign, really beautiful. I'm still wondering about the Rabbit's Hole though: Are the items placed randomly or is there a trick to get them all?

Tsurugi

Awards
Outstanding work Sign, really beautiful. I'm still wondering about the Rabbit's Hole though: Are the items placed randomly or is there a trick to get them all?

There are 4 items in the Rabbit's Hole, you can only get 1 per fall.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's only made possible thanks to you and Zephyr! <3

All 6 have remained in the same position every time I've visited Wonderland, but all I do is rush down to the bottom and hope for the best. They are beyond frustrating to get ugh. No other shortcuts that I've found other than dragging your character downward to make them fall faster, but the most I've ever been able to get in one fall was three, and they were all closest to the top.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This is a fantastic guide Sign, I'm definitely using it. On the topic of the Rabbit Hole, why are the items you get from falling so good? Like what can you use them for?

EDIT: So those images show which items you get from the sparkles? The reason I ask is because I just went to the Dark Woods entrance in Dwarf Woodlands to get the Pure Water (I have a mission where I need to get 10) and yet when I got all 4, the counter for how many I got didn't go up...perhaps I'm not looking for Pure Water? It looks just like that image o_O

Tsurugi

Awards
This is a fantastic guide Sign, I'm definitely using it. On the topic of the Rabbit Hole, why are the items you get from falling so good? Like what can you use them for?

EDIT: So those images show which items you get from the sparkles? The reason I ask is because I just went to the Dark Woods entrance in Dwarf Woodlands to get the Pure Water (I have a mission where I need to get 10) and yet when I got all 4, the counter for how many I got didn't go up...perhaps I'm not looking for Pure Water? It looks just like that image o_O

It could be swamp water, it looks almost EXACTLY the same

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, the ones you're picking up in the woods are Swamp Water, which is a little darker in appearance. You need to go to the Flower Garden, Dwarfs' House or the Road to the Mines to get Pure Water.

kjfbiNb.png
TzABigL.png

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Could someone give me some reassurance about Mythril? I know Mythril comes from missions, but the game has essentially stopped giving me Shards in favour of Stones and up and I only see it getting worse (when I started, it gave me a series of Shard quests, now it's going over the same Heartless in larger quantities for Stone quests, and next...). I'm mostly trying to upgrade keyblades, but to make matters worse, I have two missions requiring Mythril Shards gumming up my Mission Log - one to find 5 and one to upgrade the Treasure Trove, which needs those same 5. Does it cycle back once you've completed the higher-end missions, or do I have to pray for a lucky weekly mission, or what?

I noticed there were Shards in the Crystals of Light shop but there must be a more permanent way of finding the things.

This happens all the time in KH1 and 2, I always just want to smash the wretched things into smaller pieces. Stop giving me good stuff!

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Could someone give me some reassurance about Mythril? I know Mythril comes from missions, but the game has essentially stopped giving me Shards in favour of Stones and up and I only see it getting worse (when I started, it gave me a series of Shard quests, now it's going over the same Heartless in larger quantities for Stone quests, and next...). I'm mostly trying to upgrade keyblades, but to make matters worse, I have two missions requiring Mythril Shards gumming up my Mission Log - one to find 5 and one to upgrade the Treasure Trove, which needs those same 5. Does it cycle back once you've completed the higher-end missions, or do I have to pray for a lucky weekly mission, or what?

I noticed there were Shards in the Crystals of Light shop but there must be a more permanent way of finding the things.

This happens all the time in KH1 and 2, I always just want to smash the wretched things into smaller pieces. Stop giving me good stuff!

Mythril Shards and Drops cycle through the same batch of missions, so you'd need to complete the ones that reward you with Drops before the Shards become available again.

Likewise with Mythril Stones and Crystals.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Mythril Shards and Drops cycle through the same batch of missions, so you'd need to complete the ones that reward you with Drops before the Shards become available again.

Likewise with Mythril Stones and Crystals.

Perfect, that's just what I needed to know! Thanks!

Starrave

Awards
Where do you get 涙のしずく? It says its in Wonderland but I can't find any.....Is it a mission?

***nvm I found one ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back