• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favorite world!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korai

Awards
Hmmmm... either Traverse Town or Hollow Bastion.
Traverse Town has a very nice "friendly" feel to it, and It's like their base of operations, which I like about it.
Hollow Bastion has really cool scenery, and I LOVE the field and battle themes for it. I really like the creepy castle feel, and it has some of my favorite characters in it. (Riku and Ansem)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Deep Jungle is cool and underrated. It's got an atmosphere unmatched by any of the other Disney worlds in the game, in my opinion.

You just went through either Wonderland, or Olympus. Both of which are completely flat on all edges. Deep Jungle is expansive, lush, and varied, full to the brim with fog effects and atmosphere sounds.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I don't recall there being a lot of fog effects, but I agree. Deep Jungle is probably my favorite Disney world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
my favorite world in kh1 was hollow bastion mainly because we get so much revelations in that world and some of the most iconic scenes

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Hollow Bastion, the music, scenery, colors, everything. Everything in that world is amazing, I can't find a single thing to dislike, besides maybe the Lift Stop but its just too good to pass as a favorite.

Gram

Banned
Awards
A tie between Hollow Bastion, Destiny Islands and Traverse town.
The music for all three was great and the nostalgia of remembering my first trip to Traverse Town and finding all the little things about it as I went are just to great not to love.
Hollow Bastion was just a fun world in general, the water rising instead of falling, Beast, pwning Maleficent with Genie, good times~ 8D

As for Destiny Islands, I didn't have a memory card when I first got kh1 so I spent a lot of time there till I got one and just really enjoyed it, especially all the riku pwnings~

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Oh man, that reminds me, the first time I played Kingdom Hearts I was in the hospital, (Yes, childrens hospitals have ps2's) and there was no memory card so I just left the system on, three fucking days and I FINALLY made it to the Final Ansem fight. But I couldn't beat him, and I was tired (I tried 'til like, 3 in the morning) and that night, while I was sleeping. The nurse unplugged the machine. -.-

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
That's horrifying! The nurse was obviously working for Xehanort, the creepy old badger. As for me, I love the clock tower in London. I know it doesn't really count. Even though I've gotten my butt handed to me on a freaking silver and gold-gilded platter by that darn ghost thingie a quintillion times, I just love to be able to fly!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I can't. I have to divide this into sub-categories.

Disney
- I absolutely love Deep Jungle. Like Launchpad McQuack said, coming off the heels of Wonderland and Olympus Colosseum, Deep Jungle feels very organic. I definitely love the atmosphere, the ally, the field and battle music, the whole payoff with the waterfall platforming area after you defeat Clayton. DAT KEYHOLE SCENE. I was always partial to the movie too, so that helps. Atlantica comes next. I loved swimming (and the tact it forced upon players)~ Not used to seeing so much Deep Jungle love. I seem to appreciate the KH1 Disney worlds that are generally liked the least. ;A;

Original
- End of the World. It's so haunting and ethereal. I love all of the random, dazzling, fluorescent locales, the choir that sings the soft and strong arrangements of "Destati", the Chernabog battle, the hints of destroyed worlds left behind, the mysterious words read from the computer in the Hollow Bastion lab, Billy Zane's voice acting Ansem SoD's speech on Destiny Islands, of coarse, the climactic series of final battles, & SO MUCH PURPLE! *u* Hollow Bastion is indeed a close second. It had a creepy majesty to it as well, some great scenes and music.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hands down...Atlantica.

haters-gonna-hate-little-mermaid.gif

Perhaps I'm just a big Little Mermaid fan (as I am Wreck-It-Ralph and Lilo and Stitch) but not only did Atlantica provide some of the best and most challenging combat in KH1, it provided one of the best Disney-world stories that connected to the overall plot (Trition knowing about the keyblade), a very difficult mini-boss (Ursula I was quite challenging for your average mini-boss), AND it gave us our only kickbutt Disney female in the game up to that point (hero I mean).

I know its reputation was trashed by KH2, but since we aren't taking the entire series into perspective as a whole, I can safely say that Atlantica pwns the competition in KH1 ;)

Synthic

Overall my favorite would be Traverse Town.
It's the first destination for Sora after being cast away onto his adventure. You fight Leon, meet up with the Final Fantasy gang, team up with Donald and Goofy and serves as the hub world you return to time after time. Nothing makes you feel more at home than when you hear the Traverse Town theme playing. Not to mention the moogles! So much to love about Traverse Town, I pray it will return in KH3. Though it may eb more likely with a new original world as each numbered title had their own.

As for favorite Disney world it would probably be...Neverland, solely based on the clocktower. It's just such a magical feeling flying around after deafeating Hook and flying free for the first time in the game xD

Deep Jungle come close as well, because...&&X%!

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Oh man... let me think...

I like Twilight Town. Mostly because I like the feel of the place, kinda like small town-esque... Like it's the best place to live since it's calm and quiet.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh man... let me think...

I like Twilight Town. Mostly because I like the feel of the place, kinda like small town-esque... Like it's the best place to live since it's calm and quiet.

I thought the question was our fave kh1 world? *o*

Pepper_123

can't decide between traverse town or destiny island as traverse town had good music and was where alot of important moments happen and destiny island was a great start point as it was happy and pretty and lay the foundation for what you were getting into.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I have to go with Traverse Town as well. I don't know what exactly but something about that world the first time I played KH1 really made me like it and it's also where the triumphant trio first team up. :p Also after playing KH1 earlier this year I found that Deep Jungle was rather fun to play in which is funny because I really didn't like it when I was younger. :tongue: Big Ben from Neverland gets special mention because I really liked to fly around it when I was a kid. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back