• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Okay, I'm totally hooked...except I'm still learning about it, specifically watch the Persona 4 animation (which is gorgeous to watch!), so I was wondering if maybe in the near future someone could help with a Persona RP? Or would at least be interested in joining one? Again, based off of 4, I'll see if I can get my hands on the actual game, though I'm watching the animation from a recommendation. :D

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Loved 4, but that's the only one I've played. I'd be happy to help, but there are probably others that are better qualified for it.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Okay, I'm totally hooked...except I'm still learning about it, specifically watch the Persona 4 animation (which is gorgeous to watch!), so I was wondering if maybe in the near future someone could help with a Persona RP? Or would at least be interested in joining one? Again, based off of 4, I'll see if I can get my hands on the actual game, though I'm watching the animation from a recommendation. :D

I highly recommend the game, Persona 4 The Golden. It's an updated canon, the anime is outdated cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back