• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Thanks a bunch for the help, Divine Past! It's good to know that these are, in fact, new things (at least the first one), and that I'm not going crazy. LOL. I wonder what the rare item is -to Wikipedia I shall go- And that whole dalmatian part is so weird for Leon. Cute, though:) I wonder if it was maybe supposed to be alluding to Angelo in FFVIII...

Light

faster than
Awards
Before I attempt to get Unchanging Armour, could anyone tell me if you can change Goofy and Donald's equipment or not?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks a bunch for the help, Divine Past! It's good to know that these are, in fact, new things (at least the first one), and that I'm not going crazy. LOL. I wonder what the rare item is -to Wikipedia I shall go- And that whole dalmatian part is so weird for Leon. Cute, though:) I wonder if it was maybe supposed to be alluding to Angelo in FFVIII...

The rare item is Blazing Stone, one of the several Final Mix-exclusive items required for synthesis. But why go to Wikipedia if you have it right here? XD

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...final-mix-item-quantites-synthesis-guide.html

Before I attempt to get Unchanging Armour, could anyone tell me if you can change Goofy and Donald's equipment or not?

Even though I haven't attempted an Unchanging Armor run, I do believe that Donald and Goofy aren't exempted. I don't think that would make much difference in terms of their long-lastingness, if that's even a valid word; Donald would still be knocked out early into the battle, and Goofy would follow about a minute later. :p

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Probably best not to change their equipment.

Also... Has anyone ever talked to Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith in that diner in Traverse Town, right before going to Wonderland? Leon starts talking about the dalmatians and how he's worried for them (Yuffie remarking that he's cute for thinking so), and I've never seen that scene before at all. Granted I might have just missed it, but has anyone else seen this text bubble scene? Has it always been there?
Right after you talk to Leon there, you can go to the second District and he's outside the Dalmations house. You can speak to him again.

Red Nova

So I just finished Agrahbah and was trying to get some Spell Arts when I noticed that the WMs arent signaling for gravity or aero. They had been signaling for thunder and cure long before I got those spells. But now I got gravity and aero and am wondering when I can gwt those Arts?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
So I just finished Agrahbah and was trying to get some Spell Arts when I noticed that the WMs arent signaling for gravity or aero. They had been signaling for thunder and cure long before I got those spells. But now I got gravity and aero and am wondering when I can gwt those Arts?

Which area are you fighting the WM?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

In which world do you encounter the mushrooms? They will ask for different spells in different worlds. Here's a quick list for your reference.

* Fire, Blizzard, Thunder: Traverse Town - pre-Kairi rescue (Red Room), Wonderland (Lotus Forest), all other worlds
* Cure: Deep Jungle (Camp), End of the World (Linked Worlds)
* Gravity: Agrabah (Treasure Room), End of the World
* Aero: Halloween Town (Cemetery), End of the World
* Stop: Atlantica (Sunken Ship), End of the World

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Deep Jungle, Campsite. Wonderland, Lotus Forest.

Well, that explains. As you can see, the mushrooms in Wonderland will only ask for the three basic spells, while those in Deep Jungle, the same spells and Cure. For Gravity and Aero Arts, you'll need to find them in Agrabah and Halloween Town, respectively.

Red Nova

Thank you. You have been a great help to me since I joined a few days ago. :) On another mushroom-related sidenote, do you have any tips on how to beat Black Fungus with a critical hit?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Thank you. You have been a great help to me since I joined a few days ago. :) On another mushroom-related sidenote, do you have any tips on how to beat Black Fungus with a critical hit?

Aw, don't mention it. I'm sure the other members have been as great a help as I have, probably more. Thanks though. :)

And as for critical hit on Black Fungus, it depends on luck, too. You can try activating both Critical Pluses and equipping a Keyblade with boosted critical rate. Wishing Star merits special consideration here since its combo finishes are guaranteed crirical hit. If you decide to use Wishing Star, make sure to deactivate any Combo Pluses that you might have equipped because that means it'll take more hits before you can perform a combo finish.

Though the process can sound frustrating, remember that there are many much more frustrating affairs to take care of in the game, such as getting the Stones for synthesis. :p

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Atlantica gummi mission 3. Get 260 points without picking anything up. It's handing my ass to me! HELP!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What? You can't pick stuff up...Tiny Gummi ship! Cockpit + engine + weapons. Maybe if you keep size to a minimum and just make it a flying lazer beam? ;D

Don't forget Thunders. Don't rely solely on lasers because once you've run out of power, that's it for you. With Thunders at least you can still shoot to destroy objects.

Seriously, that mission is a pain to go through. You need those gummi blocks, alright, but what you need the most for this one are patience and sanity. -_-

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm counting my lucky stars here since I decided to go to Halloween Town right after Agrabah. That way, Monstro never was in the way when I attempted this mission. :p

King Nickey

Kurt Ziza ( don't remember how it was spelled lol) Is driving me crazy! Its so easy exepet for the part when he starts do do his rolling moves. I allways die eventually in that point. Im lvl 66, should I be Higher? Phantom was quite easy, beat him on lvl65.

136199Goat

Kurt Ziza ( don't remember how it was spelled lol) Is driving me crazy! Its so easy exepet for the part when he starts do do his rolling moves. I allways die eventually in that point. Im lvl 66, should I be Higher? Phantom was quite easy, beat him on lvl65.
I managed to beat Kurt at level 50 something, so you should be able to, with the right gear. Make sure to equip your best accessories. I personally prefer using the Oathkeeper keyblade for this fight. I'm sure you know how to attack him physically when you need to and magically. Don't forget that physically hitting the bubble will make him drop bubbles. And summoning Tinker Bell is a HUGE help. She gives basically a whole second bar of health. As for those spinning moves... yes, those are tough to dodge and do quite a bit of damage. The horizontal spins have to be jumped over. You NEED high jump to get over it, and glide helps as well. As for the spins where Kurt is vertical, just dodge roll out of the way.

Hope this helps ^_^

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Does anyone else find it really dumb that you get Zantesuken from Kurt Zisa? I mean by the time you're leveled up enough to actually beat him that move is pretty useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back