• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will 2.5 include BBSV2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I don't think there will be anything new in 2.5, with the exception of the Re:Coded cutscenes. I also highly doubt that 3D will be included as well. Not that I'm not hoping, I just don't think that will be the case. BbSv2 would have to be something new entirely (which I am sooo not opposed to!) and these are just HD remasters. These are about wanting to "line the pieces up" before the big bang that will be KH3. I bet 2.5 will come out before KH3 as well, and then old and new fans will be all caught up! Or at least, that's the ideal situation, methinks.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I think DDD will be summed up in some sort of prologue for KH3.

At thsi point I do not believe BBSV2 is a game or even a thing. however it may have been a movie alluding to Dream Drop Distance.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If they have some free time, they could always make it an unlockable bonus for finishing BBS. Finish the game, unlock BBSv.2 cinematic cutscenes.

Or they could pull at X|X-2 and have an audio drama.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I hope they do, would really like to see where they was heading with BBSv.2.

SaiXBot

So 2.5 ReMIX is almost totally confirmed? I freaking hope so. This 1.5 goodness I'm currently playing is fantastic! I need to have a solid reason to pack away my PS2. Too much stuff under my tv!

Last edited:

teatimed

A secret extra game would be amazing, but i'd be happy if they just added it to KH3. Like at the start of KH2 where you spend the first hour as Roxas, but instead you start off as Aqua. That would be the bomb :biggrin:

Theta

Man I hope they include "BBSV2" in 2.5. Re:coded simply doesn't lend itself to a movie format as Days did and I think its the perfect place to wrap up some plot points so KH3 doesn't stretch its plot to answer all of our questions. The fact that KH3D bumped this game out of development really irks me.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Man I hope they include "BBSV2" in 2.5. Re:coded simply doesn't lend itself to a movie format as Days did and I think its the perfect place to wrap up some plot points so KH3 doesn't stretch its plot to answer all of our questions. The fact that KH3D bumped this game out of development really irks me.
DDD isn't to blame for BBSv2 being shelved.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The fact that KH3D bumped this game out of development really irks me.
Lolno. They never started development and the reason is undislosed. But DDD actually legitimately came first since it was announced in 2010 before BBS was even out over here. BBS vol.2 wasn't even announced.

Elements of story did end up in DDD, but that's different than saying DDD bumped it from development.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
It's not difficult for them to do it movie cutscene style. I am pretty sure that's what they'll do if it comes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back