• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

viilights

- TWEWY characters and world
- As much as I'll love having Donald and Goofy alongside Sora again, I'd love to have at least one part of the game where it's Sora, Riku, and Kairi
- Kairi kicking butt
- Vanitas to return
- I'd really like Riku to find Lingering Will. Maybe Riku and Mickey will happen to wind up in the Keyblade Graveyard during their search for "previous Keyblade wielders" and come across Lingering Will. Maybe finding Lingering Will would be a step in the right direction of getting Terra back?
- Toy Story world, pretty please.
- Return of Drive Forms, especially Anti-Sora form.
- No Sephiroth battle, but conclude the Cloud/Sephiroth conflict.
- Return of Zack, or at least let us find out exactly what happened to him. (It'd also be sweet if Zack, Hercules, and Ven reunited, but there probably isn't any time for that)
- No Maleficent. She's become a joke.
- No Atlantica, Agrabah, or 100 Acre Woods
- Roxas and Ventus confusion, lol.
- Some funny comment about how Sora and Vanitas look alike (If he returns)
- I'm really interested in seeing Lea reunite with Ven, especially considering Lea's friendship with Roxas.
- The Sombodies of the former Organization XIII members that have not yet been shown
- Explorable Destiny Islands
- Traditional Final Fantasy summons (i.e. Bahamut, Shiva, Ifirit, etc)
- I just can't wait to see all of the characters finally coming together and interacting for the first time ever (i.e. Riku and Ven, Kairi and Ven), or for the first time in so long (Sora and Ven, Kairi and Aqua, Terra and Riku, etc)
- New costumes for all. I can only really see it happening for SRK and Lea, though. Maybe TAV. I don't think Roxas, Naminé, and Xion have a chance.
- Naminé getting a well-deserved "Thank you"

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't feel like they should. Both times that they've included it, it's been such a boring and pointless world.

I dont think they should either, I didn't mind it in kh1 but I felt that way about it in kh2.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No Maleficent. She's become a joke.

She's almost guaranteed to be in KH3. They foreshadowed a big side plot involving her during DDD. She's after the data from Re:coded, and that's undoubtedly going to play a big role in KH3. So, yeah. She'll be back.

horto12485

Awards
Wishlist for KH3.

1. New Game Plus

2. Keyblade Customization(Just like in 358/2 Days)

3. Riku and Kairi Playable Characters

4. Star Wars and Marvel Based Worlds.

5. List of Want to See Disney and Pixar Worlds

#1: Toy Story(Definitely want to See Toy Story)

#2: Brave

#3: Monsters Inc

#4: Ratatouille(I want to See Sora help Remy cook food for Gusteau's Restaurant)

#5: Cars

#6: Wall-E

#7: A Bug's Life

#8: Up

#9: The Incredibles

#10: Finding Nemo

6. Critical and Proud Mode.

7. Terra's Comeback

8. Multiplayer Co-Op

9. Disney TV Universe in KH3(Featuring Characters from Disney TV such as Sofia The First, Kim and Ron, Penny Proud, TJ and Friends, Power Rangers(Disney), PB&J Otter, Phil and His Family, Jake Long, Jake, Izzy, Cubby, Skully, Manny and Tools and Many More.

10. Destiny Island Playable World

11. Castle Oblivion Playable World

12. Dark Realm(Aqua)

13. Costume Decorations

14. New Disney Worlds: Pocahontas, Meet the Robinsons, Treasure Planet, Oliver and Company, Wreck It Ralph, The Princess and the Frog, Atlantis, Lilo and Stitch(Set in Hawaii), Brother Bear, Bambi, Chicken Little(2005), Honey i Shrunk the Kids, Bolt, The Black Cauldron, Great Mouse Detective, 101 Dalmatians, Dumbo, John Carter(2012), The Rescuers, The Muppets, George of the Jungle, Dinosaur, The Emperor's New Groove, The Haunted Mansion, Home on the Range, Sky High, Enchanted, G-Force, Tangled, Frankenweenie, Oz the Great and Powerful, The Lone Ranger.

15. Returning Disney Worlds

Princesses of Heart Worlds

Agrabah: King of Thieves

Castle of Dreams: Cinderella III

Dwarf Woodlands: Snow White

Enchanted Dominion: Sleeping Beauty

Wonderland: Alice in Wonderland

Regular Disney Worlds

Olympus Coliseum: Hercules

Atlantica: The Little Mermaid II Return to The Sea

Halloween Town: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Neverland:Return to Neverland

Land of Dragons: Mulan II

Beast's Castle: Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

Disney Castle/Town/Timeless River

Port Royal: Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End(1st Visit)/On Stranger's Tides(2nd Visit)

Pride Lands: The Lion King II Simba's Pride

La Cite Des Cloches: The Hunchback of Notre Dame

The Grid: Tron Uprising

Symphony of Sorcerey: Fantasia 2000

Prankster's Paradise/Monstro

Country of the Musketeers

16. Return of Drive Forms

17. Return of Summons

18. Return of D-Links

19. Return of Command Board

20. Command Deck(Just Like DDD and BBS)

21. Flowmotion

22. Dive Mode(Just like DDD)

23. Gummi Ship(For some World Missions)

24.Prizes and EXP for Olympus

25.Party Members Switching(Just Like KH1, and KH2)

26. More Side Quests

27. Secret Bosses

28.Downloadable Content

29.Disney Plots for KH3.

30. New Keyblades

31. New Drive Forms

32. New Summons

33. More Final Fantasy Characters

34. Reaction Commands

35. Auron's Return

36. Minigames for Each World

37. Sephiroth's Death

38. More The World Ends with You

39. Maleficent's Fate(Death)

40. Key to Return Hearts(Roxas, Xion, Namine, Terra, Aqua, Ventus).

41. The Search for Previous Keyblade Wielders

42. The Final Battle of 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses.

43. Max Goof, Roxanne, PJ and Bobby to Appear in KH3.

Last edited:

The Dark Mamba

Awards
My hopes for the game are

1.Return to KH2 gameplay albeit a bit more challenging

2. Return to the old party system

3. Chance to play as other characters, disney ones included

4. The game to be very long

5. summons that aren't useless

6. NPCs Just give me a few of the towns folk and I'll be a happy camper- Notre Dame WTF?!?!

7. Flow Motion

8.Ability to change costumes

9. NO STAR WARS OR MARVEL

10. Worlds that are huge with lots of room for exploration

11.Line up of worlds
1. The Native lands ( Pocahantas)
2. Olympus Coliseum- Better be able to go to olympus and thebes this time
3. The World of Toys ( Toy Story)
4. Land of Dragons- wrap up the whole Mulan and Shang story
5. Castle of Dreams- Twist in Time was actually a really good sequel
6. Tranquil Forest (Bambi)
7. Beast's Castle- Gotta have Gaston
8. 100 Acre Wood
9. Inca Empire( The Emperor's New Groove)
10.Port Royal
11.Kaui (Lilo and Stitch)
12. Agrabah
13. The Kingdom of Lanterns (Tangled)
14. Space Paranoids- This time give us more characters from the original film

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
1. worlds with NPCs
2. A satisfying end to xehanort
3. a confirmation of sora and kairi`s romance
4. more FF cameos
5. Yen Sid in action

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
1. worlds with NPCs
2. A satisfying end to xehanort
4. more FF cameos
5. Yen Sid in action

I literally feel as though you and I are the only ones on this entire site that care at all about this being addressed.

viilights

She's almost guaranteed to be in KH3. They foreshadowed a big side plot involving her during DDD. She's after the data from Re:coded, and that's undoubtedly going to play a big role in KH3. So, yeah. She'll be back.

Ah, I forgot about that. Aw man. Well, I hope whatever happens with her in KH3 is interesting. If not, I hope they don't drag that part of the plot out for too long.

Yes, I've been waiting for this! I just fear Numora will shy away from it and hold it off, or we won't even have any confirmation at all because romance isn't supposed to be important in KH.

Sorry if my quoting/formatting is incorrect, I'm new to this ;-;

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Yes, I've been waiting for this! I just fear Numora will shy away from it and hold it off, or we won't even have any confirmation at all because romance isn't supposed to be important in KH.

Well yeah. The series has been consistently upholding its themes of friendship to the point where it makes a huge part of the series cosmology. Romance is a concept that would unfortunately emasculate everything that the series has stood for.

Sorry if my quoting/formatting is incorrect, I'm new to this ;-;
You're doing fine lol. Just so you know, though there's a "Reply With Quote" button on the bottom-right corner of every post if you wanna get fancy.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well yeah. The series has been consistently upholding its themes of friendship to the point where it makes a huge part of the series cosmology. Romance is a concept that would unfortunately emasculate everything that the series has stood for.

You're doing fine lol. Just so you know, though there's a "Reply With Quote" button on the bottom-right corner of every post if you wanna get fancy.

You could still have romance in the series and still have friendship be a strong theme, lol

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You could still have romance in the series and still have friendship be a strong theme, lol

That depends on the preference. I hate when romance is so forced for 'shipping', where the characters are the shells of the former selves, there's no build up, no development, no development on them as well, to the point as I say in stories, the female is reduced to... A Slut lusting in heat.

That's why romanace needs to NOT be in KH, unless handled correctly. If not, you will see something from me about that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Friendship isn't just a "strong" theme in the series, it is one of the central themes.

It won't work with the tendency of the western audience to hold romantic and/or sexual love in a higher regard than friendship and see the former as "stronger" or "better" than the latter.

It would be troublesome especially with Sora who has been described as having equal love for everyone, as that is what does cause even hearts to become real (and it has been stated as well that it was solely due to Sora's love for people in general that allowed him to return back to human without destroying his Nobody).
Adding a romantic relationship to him would mean that he holds a single character (in this case Kairi) in higher regard than the others, which is favoritism and would go against this very theme of Sora's character.

Not to mention that romance side plots often just waste time and detract from the main plot/point of a story.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I have a few more things to add to my wishlist:

1. Finally meeting sora, riku, and kairi`s parents
2. Summons making a return
3. resolution to the cloud and sephiroth subplot

As for the romance thing. Yes in some cases it can steal focus away from the story, but not if its established early on as being a major part of the plot. Thats why if at the end of kh3, if a confirmation was shown that sora and kairi have romantic feelings for each other, their romance would be a major part in the next saga. While I do believe in sora and kairi`s romance, it cant be developed in kh3, due to everything else that is happening in that game. I agree that it would only get in the way of the story in kh3. If sora and kairi do go that route, it would be best to develop it in the next saga.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
As for the romance thing. Yes in some cases it can steal focus away from the story, but not if its established early on as being a major part of the plot. Thats why if at the end of kh3, if a confirmation was shown that sora and kairi have romantic feelings for each other, their romance would be a major part in the next saga. While I do believe in sora and kairi`s romance, it cant be developed in kh3, due to everything else that is happening in that game. I agree that it would only get in the way of the story in kh3. If sora and kairi do go that route, it would be best to develop it in the next saga.

While that is certainly a rather optimistic approach, I fear even that wouldn't stop the next saga from alienating itself from the first.

Sorry, Sora; I want you in that gay best friend zone 4Life.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
-Single playable campaign with relatively smaller ones at most.
-Nice new outfits for at least SRK. I didn't like their outfits in KH2 so I hope those aren't used as a base. I'd like to see new outfits for some of the other characters too, Lea and Xion I think are a given but, e.g. I'm tired of Namine's plain white dress and sandals at this point.
-To visit all the PoH worlds.
-Evolved version of the Drive Forms. I like the m in concept, the issue with them is that they were overpowered, they just need to be tweaked.
-Challenging combat without resorting to the enemies being damage sponges (hi thar Days).
-Keyblade leveling system to somehow be incorporated. /pipedream
-Maleficent to be redeemed.
-Magic and summons to be useful.
-Exploration.
-Original worlds to be expanded like they did with Traverse Town in 3D.
-For the character models to not look derpy. In particular I didn't like Riku, Kairi, and Namine's KH2 models and I'm looking forward to see how they get tweaked.

I have a few more things to add to my wishlist:

1. Finally meeting sora, riku, and kairi`s parents
2. Summons making a return
3. resolution to the cloud and sephiroth subplot

There was an entire fifteen page topic explaining to you why an overt romance doesn't work in KH. It was never focused on to begin with because it was never meant to be important, at most it's a fluff thing. Having romance detracts from one KH's central themes in that friendship is the strongest form of love. While a story can have both friendship and romance as important elements that doesn't mean a story should nor that it works for everything. An overt romance doesn't work in KH for the reasons recited to you many times already.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Finally meeting sora, riku, and kairi`s parents

I feel like Sora's mom's line in KH1 should never have been in the game. Does it give the story a super un-cliche point by introducing the idea that the main character actually has parents unlike 99% of other fantasy tales? Yes.

But, then there's this tiny little problem...

Some-memes-part2-kingdom-hearts-and-final-fantasy-32847132-827-621.png

Long story short, even though no one really cares, why the hell are Sora's (or anyone's) parents never mentioned? If they added that idea in, why is Sora's mother not bothered by the fact that her son disappeared for two years (despite that she probably temporarily forgot he existed during the year gap of CoM and KH2)?

Having romance detracts from one KH's central themes in that friendship is the strongest form of love. While a story can have both friendship and romance as important elements that doesn't mean a story should nor that it works for everything. An overt romance doesn't work in KH for the reasons recited to you many times already.

I feel like Nomura never should have hinted to a romance between Sora and Kairi in the first place if that's the case. Especially in KH2, where there were many references to the possibility. Why add all that in if he just plans to leave it like that?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Top wish: a version of Xehanort in his PRIME.

The guy's freaking tall (at an old age and hunched over, he's still Terra's height), and seeing him at the pinnacle of his power would be interesting. And now that we have TIME TRAVEL (which was unnecessary), we may as well see this.

I feel like Nomura never should have hinted to a romance between Sora and Kairi in the first place if that's the case. Especially in KH2, where there were many references to the possibility. Why add all that in if he just plans to leave it like that?

I feel like at this rate, he will eventually cave in and put them together, even if it doesn't happen in KH3. They're running out of ideas already (DDD proved this with time travel) and romance would be an easy go to option.

I understand that he's said there would be no canon pairings, but he retcons himself left and right.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

The guy's freaking tall (at an old age and hunched over, he's still Terra's height), and seeing him at the pinnacle of his power would be interesting. And now that we have TIME TRAVEL (which was unnecessary), we may as well see this.

Isn't Terranort pretty much the equivalent of Xehanort in his prime? I mean, if that damn meteor move is not the result of a man in his prime, I'm terrified of what is.

I feel like at this rate, he will eventually cave in and put them together, even if it doesn't happen in KH3. They're running out of ideas already (DDD proved this with time travel) and romance would be an easy go to option.

I understand that he's said there would be no canon pairings, but he retcons himself left and right.

I have the same feeling, although I'm not sure he'll give the uber-romance obsessed fans the big climactic kiss that they're hoping for. But, on a side note, where is everyone getting all of this "Nomura said this-and-this about romance in KH"? I've never seen any interview where he mentions romance before.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Really, just because they involved Time Travel (A Unavoidable trope in any series), and what happened in DDD, does not mean they ran out of ideas and romance will be the last time to do. And Retcons left and right, really?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I feel like Sora's mom's line in KH1 should never have been in the game. Does it give the story a super un-cliche point by introducing the idea that the main character actually has parents unlike 99% of other fantasy tales? Yes.

But, then there's this tiny little problem...

Some-memes-part2-kingdom-hearts-and-final-fantasy-32847132-827-621.png

Long story short, even though no one really cares, why the hell are Sora's (or anyone's) parents never mentioned? If they added that idea in, why is Sora's mother not bothered by the fact that her son disappeared for two years (despite that she probably temporarily forgot he existed during the year gap of CoM and KH2)?

Parents get mentioned every now and then, it's just that like with romance they don't get brought up much because love of family isn't all that important to the narrative. I assume that SRK and some of the other characters care about their families but since they're a little harder to avoid they get a small mention here and there.

The thing about that is that they're relationship is left open to interpretation. They could have crushes on each other but they just as well could just be really close friends. When it comes to romantic relationships Nomura likes to leave them open ended so the fans can come to their own conclusions. Most likely Sora and Kairi's relationship as a couple will never be confirmed but it won't be denied either. Which goes for every relationship actually, especially Sora who "loves everyone" or at least has the capacity to love everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back