• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Big Hero 6 - Animated series coming 2017 on Disney XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
bQ38ICc.jpg

"Big Hero 6" will be the first partnership between two pedigreed entertainment companies — Mickey Mouse's 90-year-old animation studio and Spider-Man's 74-year-old publisher — since the Walt Disney Co. acquired Marvel in 2009. Directed by Don Hall ("Winnie the Pooh") and due in theaters on Nov. 7, 2014, the movie will center on a boy and his beloved robot companion who join a team of crime fighters in a mythical mashup city called San Fransokyo.

[video=youtube;GSV3laJplpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSV3laJplpU[/video]

More info at the link

Disney is reanimated with films such as 'Big Hero 6,' 'Frozen' - latimes.com

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: Big Hero 6 (2014)

Ahh the scenery is so gorgeous. This movie is going to be amazing with those two working together.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Still waiting for the day we get the Paperman animation style in a movie.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I still have not tried to hunt down Big Hero 6 related comics (it'd be great if Marvel could do a collection of all of the comics Big Hero 6 appeared in, especially the 2008 mini-series), but I am actually really excited from this weird unholy union.

I think if it is successful enough, we'd probably start to see more Walt Disney animated films with Marvel heroes in them. Imagine the possibilities of a Young Avengers animated film or TV series, or even more less-known titles getting attention.

Still waiting for the day we get the Paperman animation style in a movie.

One day...I'd hope they would use it in the Mickey Mouse film they were slated to be working on.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

The scenery is really amazing.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Scenery is great, as to be expected. Love winnie the Pooh(RIP, hand drawn) and this could be awesome!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I'm really looking forward to this movie. I'm quite interested in seeing Disney's take on Marvel's superheros. I think the City looks amazing, hope it'll look like that in the film as well.

I don't know how I'd feel about Disney making Marvel animated movie in their Disney canon becoming a regular thing though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm really looking forward to this movie. I'm quite interested in seeing Disney's take on Marvel's superheros. I think the City looks amazing, hope it'll look like that in the film as well.

As am I. I trust that they can do it. I would usually be worried about something like this but nope, I'm more hyped than anything.

I don't know how I'd feel about Disney making Marvel animated movie in their Disney canon becoming a regular thing though.

I wouldn't want it to be a super frequent thing, but I can see then making a new film every now and then based on something Marvel if Big Hero 6 does well. Maybe not with their current line-up, but maybe sometime after 2017.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

As am I. I trust that they can do it. I would usually be worried about something like this but nope, I'm more hyped than anything.

Yeah me too, I'd think I'd be more worried about it, but just seeing their mash up city San Fransokyo got me really exited. It looked so pretty. *o* Also I just dig the idea.

I wouldn't want it to be a super frequent thing, but I can see then making a new film every now and then based on something Marvel if Big Hero 6 does well. Maybe not with their current line-up, but maybe sometime after 2017.

Yeah, if they do I also kind of hope they will stick with lesser known characters, that are rather separate from the rest of the marvel universe. Don't know if I really want them to add Avengers or X-Men( this ones impossible anyways ) to their canon. On the other hand I wouldn't mind them opening up a new department for their marvel stuff.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I want to ride a blimp D8
Everything looks great at least, wonder when we'll get info on characters.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Still loving everything, design wise. Hopefully it keeps up. :3

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Fransokyo eh? I have a feeling I'll be digging this movie.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Cool. I've only seen Bolt once YEARS ago but it wasn't bad. Chris Williams voiced Oaken in Frozen, too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back