• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme Preorder Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xagzan

Awards
Already preordered in May. This is a real win.

Journey Collectors Edition, which you can buy in stores. Also features Flower, Flow, three of their(TGC)earliest (mini)games and featurettes and trailers for all of them. The three main games also have commentary videos. Worth it.

SOAB, there's a physical version! I downloaded it cause I thought that was the only choice, ugh.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
SOAB, there's a physical version! I downloaded it cause I thought that was the only choice, ugh.
It was the only choice. Collector's Edition came out a few months after its initial release.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
What Echo said, plus the disc installs the game the way a download would. It's not used to run the game itself; just the bonuses and installations.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm hoping for some avatars too. That would be amazing.
I'd love some PSN avatars, almost more than the themes. xD

I am in full agreement with this. They made PSN avatars for Dissidia FF so I think KH should get some. I'd use a Moogle one forever, but any KH character would be fine.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that the tradition of overlooking European fans still prevails.

Here's a quick tip for EU and all international fans hoping to get this theme ;)

1. Find someone who works at a US GameStop
2. Have them print out a code for you when the game comes out (I have a friend who works at a GS and apparently workers can print out a receipt with a download code on it and then just "return" the false game even though it was never bought. The code will still works, I know because I've gotten some GS exclusive DLC that way when I preordered at Best Buy to get their preorder exclusive).
3. Create a NA account on your PS3.
4. Log into PSN and download theme.
5. YAY!

I doubt I can get my friend to print out 5 or 7 codes (not sure if he still works at GS) but that is one solution ^_^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I doubt that these themes are downloaded from the PSN. If they're anything like the themes from the game, they're built into the game disc for download.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I doubt that these themes are downloaded from the PSN. If they're anything like the themes from the game, they're built into the game disc for download.

If they're a "preorder bonus" (or something included in all first launch copies) then they won't be on the disc if anything it'll be a code packaged with the game if not a code printed out with the receipt at pick up.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^most likely, though we don't quite know when initial printing starts(probably did by now) and it's not there hasn't been on-disc themes in unusual places before. Sony has them for their movies, And some CE games get them too.

But yeah, most likely a code.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Setsuna ♥;6040254 said:
If they're a "preorder bonus" (or something included in all first launch copies) then they won't be on the disc if anything it'll be a code packaged with the game if not a code printed out with the receipt at pick up.
Oh yeah, didn't think of it like that D:
But yeah, you're right.

kupo1121

Awards
Oh yeah, didn't think of it like that D:
But yeah, you're right.

You might be right Chaser, while it's possible that they will print out the codes for "pre-ordering" the game, the "pre-order" might actually just be a thing that's included in all first edition copies. The Injustice Wal-Mart "pre-order" gift turned out to be included inside the game case as a code in all first print copies. If it is like that then in order to obtain a code, you need to buy one of the copies in the US when it first comes out which is problematic.

We won't know until the game comes out but I don't think SE has ever done something like that where they include the code inside the game case (for anything that isn't for SQEX Members).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We won't know until the game comes out but I don't think SE has ever done something like that where they include the code inside the game case (for anything that isn't for SQEX Members).
Kingdom Hearts X codes were included in the game case for first edition runs of Kingdom Hearts 1.5

kupo1121

Awards
Kingdom Hearts X codes were included in the game case for first edition runs of Kingdom Hearts 1.5

They also did the AR cards in DDD thinking about it now. The codes may just end up coming in the cases, we really won't know until the game comes out :( I wouldn't be shocked if a few codes come up on Ebay though (people are always out there to make whatever they can) so if that's the case, they could try there. Let's wait and see how this turns out.

Gonzales95

Awards
I'm just waiting in the post to receive a debit card so that I can finally shop online, will probably order this first :D

Light

faster than
Awards
Awh, that's disappointing. I was really looking forward to a KH-theme. Australia needs some more love from SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back