• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Choca Taka. One of my latest artworks that I worked with. What do you guys think of it? Let me know and I also accept requests. Also, you can find me on deviantart by the username ienzo628. Also, it is a mix between a hawk and a Chocobo from the Final Fantasy series. They can fly though.
choca_taka_by_ienzo628-d6dc2oe.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's very unique and colorful. I'd suggest when taking the picture, to capture its feet too. It resembles a hawk very well; with chocobo bits in-between if you look hard enough.

I'd request to see more of your original art or fan art.

I can see two people behind this photo and would like to know what they look like or who they are. :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
A hawk-chocobo mix, interesting combination. I'd also like to know who those two behind the image are. xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Most likely because, it's been recently uploaded, Gram. [A simple guess.]

I like Roxas the most and the panels, were quite surprising to see. I like how all of them were colored and felt bad for Roxas. Question: Who was the two cloak figures in the left hand panel? I want to know, cause, it got my attention and curiosity. ouo

Gram

Banned
Awards
KitKat said:
That can cause ghosts in the background of a picture? *o*

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

I like Roxas the most and the panels, were quite surprising to see. I like how all of them were colored and felt bad for Roxas. Question: Who was the two cloak figures in the left hand panel? I want to know, cause, it got my attention and curiosity. ouo

That was Roxas and Saix. I got a lot of the pictures from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Manga.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
That can cause ghosts in the background of a picture? *o*

Haven't you ever drawn on the back of a piece of paper before? If you draw on both sides, naturally you'd be able to see it through the new drawing itself.

Huh, I wouldn't have expected Saix to hold Roxas b the throat. Will you upload more drawings later?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Haven't you ever drawn on the back of a piece of paper before? If you draw on both sides, naturally you'd be able to see it through the new drawing itself.
Nope, my drawing wasn't good enough to even put on one side of a piece of paper let alone both. x'D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I find the report with Roxas and Saix hilarious. I like the lower left panel of Xion too. Demyx playing his sitar in the background looks great. :D Xehanort sure is dark looking. Keep up the fun fan art, Desire.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol Nice picture, the part with the report is amusing though Xemnas seems a bit to dark. =]

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I find the report with Roxas and Saix hilarious. I like the lower left panel of Xion too. Demyx playing his sitar in the background looks great. :D Xehanort sure is dark looking. Keep up the fun fan art, Desire.

Actually, that is Demyx. He didn't want to fill the report, so he slacked off on it.

Shasta

Awards
Very good artwork from what I see so far :3 they look VERY traditional. I'm almost wondering if those are colored in with anything other than marker. My guess would be marker.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Great drawing :3 Is the character in the left panel talking about one of the two to the right?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's definitely unique and again, I always like the colors you use. I like the facial expressions and the little ones on the right hand panel. Keep up the good work, Desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back