• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would there be any interest in a Trophy race when the collection is released?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like a site wide trophy race?

• I would be interested in participating

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I would not be interested in participating but would like to see the results

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • I don't like the idea of a community trophy race.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm sure you all know that there will be a list of trophies for each game included with the HD remix and I was wondering if there would be anyone in the community interested in a 'Trophy race' so to speak. This would be entirely optional of course, I'm sure there are people who have waited a long time for this game to be re-released and have no interest in racing through it for trophies. Perhaps this cold even be site wide, something for the community to do together :)
There could be two catagories of winners, those who achieve 100%/platinum trophies in each individual game the fastest and those that complete all 3 games to perfection the fastest. There are ways that you can prove how long each completion took you, with sites like psnprofiles.com.
Let me know and maybe we can put something together

Gram

Banned
Awards
While not interested personally it'd be a pretty cool event to see happen.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It'd be about as cool as any race sure, though I personally find more enjoyment when I'm not trophy hunting for the sake of trophy hunting.

Wave57

Awards
I'm down!

Assuming I'm not working on the days following 1.5's release. *Crosses fingers*

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I wouldn't participate in the race, but it sounds a little interesting. I plan on taking my sweet time with 1.5 when I get it, and I think racing to get the trophies would ruin that for me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This sounds pretty fun. I don't know if I'd be able to participate since I'll be in school, but if I had free time I probably would like to join in.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Interesting idea, and I've enjoyed game races before.

But I feel like it'd be kind of rigged in favor of those who have more free time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I work roughly 40 hours a week, so it's a no from me, sorry. Sounds fun though. If anyone does decide to participate in this, I wish you all the best of luck!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I've never gotten all the trophies for a game before...As much as I'd love to, I don't like time limits and I work a LOT.

But don't take all this negative feedback from me, personally! I would LOVE to see others do it! I think it's a great idea.

axel95

Awards
I'd love to do this, but I've got college that I need to worry about. I would love to see the results though! Good luck to anyone who does it!

Korai

Awards
I like the idea of this, but a lot of people would be too busy I think.
It might be better to do this during the summer. Of course, people would have gotten trophies already, but there could be one to beat both games on the highest difficulty. Not sure how you would prove that you actually finished when you say you did, though

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Of course, people would have gotten trophies already, but there could be one to beat both games on the highest difficulty. Not sure how you would prove that you actually finished when you say you did, though
Doesn't the end screen give the difficulty and a final game time?

A site-wide speedrun competition would be kind of cool, actually. And a lot easier to coordinate than a all-Trophies race.

Shasta

Awards
Doesn't the end screen give the difficulty and a final game time?

A site-wide speedrun competition would be kind of cool, actually. And a lot easier to coordinate than a all-Trophies race.
I have to agree with this, it adds a bit more balance to everything considering the various amounts of free time we all have. This and lets count how many trophies we all have for that game by the end of our run-through. Sounds like good fun to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back