• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mutagenesis: Dawn of a New Age (Sign up/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt

Over 25,000 years ago, a star on the other side of the Milky Way Galaxy collapsed. The death of this massive star was followed by a supernova explosion. The entirety of the exploding star was blasted out in a radioactive cloud, full of cosmic ejecta, that was sent hurtling through space at unimaginable speeds. As it moved, it passed through the galactic core of two black holes, where gravity is so powerful that it could bend a section of the radiation flying around the core and focus it... These kinds of explosions happen constantly throughout the celestial void. Only within the last few decades has NASA been able to predict these occurrences with some accuracy, however, as they are so frequent and so far away...

The first asteroid struck on May 15th, 2021. Earth was utterly unprepared, due to an intense solar flare that was predetermined by NASA on May 14th. The strength of the flare had been underestimated, drastically, and electronics on that side of the planet were fried. The US government, NASA, and all other factions who had satellites in orbit were left with dark buildings and blue screens. A flare of this magnitude had never been experienced before, and all parties were clueless with how to proceed returning power to their systems. The Western hemisphere was left defenseless and unaware against the dangers of space.

At 3:17 a.m., the first space rock crash landed on the Mexican/American border at Texas. The city of Del Rio was practically wiped off the map on impact, and tremors could be felt as far as Dallas. Official measurements placed the asteroid at almost 500 feet in diameter. The next hour, another struck in Peru, and then reports were made of crash in Alberta, then New York, then Brazil. North and South America were riddled with pockmarks from the cosmic shower. The impacts were so powerful that huge amounts of dust were raised into the atmosphere, creating a state of 'nuclear winter'. By morning, power had been restored to the Western Hemisphere and the governments of North and South America were able to survey the incredible damage done. Peace keeping troops from the UN were dispatched for aid immediately. NASA was amidst a flurry of accusations, and they sent out field agents to examine the asteroids in cooperation with the United States Army and FBI.

Everyone was advised to stay inside. NASA determined that any exposure to the asteroids without any type of radioactive protection would result in health hazards. For many of the cities who were impacted directly, it was too late. Tens of thousands had already succumbed to severe radiation poisoning, given the name Mutagenesis, becoming nothing more than sickly shells of their former selves. Initially they would suffer a fever and vomiting, and become delusional. After several days they would fall comatose. If they ever awoke, they were little more than an animal.

However, there were instances, one in a million, that something incredible would result from exposure to the radiation. One man awoke from his coma with all his senses still intact, and even heightened. He hadn't lost any motor skills, as was typical of the afflicted. He was stronger, faster, and smarter than before. His body had reacted to the radioactive material now trapped in the atmosphere and mutated, leaving him with unimaginable power. He was the first super human.

His existence was quickly discovered by the government and deemed a threat to the continued survival of humanity. He was overpowered and detained, forced to be the lab rat of NASA as they probed and experimented to correlate the asteroids and the appearance of wondrous abilities. With astonishing findings, NASA approached the remainder of the government and proposed a collaboration between the two to ensure the safety of the population; preventing the creation of superpowered beings, and controlling and containing the ones that eluded destruction initially. Their union was labeled as CORE.

CORE began to oversee the production of a type of cure, something that could be mass produced and, in theory, administered to every citizen in the country. It would be able to reverse the effects of the genetic mutation in those already suffering, and prevent them in those not yet affected. Thousands of subjects were abducted by CORE to be tested, each one of them suffering a painful death within the confines of their laboratories. While the population resents CORE for their strict laws and inhumane treatment measurements, they are thankful for the protection they receive against dangerous mutants. However, CORE has only just begun.

This is not a simple story of good vs. evil. This is a story of survival. This is how the super human rose from the ashes of a world left in ruin. Gifted with unimaginable powers, they transcended the limits of ordinary humans, entering a realm of god like worship and fear. They are both dangerous and wonderful, working on a plane that seems so beyond ordinary people. And yet, they were once just as ordinary. They were subject to the same trials and tribulations of daily life, the same emotions and routines. They were not perfect, nor are they now. But, they are all the world has left, and it is up to them whether they protect or annihilate what remains.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rules:

-All standard forum rules apply: no god moding, powerplaying, and the like.
-Literacy is key.
-Activity is key. I know we all have lives outside this forum (hah!) but I expect at least two or three posts a week at minimum. I wanna keep this ball rolling. And if you have commitment issues because of work, summer school, vacations, etc, please just let me know. I don't bite.
-Mature content... I personally give 0 diddlies about it, but that doesn't apply to everyone so please be conscientious. Be tasteful with your swearing, and if romantic tensions arise (which I hope they do) it's better to imply than describe any kind of sexual encounters.
-Respect is key. I shouldn't even have to elaborate here, but sometimes conflicts arise because this post said that and that character was too OP and that one guy completely disregarded what the other guy said. Be nice to each other and read all the posts carefully. Save the fighting for the RP.
-Character death is real and can affect any of us. You are heroes, you're not immortal. Should you get into a fight you know you can't win and death is inevitable, let me know. I'll see if I have a compromise to fit the story, though you can always make another character if you'd like.
-Am I forgetting anything?
-By choosing to join this RP, you are choosing to adhere to the payment of one soul. It doesn't have to be yours. Let me know you've read and accepted the terms and conditions by telling me the soul you offer at the start of your template.

Template:

Name: (Their regular name, and then AKA: whatever if they have a hero or villain alias)
Alignment: (If you have questions, refer to this, though you can simply put Hero or Villain or Unaligned if you wish)
Appearance: (Pics or descriptions are fine, don't forget to include what their costume is if they have one)
Personality:
Primary Power:
Secondary Power:
Weapons: (If you have any)
History:
Extras: (Theme songs, factoids, whatever)

Artemis

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
What do you mean by Secondary power really? As in we can control fire and ice? Or more specific to your primary ability?

Also...reserving them superhuman senses. Dudes about to catch my Batman-esque fury.

So what I understand is that my super senses would go under primary and my skills under secondary or the other way around?

Artemis

What do you mean by Secondary power really? As in we can control fire and ice? Or more specific to your primary ability?

Also...reserving them superhuman senses. Dudes about to catch my Batman-esque fury.

So what I understand is that my super senses would go under primary and my skills under secondary or the other way around?

It can be specific to your primary ability. It's like a minor/accessory power, something that can be used to work with your primary or it can be just something else. Like, you could have flight as a secondary, even though it has nothing to do with your ability of terrakinesis. Or you could give yourself some kind of seismic sensing, allowing you to perceive vibrations within the earth, which would benefit the terrakinesis. It's just a smaller power you get, nothing crazy like full on elemental control. Just an extra to help you out.

And correct, your super senses would be your primary.

Argenteus

I offer you illusion, for that is all a soul can be.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Name
Joseph Newton, AKA Jophiel
Alignment
Neutral Good
Appearance
(Pics or descriptions are fine, don't forget to include what their costume is if they have one)
Personality

Primary Power - Kinemancy
The power to transfer kinematic properties between uniform objects in Joseph's immediate vicinity. On the broadest level the properties dealt with are macroscopic velocity, thermal vibrations, sonic vibrations and solids resonance. Joseph is able to increase or decrease any of these properties in an object or area by transferring them from or to other objects nearby.
The most basic applications would be to transfer a property from one object to another - drain all the wind-blown air molecules in an area of their kinetic energy and 'inject' it into a projectile to be launched, leaving a stiller area in its wake. Similarly, heat up a cup of tea by drawing heat out of the surrounding environment, even when by normal standards there mightn't be much 'heat' in the area.
Joseph is also able to temporarily delay the effects of these properties manifesting past a certain volume, such as establishing a sphere of silence or stopping a blade from being shaken to pieces when blocking a withering blow. He can then let these cumulative effects manifest all at once by simply deactivating the particular technique, or let them slowly appear provided he can concentrate appropriately.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Secondary Power

Weapons

History

I'd just like to get a check on how that power seems before I continue :3

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
As I stated, he's totally based off of Batman/Cassandra Cain/Daredevil. A peak human fighter with intellect to build his own costume, and gadgets (Earning his vehicle during the RP) and possessing only superhuman senses. I can totally see if you feel he is too much but, his back story makes up completely for everything he has. I'm a huge comic buff so, I modeled him totally off of that knowledge and love.

Name:
Niran Virote (Eternal Power)

Alias:
Asura

Alignment:
Hero

Appearance:
Beautiful Vigilante

Costume

Asura’s suit is made of a version of the Nomex fire-resistant, triple-weave Kevlar-lined material. It is an excellent protection against damage, and it's also flame-retardant and electrically insulated. The gloves and the boots are reinforced to nullify the impact of punches and kicks.

Personality:

Niran is a veteran warrior with years of combat experience in the battlefield, as such he is an extremely focused man who misses no details, and is a master of quick improvisation with nerves of steel. He has a rather straight-forward and hard-edged personality, with little time for being social, and tends to often be blunt about sensitive topics, without realizing the effect it might have on others. When dealing with life threatening or dangerous situations, he usually maintains a calm and collected demeanor, and rarely shows any signs of fear or panic in extreme circumstances. This allows him to maintain his composure and stay focused on the situation at hand, and eventually notice important details around him, which makes it easier for him to think out proper strategies to fit the situation.

Niran possesses a very sharp intellect and has good observational skills, as seen from his ability to gauge his surroundings, noting both mundane and unusual things, people and actions. This allows him to quickly notice if something is not as it should be, as shown from how he can easily see through an opponent’s tricks. He uses his skills to stay one step ahead of his enemies and is one of the reasons why he is an accomplished combatant.

Throughout the years it has been noted by several people, both enemies and comrades alike, that he has an innate desire for conflict, and holds a degree of enjoyment towards battle, namely because that was the only thing he truly knew. Although he was not open about such behavior, and even denied it at first when accused of, but at some point in his life, he began to realize his own desires and the thrill he finds in fighting an opponent. Despite his love for battle, Niran has a tendency to hold back and usually conceals his true strength to enjoy a fight for as long as possible. He usually gauges an opponent’s fighting power and will fight according to his opponent’s strength, meaning he will hold back against a weaker opponent and will fight with his full strength against a tougher and stronger one.

He is willing to sacrifice people or kill in cold blood, in order to complete an objective, and will most definitely turn on old friends if they become corrupted. Niran will also use unwitting allies to further his goals, if it allows him to accomplish his tasks more easily. He can handle stress extremely well and it is impossible to use torture to extract information from him, due to his strong will.

Primary Power:

Superhuman Sense of Sight: Asura can observe objects at great distances or at speeds faster than can be perceived by the normal eye. He can also count the flapping of a hummingbird's wings. Lastly he can see in total darkness as if it was a clear sunny day.

Superhuman Sense of Touch: Asura's sense of touch is so acute that his finger can feel the faint impressions of ink on a printed page allowing him to read by touch, though laminated pages prevent him from touching and thus reading the ink impressions at a much faster pace than a normal person would be able to read.The rest of his skin is equally sensitive, enabling him by concentration to feel minute temperature and pressure changes in the atmosphere around him. Even with his senses of smell and hearing blocked, he can feel the presence of a person standing five feet away from him simply by his or her body heat and disturbance of air. The sense of touch is not just external, but internal too (central nervous system), thereby giving him the ability to have total body control, increasing his agility and reflexes to superhuman levels.

Superhuman Sense of Smell: Asura's sense of smell is so acute that he can distinguish between identical twins at twenty feet by minute differences in smell. He can detect odors of an atmospheric concentration of thirty parts per million. Further, his ability to remember smells enables him to identify any person he has spent at least five minutes with by smell alone, no matter how he or she might try to camouflage his or her natural odor. His powers of concentration are such that he can focus upon a single person's smell and follow it through a crowd of people at a distance of fifty feet.

Superhuman Sense of Hearing: Asura's sense of hearing enables him to detect an acoustic pressure change of one decibel at a pressure level of seven decibels (whereas the lowest threshold for average human hearing is twenty decibels.) He can hear a person's heartbeat at a distance of over twenty feet, or people whispering on the other side of a standard soundproofed wall. Through practice, Asura is able to control his hearing acuity, mentally blocking out specific sounds like his own breathing and heartbeat, or bring all ambient sounds to a normal human level of perception.

Lie Detection: Asura can tell whether a person is lying by listening to changes in his or her heartbeat (though he can be fooled by a pacemaker or those able to control their own heartbeat.

Superhuman Sense of Taste: Asura's sense of taste enables him to detect the number of grains of salt on a pretzel. His ability to remember tastes enables him to determine every ingredient of a food or drink he tastes, as long as there is enough of the substance present.

Superhuman Sense of Balance: Due to the fact that Asura's sensory organs have such a high level of development, his inner ear, which controls the equilibrium and motions of the body, is also highly developed, aiding him in acrobatic feats that surpass even Olympic-level athletes.

Secondary Power: Let it be noted that most if not all of Asura's Secondary skills are actually just skills he has learned or acquired.

Master Martial Arts: Asura has been trained extensively since his birth to be the greatest hand to hand fighter. But he was only taught six styles which meant he would be able to focus on more then just his martial arts training. These six styles are Muay Thai, Capoiera, Hapkido, Wing Chun, Ninjutsu, Karate, and Tae Kwon Do, each style on a level above any before him. Together, he has blended them to create a highly unique style but even when performing each style individually, Niran is a highly dangerous opponent. He is well educated in the functioning of the human body as well as martial arts techniques that target pressure points enabling him to paralyze limbs of an individual's body or the entire body altogether.

Weapons Proficiency: Thanks to his martial arts training, Niran is extremely proficient in wielding various different weapons. Since Ninjutsu is the only identified discipline that teaches weapons, it would indicate he is trained in the use of most Japanese-themed melee weaponry.

Expert Marksman: He is very dead on accurate in throwing most projectile-like weaponry

Expert Tracker: Niran's heightened senses make him particularly adept at tracking people. He uses his sense of smell to track their scent and his sense of hearing to discern vocal patterns, heartbeats and gait.

Master of Stealth: His Ninjutsu training has made him a master at stealth.

Master Detective: Niran is capable of observation, forensic investigation, and inductive and deductive reasoning of the highest caliber. Human intuition is an unlearnable trait and one of Batman's most effective tools. Given any mystery, he can arrive at the correct conclusions with a fraction of the data.

Master Inventor: He can invent various devices with special properties when needed. While not all of his inventions are as good as others made by CORE and so on, he possesses engineering abilities and intellect that makes him a peer and has proven to be able to invent and create weaponry that rivals their engineering capabilities.

Body Reading Ability: Niran has the advanced ability to read body language enabling him to read what a person is thinking and tell what they are going to do next before they do it. He has been shown able to read opponents far faster than himself, along with non humans once he is given a chance to learn their body language. This enables him to identify disguised and transformed people as well.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Weapons:

Asura’s Weapons: Throwing knives, Shuriken, and pellets smoke capsules. His left gauntlet has a shielded small computer that is able to connect to his supercomputer's mainframe. His right gauntlet contains a 100,000 volt stun gun, although his preferred weapons are two shatterproof polymer nunchaku. These nunchaku are situated on his back and can connect together to create a bo staff or three section staff. Then can also eject to create a grappling ability similar to a grappling hook.

History:

Extras:

Mute: As a side effect of his training, Niran's brain developed learning functions different from most. Having been brought up deliberately without speech, the communication centers of his brain learned body language instead of spoken or written language. Thus, he has as much trouble learning spoken and written language as a normal individual would have in learning body language. Although he is able to learn some very basic things ("no," "yes," "me") the same way a normal person can learn to recognize smiles and frowns.

Character Theme - Rise of Asura

Last edited:

Argenteus

Name
Alignment
Neutral Good
Appearance
(Pics or descriptions are fine, don't forget to include what their costume is if they have one)
Personality

The power to transfer kinematic properties between uniform objects in Joseph's immediate vicinity. On the broadest level the properties dealt with are macroscopic velocity, thermal vibrations, sonic vibrations and solids resonance. Joseph is able to increase or decrease any of these properties in an object or area by transferring them from or to other objects nearby.
The most basic applications would be to transfer a property from one object to another - drain all the wind-blown air molecules in an area of their kinetic energy and 'inject' it into a projectile to be launched, leaving a stiller area in its wake. Similarly, heat up a cup of tea by drawing heat out of the surrounding environment, even when by normal standards there mightn't be much 'heat' in the area.
Joseph is also able to temporarily delay the effects of these properties manifesting past a certain volume, such as establishing a sphere of silence or stopping a blade from being shaken to pieces when blocking a withering blow. He can then let these cumulative effects manifest all at once by simply deactivating the particular technique, or let them slowly appear provided he can concentrate appropriately.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Secondary Power

Weapons

History

Your power is similar to mine, but it's also pretty different if I'm reading this right. My character's powers are a sword, yours a scalpel.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's almost like Fallout with Superpowers. Hell yes, I'm in. :D

EDIT: I'm gonna start on the temp. today, but since I'm also doing an essay today, It might be a skeleton for a little while.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll edit the rest of this later. Trying to find the sciency stuff for the powers is painful....>_>

I offer up the soul of the actor Mike Myers. Acknowledging that what your'e saying isn't funny stops being funny after the thousandth time!
Name: Kamai
A.K.A: Does not apply at this time. Will come later.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: Kamai stands at 6'2, with red, striking eyes and a Caucasian complexion/face structure. Wearing a hard blackened sweater that matches the color of her black, semi-long hair. Underneath the sweater is a bulletproof vest. (After all, people could be just as cruel as any monster!) She wears black sweatpants, which scale down to a pair of casual white slip-on shoes.

Personality: Kamai is not exactly what one would call a boy scout. On one hand, she seeks the good of others and cares much for the endangered world she is now a part of. Approaching situations calculatingly and logically, she puts the needs of the many ahead of the needs of the few. She will analyze a situation greatly before entering it, making her better at strategizing than boosting morale. However, Kamai is not afraid to make morally grey decisions, which makes her come off as cold to more compassionate people. This is one of the reasons why she somewhat sympathizes with the organization CORE. While she isn't too fond of their methodology, she understands the risk that Supers and an anarchal, wild, world pose.

Kamai's flaws lie in her people skills. She makes it very hard for people to understand her true intentions, and goes out of her way to avoid extended conversation or crowds and the like. This stems from the isolation she has endured due to both her powers and the desolation of the world around her.

Primary Power: Blood Manipulation

Kamai has the ability to manipulate the use of her blood, whether it be for offense, defense, or simple convenience. However, as she is still adjusting to her powers, she tries to moderate the usage of this power into more of an offensive model. By shifting the speed at which her blood flows, she can accelerate the reproduction cycle and frequency of her body's red blood cells, which have tainted nuclei due to the blast. The speeding of the production of cells causes their inertial force to increase. Using this forceful blood, she can release it from cuts and scrapes on her body, launching the "force blood" as projectiles.

Weakness: Due to the nature of her powers, Kamai has an extremely weak heart. Since she can control the speed at which blood flows through her body, this can affect the speed of her heart's pumping mechanism. Prolonged use of these powers will shift her instantly into cardiac arrest, and can possibly kill her. Her free-flow blood also causes her to consume many of the red blood cells her body. This also makes it extremely hard for her to breathe after a certain period of moving about, making rest a priority. Blood transfusions are also effective.

Secondary Power: Blood Crystalization

This is a power Kamai is experimenting with. Due to the tainted Nuclei of her red blood cells, they have the power to link together. By linking together many blood cells in a short amount of time, and releasing them all at once, she can effectively form a five-second barrier with the expelled blood.

Weakness: Not only is this an experimental power, it's a risky one due to how much blood is actually needed to form a barrier around Kamai. This power is almost guaranteed to shift her into cardiac arrest if used at the wrong time. Plus, the low amount of time the barrier is active makes it situational at best.

Moderate Martial Arts Training: Due to her interest in holding up the law, Kamai had invested in Tai Chi and basic Kung-Fu before the blast hit. While she isn't exactly Batman per say, she can hold her own in a fist-fight to at least some degree.

Weapons:

Modified PSL Sniper Rifle

Like all sniper rifles, a gun like this has a low firing rate, but is excellent in picking off distant targets. This particular gun has been modified with an infrared scope that allows Kamai to see targets through fog and the like up to eighty yards. A container with two openings on both sides has also been attached to the
gun's left side VIA welding, so that Kamai may use her blood when bullets are scarce. This makes the gun much heavier than the standard sniper rifle in exchange for eliminanting the low-ammo issue that plagues most rifles.

It isn't very powerful, (unless she scores a head-shot) and any superhuman with at least greater-than normal defense could easily shrug off a bullet or two. Of course, Kamai prefers this to her staff when fighting Afflicted. It also has a rather slow reloading rate, making tactics a necessity when using this.

Iron Staff

A simple staff made of iron. She uses this alongside her mediocre martial arts against less-feral Afflicted and human opponents. The staff is more in tune with defensive strategy, making it all but useless against advanced Afflicted/Metahumans or normal Humans with superior combat training.

History: Before the blast, Kamai was a college sophomore, hoping to major in Criminal Justice. She always had a passion for the law, as well as sustaining order. Her home life was nothing special. She found her own place at age 21, had a job at a convenience store to combat student debt. Your average college student.

Then the blast hit. A few weeks after she began to feel changes within her body. She bled much more often, and her heart had a habit of giving out when she moved too much. Another week passed. Citizens were becoming feral creatures that the army could just barely contain, due to the radiation.
As the weeks ran by, more and more cities were conquered by the Afflicted. The world became much more tranquil and quiet, with only screams and distant roars interrupting the "harmony." People with strange abilities (Ignoring her own) were beginning to pop up; with mixed results.

Almost all of her family had died in the blast, so she had nobody to turn to. She began to train her body in the use of her blood. She could control it, could use it against others. Eventually, what few people in her hometown there were had discovered her secret and had her exiled at gunpoint. Not out of hatred, but out of fear. They displayed remorse for their actions, but she accepted the banishment with kindness. She understood. This now unbalanced world was something humans had to adjust to. They had to accept themselves before they could accept Supers. All she could do now was wander the semi-wasteland, helping those she comes across. Despite her superpowers, she had never before felt so powerless.....

Extras: Due to the tainted nature of Kamai's blood, hers can easily match with any other blood type. This means that blood transfusions are possible regardless of matching.

Last edited:

Argenteus

Just a quick proposal regarding the RP:

So, regarding technology, I'm not sure your idea of how it will be is quite sufficient. I propose that for technology levels - if it doesn't negatively impact what you have in mind for the RP - we use Ray Kurzweil's predictions for what will have occurred by that point.

Last edited:

Artemis

I offer you illusion, for that is all a soul can be.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Looks good! I like that you have teleportation, I think that will be fun to see play out. I also applaud you for all the limits you've built in for yourself, good job. As the RP goes on, I'll be sure to let everyone know when a good 'level up' time of sorts will be. What happened to his parents? Were they taken by CORE?

Name
Alignment
Neutral Good
Appearance
Personality

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Secondary Power

Weapons

History

Looks great so far :3 Flesh out the rest, your powers are looking phenomenal.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I am slightly tempted to wag my mighty finger of OP judgement, but I'll wait and see your history as you've suggested. I'm so impressed with him actually, what a stud. It's a damn sexy template.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ah, a blood bender of sorts. Your power is thoroughly terrifying, I don't know who would ever want to commit crime after watching you fight! Keep working on her, she looks good so far!

I'm sorry these took so long to review, but everybody looks great. Your templates are so awesome, I love the creativity I'm seeing. Keep filling them out and I will add them to the roster. And Arg, I will look into Kurzweil's predictions and see about implementing them in, thank you for the suggestion :)

Argenteus

What happened to his parents? Were they taken by CORE?
His mother died of mutagenesis. There's more, but it's a big spoiler for Crown's future development so I'll PM it to you.

Last edited:

Artemis

Well, I guess more like zombies though they take on feral characteristics. They don't look like animals, just kind of behave like them in a rabid way. Did you intend to play as one? Because they're more like plot devices, I didn't plan on anyone being anything other than a super. It's just there so people know they are a part of the setting.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm thinking about it, but I already have Kamai. (Whose Temp. is complete, BTW)

Plus, coming up with powers for an Afflicted would be a pain I'm sure; especially since it hasn't been revealed how exactly the radiation mutates them, mentality aside. (I'm presuming that'll be told once the story starts, so....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back