• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I've always wanted to write a book, but ideas fly by in my silly head FAR too fast. I'll start writing one thing, but then I'll think of a new topic and move on. Maybe short stories will be more my forte! So here's a crack at it; a little number that I like to call:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Wow. Chibi, this is a great short story, you should write more!

I always loved dragons, and I always wanted one for a pet. To see a different side, a more dangerous side, is refreshing. A lot of stories portray dragons as good in the end. Like, righteous and true. But really, I imagine them just as humans. We have views of them. They have views of us.

Ugh, I'm talking like they're real again, aren't I?

ChibiHearts249

Awards
It's ok, I like to think of dragons as real too, sometimes :3 If you liked it so much, maybe I'll just write a bunch on this thread ;)

And thanks a billion! I honestly wasn't even sure what the Dragon's Gem WAS when I started! I'd like to have fixed the paragraphs, too, but my Kindle won't let me fix anything below the title :X

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
It's ok, I like to think of dragons as real too, sometimes :3 If you liked it so much, maybe I'll just write a bunch on this thread ;)

And thanks a billion! I honestly wasn't even sure what the Dragon's Gem WAS when I started! I'd like to have fixed the paragraphs, too, but my Kindle won't let me fix anything below the title :X
Can't change anything? I've got the samr problem on my phone. It's because it's a mobile device that's why.

Yes! Yes, write more dragon stories, please!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Haha, well, I guess I could do a sort've "short story journal." Every couple days I can write a short story and then explain the sort of moral (if it has one) afterwards. I'll be open to suggestions of genre, moral, and plot points. So, dragons for next time, too? Ain't got no probs wit dat! I'll try to type it better, too.

Lesson: The power of one. We all have something that we can do for the people around us. For the child of Man, it was to stand up for what was right to fix someone else's mistake. For the warrior, he gave his life in the end to give the world a future. We may not EVER have to do anything that big, but one person can make a difference, no matter how small it may be. So go out and believe that you can have an impact on the future!

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
And yet another journal joins the group. I really started something, didn't I?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like this short story of yours, Chibi. I happen to like dragons myself. The closest we'll ever get to real live one would probably be the Komodo Dragon. C:

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I like this short story of yours, Chibi. I happen to like dragons myself. The closest we'll ever get to real live one would probably be the Komodo Dragon. C:
Well, komodo dragons are quite magical...until their toxic bite kills you XD

I've always liked seeing the fantastical in real life. You're right; the komodo dragon is just...an earth dragon! They can't fly or breathe fire, that's all! =)

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Alright! Inspiration has struck! Time for story 2!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm not very fond of this story, I'll admit, but I wrote it a LONG time ago. Angels and Dragons being the same thing has always interested me :3

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Lol, Yeah. Chris d'lacy got me hooked on paradoxes anx the like. :3

Cool! Definately want to read that.
I did a book report/presentation about the series a few years back. I described it as:
Book 1: Dragons and Squirrels
Book2:Dragons, Squirrels, Witches, Polar Bears, Russians, Snowballs, and Crows
Books afterwards:ALIENS @_@

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
I did a book report/presentation about the series a few years back. I described it as:
Book 1: Dragons and Squirrels
Book2:Dragons, Squirrels, Witches, Polar Bears, Russians, Snowballs, and Crows
Books afterwards:ALIENS @_@

Forgot to add the unicorns.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Ok, no unicorn in the HISTORY of unicorns pissed me off more than Terrafonne! "Look at me, I'm actually ALIVE! Now I'm going to jump into a firey pit in the center of the earth! Wheeeeee~ * derpy unicorn face*

Yes, I neglected him =)

Yeah, that wad kinda stupid. I didn't even feel anything

The last book was the best, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back