• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Graphics Update: June 2013

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards

The KHInsider Site Staff is happy to announce we have a Graphics Update for the month of June! The team was giddy with excitement over the release of the announcement trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3, and the Graphics Team pounced on the opportunity to deliver the goods!

In this update, we're very excited to be showing you our new media for KH3. We also decided to incorporate some graphics for the upcoming Final Fantasy games, including Final Fantasy XV and X|X-2 HD for our dearly beloved sister site, Final Fantasy Network! Additionally, we have also decided to combine this update with a Community Submissions update! Win-win!

As always, make sure you stop by our Digital Media and Traditional Media Forums to check out what our members have been up to! If you would like to submit multimedia for KHInsider, please visit our Call for Submissions thread. If you have any requests, feel free to comment submit them in our Submissions thread so our members can fill them for you! 

Here are all the new graphics for your viewing pleasure!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr for all of the latest news on Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- and Kingdom Hearts 3!

100 x 100 Avatars

150 x 150 Avatars

200 x 200 Avatars

iPhone Wallpapers

Member Submissions

100 x 100 Avatars

150 x 150 Avatars

200 x 200 Avatars

~New Artists~

King Sora X

You can find all of these lovely member contributions on our Submissions page. For more avatars, wallpapers, and signatures, check out all of our graphics pages!

Signatures

Wallpapers

iPhone Wallpapers

PSP Wallpapers

PS Vita Wallpapers

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Their so freak awesome!!! 8D Really loving The Noctis, noctis' dad, and sora ones! <3

b9ZZAOd.png

Gonna use this one right now <3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The FFX ones looks dazzling and amazing! The one with Sora and Riku is gorgeous! Love these new avatars!

I think I'll go for this one! It's just so awesome!<3
SRFall.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How come there are no 175x175 avatars?? Is the gold member class not cool enough?? Damn it.

These avatars have been accumulating for some time. Most of them were made before the new groups were implemented.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ah. That makes perfect sense. Do you know if in the near future there will be any avatars made in that size??

Come to think of it if users can make em for the site I have no problem making some for you guys. I get so bored these days.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
sure, we'll definitely make some 175x175 avatars! and you should definitely think about submitting some for the site, we'd love to see what you create!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I tried to use a 200x200 avatar and the forums shrunk it down to about 50x50 pixels. I'm not sure if that is completely accurate but it definitely displayed much smaller than the 100x100 size used by normal members.

That's weird. You can easily resize it to what you need it to fit if the forum screws it up. Not saying we don't need 175x175 avatars...just that the 200x200 should fit (when the forum doesn't screw up the auto-resizing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back