• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I'm confused on 1-3 for Agrabah. ;~; Could anyone tell me my goal? I'm sorta wandering aimlessly.

DefiantHeart

Awards
First, navigate through the world until you meet a dwarf (Doc). Click on him. After you talk to him, go to the next room. Outside the cabin, there's a Large Body Heartless. You'll probably want to be level 20 before you attack it. After defeating it, go back to talk to Doc again. If I remember correctly, you then walk to the mine entrance and talk to him again. You then need to wait until you're level 26 to access the next part of the story.

Hope that helps!

And you say lv. 20 like it's nothing. XD Is this really the first world or is there something easier?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Last edited:

MasterKaze

Awards
And you say lv. 20 like it's nothing. XD Is this really the first world or is there something easier?
It only took me two days!
But I say 20 for a reason. Once you get to that level, you get an extremely powerful Sora: Brave Form card. It does a lot of damage - something you need when fighting the large body. It also gives you time to collect more powerful cards, and to level up your best ones and your keyblade. I was level 21 when I finally beat it. And even then, it took me 2 tries!

You are free to visit the other worlds first, whether to play them or to grind. If you want to grind, go to the desert in Agrabah.

EDIT: Can someone tell me what this button does?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4255585e97951ba375815daadb432c76/tumblr_mpr82mCLv91rwmiryo1_1280.jpg

I keep clicking it, but I probably shouldn't do that without knowing what I'm doing. :p
That button will continue drawing cards of that type, if you can. As long as you aren't spending real money (which isn't enabled yet), feel free to keep pressing!

I'm confused on 1-3 for Agrabah. ;~; Could anyone tell me my goal? I'm sorta wandering aimlessly.
Have you gone to Agrabah yet? If not, go back to the first room of the desert. In the top left corner, there's an entrance to the city. Talk to Aladdin, then a guard in the center (same room, but go through an overpass). The guard might not be mandatory - I don't remember/couldn't tell.
Next, go back out to the desert. Go to the second part (just go to the right). You should see Aladdin. Talk to him. Then you have to find his dagger by clicking on sparkles in the first room of the desert. Then talk to him again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Busted Amp

Awards
Does anyone know how to add friends? I have a buddy who's playing with me and neither of us can read Japanese so we have no idea what to do.

MasterKaze

Awards
Just found out there's another Large Body, but level 50 this time. And there's a boss battle in Wonderland.

Time to get grinding!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just found out there's another Large Body, but level 50 this time. And there's a boss battle in Wonderland.

Time to get grinding!
Not necessarily a large body.

BO8eKyPCAAEEwOy.png:large

I'm thinking they want us to team up, lol. That's way too heavy grinding for one person alone... especially if you don't have alot of time to grind...
It's not that bad. I got about 75% of it's health down at level 24

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Do the Moogle cards do anything special, or are they just upgrade fodder?
I'm thinking they want us to team up, lol. That's way too heavy grinding for one person alone... especially if you don't have alot of time to grind...
Are we able to team up with other players?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just took down the level 50 heartless at level 25. Who is pro at this game? Yo!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Have you gone to Agrabah yet? If not, go back to the first room of the desert. In the top left corner, there's an entrance to the city. Talk to Aladdin, then a guard in the center (same room, but go through an overpass). The guard might not be mandatory - I don't remember/couldn't tell.
Next, go back out to the desert. Go to the second part (just go to the right). You should see Aladdin. Talk to him. Then you have to find his dagger by clicking on sparkles in the first room of the desert. Then talk to him again.

Aladdin is in Agrabah right now, next to a house entrance. He hasn't been back out to the desert. When I talk to him he doesn't do anything. :c

023_zps6d2fbf3e.jpg

MasterKaze

Awards
Aladdin is in Agrabah right now, next to a house entrance. He hasn't been back out to the desert. When I talk to him he doesn't do anything. :c

023_zps6d2fbf3e.jpg
Huh. I haven't been that far yet. My guess is to go through the door and look for blue sparkles or a high level heartless, if you haven't already.

Victoria Hale

Awards
Huh. I haven't been that far yet. My guess is to go through the door and look for blue sparkles or a high level heartless, if you haven't already.

If I remember exactly, you must talk to Aladdin. Then, you must talk to the first guard, in front of the Palace's entrance. He blocks the road ^^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, talk to the guard. Then go find Aladdin in the desert. Then find his dagger. Go back to the guard and talk to him. Then you have to find the other guard.

I think that's the order of the quests.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So how come my max AP keeps doing down? Went from 69 to 67. Then jumped to 60. Now it's down to 59.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So how come my max AP keeps doing down? Went from 69 to 67. Then jumped to 60. Now it's down to 59.
Really? I don't think that's supposed to happen...

Mine just keeps going up. Currently at 75.

Victoria Hale

Awards
Well, when your AP are > 50AP, it is because you are in a group of players. One new AP for each new player in your group :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back