• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcilla

Awards
I thought we were going to be able to spend our CoL points after the event. Am I wrong? I cant get to that page anymore :(

Athel

Machinist
As much as I love Double Lux Time, having it for 24 hours actually stinks! I only had a chance holding on to my top 10 ranking by using Lux Up when hyper-aggressive Japanese players weren't. Now I don't see how I'll be able to hold on to it -- and I really want some of those sweet weekly card prizes (R+ Abu, SR Cloud, SR+ Riku).

AIAwesome

Awards
As much as I love Double Lux Time, having it for 24 hours actually stinks! I only had a chance holding on to my top 10 ranking by using Lux Up when hyper-aggressive Japanese players weren't. Now I don't see how I'll be able to hold on to it -- and I really want some of those sweet weekly card prizes (R+ Abu, SR Cloud, SR+ Riku).

Haha, for me its more like staying in the top 5 is easy, but the top 4 are pulling away like crazy now.

And thank god I have 4 Brave Form Sora cards in my deck, 3 are limit cut once and the last is limit cut twice :D

EDIT: Thank you Lux Up time for giving me 10 more Moogle R cards (200k Lux) that I DON'T NEED. Every card I have are maxed!

sullenclown

Awards
if I may ask, how did you answer the survey?
on which site is it found?

it was on the notification area where you click the heart symbol to get there. XD.
and i think it was on the notification place before you log-in as well. kingdomhearts.jp <- i'm not sure if it's still there though

EDIT: found it!
http://sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/2130

the first one image there is about the survey. you can have google translate the words under it to get some info :)

Last edited:

Oris

Awards
if I may ask, how did you answer the survey?
on which site is it found?

I found it right on the screen before you start the game. And I answered truthfully. It was mostly multiple choice, so I used Google Translate to figure it out. There are two questions at the end that you have to answer with written word. Again, Google Translate. ^_^ Also, I know part of that new update let's you know when you are getting close to prizes for collecting Lux. I got something last night for hitting 5000.

everlight

Awards
Speaking of Lux Up time... I've been wondering.

Is there another factor to the amount of Lux collected during Raid Boss Battle beside the damage given and Assist Card Lux %-age? Maybe the higher the boss level, the higher also the lux given? Or maybe our character's base level also affect it?

Oris

Awards
Speaking of Lux Up time... I've been wondering.

Is there another factor to the amount of Lux collected during Raid Boss Battle beside the damage given and Assist Card Lux %-age? Maybe the higher the boss level, the higher also the lux given? Or maybe our character's base level also affect it?

Maybe, I'm not sure. But, I've been averaging at least 200 Lux a fight, and I only last two hits with this newest Behemoth. Also, had a cutscene where the Moogle gave me something, then two Moogles were talking in an alleyway. What's that about? :eek:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe, I'm not sure. But, I've been averaging at least 200 Lux a fight, and I only last two hits with this newest Behemoth. Also, had a cutscene where the Moogle gave me something, then two Moogles were talking in an alleyway. What's that about? :eek:

Things and stuff.

Translations will be available later today.

BluberryStar

Awards
it was on the notification area where you click the heart symbol to get there. XD.
and i think it was on the notification place before you log-in as well. kingdomhearts.jp <- i'm not sure if it's still there though

EDIT: found it!
SQEX BRIDGE

the first one image there is about the survey. you can have google translate the words under it to get some info :)

Oh NOOO!! I MISSED IT!! ;A;
TT__TT but I want that 200 munneh...
why... why... WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!

thank you for the info sullenclown, I really appreciate it...
now I'm gonna contemplate how stupid I am to miss that and not being curious enough to put it on chrome and translate that in the first place...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it was the written portion at the end of the survey that turned a lot of people off, since automatic online translators are actually quite poor when going to English to Japanese and vice versa.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
By the way with the 200 munny I bought another two Raise tickets which turned out R again, that's six blanks in a row now.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So i try to get a Raise ticket with that 200 munny. But this keeps apearing. What does it mean?
8jMzbqx.png

Oris

Awards
I bought another Raise ticket with mine and pulled an R+ Simba. :) Unfortunately, I am now out of AP. But before I ran out, I was ranked second in the list of people on the page right before you fight Behemoth. Is that MVP list?

Grellmax

Awards
LOL Typical that the only time I'm super busy (15+ hours) they decide to make a 24hr LUX up.

I've been doing pretty well in this game, having finished 75th last week. So for those of you struggling to make LUX, I'll throw together some quick pointers :)

Gaining LUX

- Always attack with 3BP unless absolutely necessary. Use fewer BP only for one of two reasons: You're just about to level up, and are sitting on some unused BP (I'd still advise waiting to use 3), or to keep a chain going.

- Assist cards give both HP and LUX%. Both of these stats will increase your LUX gain to a point. HP means you live for more attacks, and LUX% means more LUX gained. I've noticed that past a point, surviving the attacks of the boss becomes meaningless, as the battle will end despite you still being alive after a certain amount of attacks.

- LUX UP TIME!!

Damage = LUX
Damage dealt increases LUX gained, so if you're struggling with your damage output there are a few things you can do:

- Attack later in the bosses lifespan when the CHAIN is higher

- Use boost cards where possible - so right now the R+ Brave Sora, SR+ King Mickey, and any of the Atlantica/Sora form cards gained through raise draws

- Use the keyblade the boss is weak to (there's an image of it in the bottom right corner on raidboss page)

- If you have more than one full hand worth of strong cards, use the colour that best synergises with the current bosses keyblade weakness. So right now, GREEN type cards are the best to have in your hand

- Always use the 3BP attack option!

- Limit cut your cards! Even R+ cards become quite powerful if the limit cut and max level are achieved. Don't always judge a card by its initial damage or uncut max level damage either! For instance, Riku and Tidus cards tend to have low base and uncut max level damage, but gain significantly after being cut, usually outdoing other cards

Tips

- Save your BP for LUX UP if it's close. They recharge at 15mins per BP, so 1:15 before the LUX UP time starts, only use your free attack on bosses.

- Try to time a level up with LUX UP time if possible. You will gain 5BP with a level up. So aim for:
Free attack, 3BP attack, ether if possible, 3BP attack (2 if no ether available), level up, 3BP attack, ether if possible, 3BP attack (2 if no either)

- Use the BP gifting option (bottom of screen, left green button) to gift up to 5BP to allies, and also gaining them yourself. DON'T SPAM THE BUTTON OR YOU WONT GET THE BP! I suggest using these one at a time to get a full 3BP

- Remember to let someone else attack after you so you can utilise the CHAIN on all of your attacks! Attacking twice consecutively will lower your damage!

- If your team are currently in first place, your LUX gains will be slower than other people, who will gain up to 1.5x LUX. This can't be helped, so perhaps it would be wise to stockpile ethers and try for a higher place the following week :)

I hope this helps some of you out! :)

Last edited:

CutiePique

Awards
I bought another Raise ticket with mine and pulled an R+ Simba. :) Unfortunately, I am now out of AP. But before I ran out, I was ranked second in the list of people on the page right before you fight Behemoth. Is that MVP list?

Do you mean the list on the second tab on the Raid Boss menu? That's the list of rankings for your team. It's just your standing among the 20~30-some people you're fighting the Raid Boss with for the week.

[brain fail] I saw the 24hr Lux Up thing and was all "sweet!", then while I'm fighting the current Raid Boss I checked my clock and thought, "Oh good, it's almost 3:30, I'll use up all my AP and by Lux Up time at 5:00 I'll have it all back..." ;__; Don't judge me, I just woke myself up...
But seriously though, 24hr Lux is awesome: 2000+ Lux per attack, yay <3

[edit] Just saw the new boss-killed screen, I like that it lists the MVP now. Neat.

Oris

Awards
Wow, that's really good advice. :) According to the board next to the Behemoth, I'm currently first place with 8145 Lux. :3 Didn't think I'd make it up this far.

Korai

Awards
Does anyone know why my valor form sora says "boost"? I have two more of the same card out of my deck, if that matters.
bJLMjhy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back