• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your Aura colour?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
What's your Aura colour?

How does it work? We ask you a few questions, you answer and you get a result. Simple, but not so simple. But people say it's working. So work we shall......

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Sure! :D Ask away! I'm curious, and a little bored. XD Bear with me though, my internet is sorta slow, and I can't make paragraphs. :/ Hope it won't be a problem...

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Sure! :D Ask away! I'm curious, and a little bored. XD Bear with me though, my internet is sorta slow, and I can't make paragraphs. :/ Hope it won't be a problem...
Don't worry, I can't make paragraphs either. So, your best friend is pointing a gun at your head. What do you do?

Last edited:

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Lol, alright then. You are inexplicably attacked by heartless in a classroom full of kids. What do you do?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Lol, alright then. You are inexplicably attacked by heartless in a classroom full of kids. What do you do?
Stare in horror. I'm no "hero of the Keyblade." But if my FRIENDS were in there? Swing my bookbag around like a flail and take out some. In a situation where you are attacked, the best thing to do is to fight back IMMEDIATELY. It's unexpected. The best defense is a good offense, no? ;D

Sure, attack might not be the FIRST thing that comes to mind, but hey, I know my Heartless. If I saw one, it's: become a hero, or become a Heartless. Neither is really that bad, to me XD

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
You ARE silver actually. Loyal but kind and wary, you end to put others before yourself in a dire situation. You have high hopes and wish for a world without trouble. Sometimes you can be a bit hard on some people, but with an open mind, you'll be fine. :)

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
You ARE silver actually. Loyal but kind and wary, you end to put others before yourself in a dire situation. You have high hopes and wish for a world without trouble. Sometimes you can be a bit hard on some people, but with an open mind, you'll be fine. :)
Wow. I try not to be negative on this site, but you got the whole "hard on some people" thing right. It's the way I was raised. Some people just get my ire up, ya? But thanks for the compliments ^_^

Xblade13

Awards
Don't worry, I can't make paragraphs either. So, your best friend is pointing a gun at your head. What do you do?
Well, the first thing I'd do is ask them why they are doing this. XD But seriously, I think I would knock it to the side (or try to). I think it would come down to a simple reaction, and as I hate people pointing anything at my head, or near it... yeah. XD

Xblade13

Awards
War... I see it as an unfortunate inevitability. We humans are a naturally social race, and that means there will always be conflict of some form. War is horrible, since it causes death and destruction. But it is a fact of human nature to fight, and when people with power fight, it starts wars. I respect the people who fight for us, to keep us safe, but I would prefer if we could get along. I do know it won't stop though, unless everybody were to be friends. So, war gives me sadness more than anything.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
K, think I have you. A light green, independent and practical, any small motions (tapping on a desk) can bother you. You want people to stop fighting and think about what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back