• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I'm addicted to this game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Haha, in the span of only three and a half days, I have managed to beat the story, every optional boss, and completely finish Jiminy's Journal (all of this done on Proud, of course). I always loved Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, in fact it was my favorite KH game. But this just tones it to utter perfection and fixed the few negative things about it. It's great to finally play this without having to shuffle through an irritating translation guide. All I have to do now to completely finish my KH1FM Proud mode file is grind to level 100 (83 right now) and finish the item synthesis (halfway through, 25 complete). Synthesis in particular was EXTREMELY difficult back in the Japanese version of KH1FM. It was so annoying and I never completely finished it, though I came extremely close.

So what about you guys? Where are you at, and what is your favorite Final Mix addition so far? Its nice that everyone else can finally enjoy this masterpiece.

Korai

Awards
I just finished Monstro, and my favorite addition is probably either the new abilities or the new scenes/battles they've added. I'm so glad that I can finally play this game!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
... finish the item synthesis (halfway through, 25 complete). Synthesis in particular was EXTREMELY difficult back in the Japanese version of KH1FM. It was so annoying and I never completely finished it, though I came extremely close.

Hehe, good luck with Lightning and Frost Stones, then. I personally think those two are the most troublesome ones to obtain, although Frost Stone is a breeze if you're willing to give up your Elixirs.

I'm at Halloween Town but haven't cleared Atlantica, clocking in about 15 hours into the game. I like to take things slow and steady, but it's mainly because I'm hoarding Lucid Shards. Shadows are rare once you seal Hollow Bastion's Keyhole, and there are synth-able items that you need many Lucid Shards for *cough*DarkMatter*cough*nineLucidShards*wheeze*.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hehe, good luck with Lightning and Frost Stones, then. I personally think those two are the most troublesome ones to obtain, although Frost Stone is a breeze if you're willing to give up your Elixirs.

I'm at Halloween Town but haven't cleared Atlantica, clocking in about 15 hours into the game. I like to take things slow and steady, but it's mainly because I'm hoarding Lucid Shards. Shadows are rare once you seal Hollow Bastion's Keyhole, and there are synth-able items that you need many Lucid Shards for *cough*DarkMatter*cough*nineLucidShards*wheeze*.

Honestly, the stones don't give me a lot of trouble. What really irritates me is Frost Gems, because I refuse to go to Atlantica so I have to rely on Bambi.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That means you'd be missing Thunder Gems as well, since the only enemies that drop them are in Atlantica. But yeah, Bambi is cool for item farming. Otherwise you can also go to Wonderland and cast Blizzard and Thunder at the White Mushrooms, and gain the Arts and sometimes Mystery Goo as well.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm playin it real slow ;3
Coupled with the fact that I'm always busy... Just finished Deep Jungle and am now back at Traverse Town. I'm 10hrs or so into the game, as well~

I've never played a Final Mix until this game, so I guess it's my favorite, at the moment.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So what about you guys? Where are you at, and what is your favorite Final Mix addition so far? Its nice that everyone else can finally enjoy this masterpiece.

I'm currently headed to Agrabah, and I've racked up about 10 hours on Proud (trying to do/find everything). My favorite addition? The new scenes are sweet, but I freaking love that triangle button. Man is it sexy.

Wave57

Awards
Cleared the game on proud, am level 54. Working on 100% right now.
I just now cleared through the game on Beginner getting my trophies for not dying, not changing equipment and beating the game in under 15 hours, yay!

I'm excited to complete KH:FM as I have completed the original KH as well. This will feel much more complete to me.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My Sora is finally level 100! And I managed to synthesize 31/33 items. Goofy's shield should be no problem, but the Ultima will probably take quite a bit of time thanks to those ridiculous Dark Matters which take forever to synthesize.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm completely addicted! It's just like when I got the original all those years ago. x'D Though I've been trying to take my time to enjoy it. I'm on the last world but I find myself fooling around like I did back in the day. xD

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I watched Days first. So I'm only on Deep Jungle. College life for the win!!!
Only went that far in the same time without college life

finished Monstro now and and am seriously gonna start working hard on synthesis and gummis.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
I'm about 5 hours into the game and I finished Deep Jungle and the second time visiting Traverse Town. I'm loving the game so much, but school and being sick have stalled my time for video games unfortunately :(.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
20 hours played over the weekend.
But that also stems from the fact that I had to leave it to go play other things.

Synthesis is going to be a pain in the Lapland though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back