• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
YAY! Thanks so much for telling me Chaser, I owe you one (then again, I owe like the KHi staff 200 and counting lol so what's one more haha).

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
You're killing me lol That middle one...I could faint over that...and I wonder how you get SRs? I know you can get them by paying for them but I seriously hope that isn't the only way to get them <_< If so, oh well...I can just stare at that image haha Any Disney characters from worlds not in the game? Like Atlantica or Halloweentown? And WAIT, did you guys find any Beast's Castle or Enchanted Dominion cards? If so, that would only further prove those are the last 2 words. I would love a Maleficent card if such a thing exists ^_^

Interestingly, all of the worlds you travel to, a Princess of Heart resides there. I think the last two worlds that are yet to be confirmed could be Castle of Dreams and Radiant Garden*.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Interestingly, all of the worlds you travel to, a Princess of Heart resides there. I think the last two worlds that are yet to be confirmed could be Castle of Dreams and Radiant Garden*.
Weren't you in the chat when we were talking about Enchanted Dominion and Beasts Castle were next? We have their keyblades in our database here. We were looking at the new heartless today too ;A;

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Weren't you in the chat when we were talking about Enchanted Dominion and Beasts Castle were next? We have their keyblades in our database here. We were looking at the new heartless today too ;A;

Yup I did saw that. I mean I just noticed that Stroke of Midnight and Destiny's Embrace are missing and they could be added into the official release since the rest are Princesses of Heart worlds.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That one was cute. I love the little cupid arrow heartless design they made.

Tsurugi

Awards
We've got a few of them that you can see here on our site!
So a little question the warupu chipuru (I'm probably misspelling it) The heartless that looks like it has christmas clothes and seems like it's build up from several heartless, do we have any information about that? (It's a mission you get at lv 30)

Victoria Hale

Awards
No. But, I think he will appear at Dwarf Woodlands because he reminds me the scene when Dopey is on Sneezy for dance with Snow White :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So a little question the warupu chipuru (I'm probably misspelling it) The heartless that looks like it has christmas clothes and seems like it's build up from several heartless, do we have any information about that? (It's a mission you get at lv 30)

We determined that its name is "Wabble Tiptoe," but I haven't seen anything else about it.

No. But, I think he will appear at Dwarf Woodlands because he reminds me the scene when Dopey is on Sneezy for dance with Snow White :)

Ah, that's right! That would make sense~

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Maybe my computer isn't loading the page but when I go to the Cards section of Chi, it doesn't show all of the cards because a few of those Kairi ones you showed me Sign aren't there at least when I look at it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe my computer isn't loading the page but when I go to the Cards section of Chi, it doesn't show all of the cards because a few of those Kairi ones you showed me Sign aren't there at least when I look at it.

Those Kairi ones I ripped are incredibly LQ so we left them off the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back