• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Salvation [OOC & Sign-Up's]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
RP Link
Introduction

“This world is corrupt,”
a feminine, ethereal voice full of dispassion reverberated through the dimly lit room to entice the attention of its captor. “Humanity has failed. Where I had placed essence and harmony; humanity placed oblivion and hostility. I gifted this world with life on a simple condition. Now humanity believes it is just to tarnish that promise.”

A cloaked figure stepped forward into the celestial glow the entity emitted, revealing only the lower portion of his face that his hood could not conceal. His lips, caressed by a hint of day old stubble, turned up at the corner to create a smug grin.

“My child, born with purpose and with burden, you have betrayed your kin; you have betrayed me.”

“Millennia have past and all but few have turned from your teachings. You, a believed, benevolent goddess, have been forgotten.” The man crossed his arms over his leather clad figure as he ignored the goddess’ rambling. “You’ve created creatures far beyond humanities control, they defy nature itself.”

“I am nature.” The goddess retorted flatly. “Not only have you wronged me, but you have wronged your own kind. Humanity has sent itself on a path towards self destruction and I have presented you with the stepping stones to reverse your misdeeds.”

As the room quickly fell into silence the man’s grin faltered, and moments passed before he turned to leave the goddess to her isolation.

Through tender lips she whispered, “I have created humanity’s salvation”.

About
A Brief History

Millennia ago, the altruistic goddess, Eve, created Athos. For centuries she carefully crafted the atmosphere, the earth and the salty ocean waters. Her fingers delicately composed the wind, the rain and the vibrant plant life to stretch across her planet.

Athos was her child, her commitment and her legacy; but it was always lacking.

Feeling as though her world was incomplete she began searching for the missing piece and came across a new creation... humanity.

A completely sentient living organism capable of utilizing free will and intelligence; humanity represented everything Eve had hoped for her world. However Eve soon came to realize a horrible truth.

Humanity was flawed.

Disobedient, destructive; her children were capable of many great things but were also capable of the bad. This angered the Goddess; all of her hard work was being taken for granted. So she approached her small band of mankind with a compromise.

“Treat this earth and your kin to compassion, generosity and amity and you will flourish. Refuse me and count the days to your own demise.”

And so the people flourished.

Heeding their Goddess’s plea, humanity grew; over the following centuries civilizations blossomed and began dotting the world with nations. Mankind lived in constant harmony with the earth and each other.

Yet the time came when Eve’s temples cleared of worshipers and the wandering heralds’ cries fell on deaf ears. Her growing world had buried Eve’s teachings and her children began forgetting... and rebelling.

It all began innocently enough. An accidental shove during a fight rendering a man dead and the other party pleased was all that was needed to awaken what Eve had fought so hard to keep quiet.

Hatred, lies, thievery, murder; it all marked the beginning of an end.

More centuries past, but humanity did not flourish; it began to tear at the seams. War and famine covered the planet and ever so slowly, Athos’ light began fading.

Five hundred years ago, the first Renegade was created; a human gifted with Eve’s magic to help right the wrongs of human kind. A Renegades duty was simple; bring back the serenity that once stretched across the land. It was up to them to help guide humanity back to the promise they once made and save Athos.

Setting

You will notice the settings within this role play are described very basically. As a very imaginative and creative person, my hopes are that you use your imagination not only to create fantastic characters, but to also build upon Athos throughout the story.

Being an original fantasy role play a lot of imagination and creativity is needed not only by myself, but every party involved. Please, don’t be shy to add towns, regions anything you like to enhance the originality of your character and his/her story. Concordia is a vast empire with all of its land at your disposal. Have fun, be creative and use it wisely.

Concordia –
Concordia is a large nation encompassing 1/3 of the worlds land mass. It has many different types of terrain; the snowy cliffs in the far north, the ocean fronts, the grassy flat lands, swamps and forests.

It is dotted with many villages, small townships and farm land but is very poor outside the capital city. Many of the citizens fend and support themselves no thanks to Concordia’s government but no corner is left unpatrolled by their large army. And like any nation in Athos, hidden across the land are the various abandoned temples dedicated to Eve.

Odessa –
The bustling capital city of the grand nation of Concordia is a maze of narrow, snaking alleyways encircled by a bowl of large mountains (the only entrance being a bridge carved through the side of one mountainside). It is separated into three major districts, (slums, marketplace and nobility/royalty) with buildings ranging from cheap and cracked sandstone to the majestic craftsmanship of the enormous palace in the cities centre.

Odessa, despite the current state of humanity does prosper thanks to its laws against Renegades, its hierarchy and other political leaders. Odessa also garners a lot of the coffers attention, therefore keeping it a stable and happy city.

Concordia’s army resides and trains within Odessa’s barracks.

Character Types

Renegades –
Creatures with unique abilities; branded by the Goddess Eve. Renegades are considered enemies to the human race and are hunted and eliminated accordingly, either by public execution – to prove a position of sovereignty – or by other means oblivious to civilized society.

Many keep their identity hidden, mostly by covering the distinctive marks they receive during the change from Human to Renegade – an arduous process only a select number survive – and continue on to live as normally as possible. This change can occur at any age. These marks are recognizable in various positions on a Renegades body.

Renegades are created to return peace and equilibrium to Athos. Their reputation of a ruinous existence is only a representation of the Human’s fear, ignorance towards the true nature of a Renegade and what they are persuaded to believe by Athos’ leaders. On occasion their ways of operating add to the ongoing rumours and have, since the first Renegade was branded, been known as malevolent beings unwelcome in the world of Athos.

A Renegades power is drawn from the magical properties Eve imbued within them; these powers are commonly referred to as Elements and are possible of many things.

Rouges –
Rouges are Renegades that use malicious or unethical means throughout the process of completing what they were created to do. Rouges are known for manipulating their magic for their own gain.
Alliances & Your Role

Within this role play alliances are not the typical ‘black and white’ stereotype that most of you may be used to seeing by now. It is honestly up to the perception of not only yourself, but your character(s) to decided what is ‘good’ or ‘evil’.

Your role is very simple; bring back the peace and prosperity that once flourished in Athos and save the human race from destroying itself. How you go about completing this goal is what will determine what is truly good and evil.

Keep in mind though, your choices will affect how the story will flow and the end result. Also, as I said earlier, this is not a ‘black and white’ role play; try some out of the box thinking and originality as not everything will be what you expect.

As Eve has done for humanity; I am just presenting you with the stepping stones.

Concordian Army and Elite Force –
The vast Concordian army, considered the largest and strongest in Athos, is comprised of two main units. The basic unit is composed of human soldiers that police the general public and ensure the law of the land is abided by.

The second unit is known as the Elite Force and is a force to be reckoned with. Feared by human and Renegade alike; the Elite Force is comprised of humans trained to defend against Renegades, and Rouges that have sided with the humans to complete their goals.

The Elite Force actively hunts and executes Renegades and works closely with Concordia officials.

Eve’s Followers –
Not every human has forgotten of their Goddess and some do still actively worship her in private. Along with these few humans are the Renegades and Rouges that believe the only way to complete their goal is to follow Eve’s teachings. Rouges may not follow it to key, but are believers nonetheless.

Notes

Keep in mind, that even if you are affiliated with either of these two causes it is still possible to be a neutral party. However, for the sake of character interaction and story flow, I’d still like for you to participate. Converting is also a possibility.

As I said earlier, this is a role play that will be largely affected by your actions. This means:

• You may or may not succeed in your goal. The entire planet may explode. Eve may not be the goody-two-shoes you think she is. Who knows.
  • Your character(s) have the possibility of dying (an extreme result). That’s right, I said it. If you want to participate in this role play please be aware that your character is not a god, just blessed by one. You cannot dodge every move, you cannot survive everything! You must be able to save face.
  • If you dig yourself a hole, be prepared. Because your decisions and actions, as separate characters and as a whole, affect the story you could end up in a lot of trouble. Be sensible with your decisions and stay true to your character.
  • To make it easier, think of this role play as one of those ‘Choose Your Own Adventure!’ books. The story (and different possibilities) is there, it’s up to you to decide what rout you’re going to take.
  • The role play will begin within Odessa.
  • I’m done making bullet points now. Let’s carry on.

Rules

1. Literacy is a must. Perfection is not required but legible posts are. Please include at least two paragraphs to each post.
  2. I reserve the right to accept or decline templates.
  3. Godmoding and powerplaying is prohibited unless specified otherwise by me and the other parties involved.
  4. Romance is allowed, but please keep it PG13.
  5. Swearing is to be kept to a minimum.
  6. No Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu characters. Please make sure they are not one dimensional and have some sort of personality.
  7. Respect the other players inside and out of the RP and OOC Thread.
  8. Follow the KHInsider forum rules
  9. Please be active and post 2-4 times a week. (Unless you have valid reason otherwise, I’m not a drill sergeant =P)
  10. If you read the rules, please include “Dinosaurs” at the beginning of your template. Why dinosaurs? Because I couldn’t think of anything else.
  11. Please PM me in advance to let me know if you think you will not be able to participate any longer or need a break. As I said before, I’m no drill sergeant and I will understand.
  12. Last but not least, don’t forget to relax and have fun.

Template
Name:

Affiliation:

Element:

Abilities:

Appearance: (At least two paragraphs, please!)

Personality: (At least two paragraphs, please!)

Biography: (At least two paragraphs, please!)

Other:

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Argenteus

Sinodaurs.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sinodaurs.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Welcome aboard Argenteus!

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Terrifying Lizard

Name: Baltronius Alucard Markadia

Nickname: Balt

Affiliation: Rogue with no strong affiliation

Element: Umbrakinesis, Memory Control, Charmspeaking

Abilities​

• Umbrakinesis: Balt is capable of creating and controlling darkness. By itself, he mostly uses this ability to blind others, but through training he has learned to channel the darkness into a unique style of fighting.
    • Umbrakinetic Combat: Balt utilizes the darkness around him to confuse his opponent, creating tricks of the eye, distractions, and blinding, as well as a form of camouflage. In time, he will learn to wield the darkness to a greater extent, enabling him to literally blend into the shadows, allowing short distance teleportation, and even the power to engulf less powerful forms of light, (ie, light created as an effect of other abilities, but not the essence of light itself), or create weapons born of darkness.
    • Shadow-melding: By stealthy maneuvering and deliberate action, he is able to cloak himself in darkness, seemingly becoming invisible to the naked eye. The effect is ruined, however, if a light is shone onto the shadow he’s hiding in. This changes once he learns to merge into the darkness itself.
    • Night Vision: Control of the shadows and darkness has developed his night vision to superhuman levels, allowing him to see in near complete darkness with ease.

• Memory Manipulation: Through contact, Balt is able to implant, change, or even remove memories from those around him. This can be used in a variety of ways, from causing others to believe they’ve known him all their life, in turn manufacturing trust, to causing memories of traumatic events, capable of traumatizing his victims.

• Charmspeaking: Balt is unnervingly charming to begin with, but through the use of charmspeak, he is able to manipulate others to do as he wants them to, as long as it’s within their means. This is more effective as his familiarity with the person in question grows, and depends on the simplicity of the command. Furthermore, those of great intelligence are able to resist it, and in the case of memory erasure, the victim may retain the memory at a subconscious level, later regaining it, or experiencing a sensation similar to déjà vu if the situation repeats itself.

Appearance

Balt's looks play an important part in his natural charm, but are even more vital to his deceptive nature. His hair is a wavy crop of long chestnut brown, marked by streaks of deep ebony. Beneath this is a set of emerald green eyes, once blue but twisted from the effects of becoming a Renegade. He bears a strong jaw with a subtle, yet distinctive chin, and a he often wears a disarmingly flirtatious grin. The only truly notable flaw in his facial features is a short scar that reaches from the crook of his neck to the bottom of his collarbone, though some might say this only serves to enhance his appearance.

His clothing is simple, yet stylish. He wears an onyx colored button up shirt, with the sleeves casually rolled up to allow him easier movement, and a simple pair of dark blue bottoms, with comfortable tight, dark brown shoes. His renegade brand is just noticable on his inner arm, just beneath the elbow. The final ensemble in Balts attire is a loose hanging necklace with a crystalline blue stone, wrapped in a trimming of fine silver, that he wears tucked beneath his shirt, only taking it out when he's absolutely sure no-ones around.

Personality

Crude, calculating, cunning, and charming, all of these words have been used to describe him at some point, but the word best used to describe him is manipulative. Balt gave up long ago on the idea of humanity, even before he had become a renegade he had seen the worst it had to offer, and, truth be told, he couldn't care less about the "Saving of mankind". He takes what he wants, and uses people as tools, only keeping them in his company until they're usefulness runs out. This extend even to the nature of Eve herself, he has no problem manipulating her followers, and see's no reason to worship her, nor give her any kind of respect, though much of this is to be blamed on the rumors of renegades and Eve that he heard as a child. That said, he is deeply commited to defying the empire, having long tired of their tyrannic nature. Truly, he owes allegiance to no-one, but in time, that may change.

Despite all of his flaws, however, he holds yet a small chance for redemption. Though he'd never admit it, he harbors a soft spot for kids, especially those from underprivileged homes, and often makes it his duty to watch after those in his area. In addition, though he is not necessarily a man of his word, he does have a code of honor, he never harms a person beyond their ability to recover, be it monetarily, emotionally, or physically.

Biography

There are some who speak of a shadow man, a defender of the weak, yet a bringer of pain and suffering. One who breathes the very essence of darkness itself. They call him the 'Shade of Thieves Landing'.

The day of Baltronius Alucard Markadian's birth was a day of tragedy. For months before his birth his mother Marcias, had been fighting an unknown illness, but no matter what the doctors tried her health continued to deteriorate, first preventing her from leaving the house, and finally causing her to be bedridden, and it was to the point that it was almost certain she would not live through childbirth. Finally, the day came and as she lay, mustering the last of her strength while the nurses coached her through the birth, his father sat, watching coldly from the chair across the room, a look of cold fury crossing his face as the crying screams of a baby echoes out. The last act of Marcias Markadian was the naming of her child, before she slipped away into an infinite slumber.

From that day Baltronius had been alone. His father, for whatever reason, wanted nothing to do with him, often disappearing for days, even weeks at a time. Even during the time he was home , he was often drunk and intolerable, threatening the boy and often physically beating him until finally Baltronius came to understand that the best course of action was to avoid his father completely. And so he had tried to befriend the other children, yet they too seemed to want nothing to do with him, and when he walked down the street people would stare, and he could hear their whispers, it was as if all the world saw him as a criminal, and for the longest time he couldn't figure out why, eventually giving up the idea of friends, and resorting to a life of loneliness.

Slowly the years went by, and Baltronius slowly adapted to the nature of his solitary life, learning to enjoy the freed and lack of responsibility it provided him, even coming to appreciate the fact that, as much as he had learned about those around him, no-one knew anything about him. It was the week proceeding his tenth birthday, however, that his life was changed forever. He was taking a familiar walk down the backstreets of the city, something he liked to do in his free time as he often had an opportunity to spy on the populace, not to mention he much preferred the darkness of the alleyways to the bright harshness of the sunshine filled streets. Out of the distance, near a cross section of the alley, he heard a scream that made his blood run cold, that of a woman who seemed to be in a great amount of pain. Fear flooded his heart, his mind telling him to run, to flee back to the pseudo safety of his so called home, but his heart wouldn't allow it. What if she needed help, what if he could do something, anything, to help her, surely he couldn't just abandon the woman. And so he crept forward, slowly, cautiously, peering around the corner for whatever danger might be waiting. The sight that awaited him filled him with horror, he saw his own father, a look of familiar coldness, standing over a woman that couldn't be older than 20, and though he heard only bits and pieces of the words that left his mouth, "money", and "protection" it was enough to make him understand. He watched for a moment before he saw his father allow the woman to stand up and leave, breathing a sigh of relief. Only then did he walk away, turning his back not only on the scene of violence, but on all he knew, knowing not where he would end up, only that he was never going to return to his home.

He spent some amount of time on the streets, before finding a small, rundown community of slums and rundown buildings, technically the place was known as Tumblewood, but the residents knew it by "Thieves Landing", due to the community of thieves, crooks, and assorted rogues that dwelled there. Quickly he was taken in by a small gang, the leader of which saw his potential, and the possibilities that having such an innocent, charming young man would present. His name was changed, only going by "Balt" now, so as not to be found, and over time his skills were honed, making him an effective thieve, and young man of incredible charm, capable of great manipulation.

Yet, it was only a matter of time until something happened that would once again change the course of his life. It was a familiar heist that went wrong, one of the less experienced, newer members of the gang had tripped an alarm and now they were on the run, member of the imperial police force trailing shortly behind and closing in quickly. In a last ditch effort, Balt ducked into an alleyway, and almost immediately met a wall, preventing his passage. He stood quietly, listening as the foe closed in, and his heart stopped as they stepped in front of the alley entrance, staring right at him, An eternity seemed to pass until finally there was a shout from the distance that the newer member had been caught, and the police in front of him hurried to catch up.

Balt stood for a moment, dumbstruck that they would just walk away, surely they must have seen him, it wasn't as if he was invisible, he was about to drop his guard when an unbelievably sharp pain shot through his arm, as if his very flesh was burning with the fury of a thousand suns. He looked to see what was causing it, only to find that his arm, nay his entire body, seemed to be part of the shady darkness of the alleyway itself. The only light coming from the spot where his arm burned, illuminating a strange mass of ink that seemed to form a familiar symbol, one he had only heard talk of, a symbol of evil and hatred, of damnation itself, the mark of the renegade.

The years passed, and in secret, away from the prying eyes of the world, Balt honed his powers, learning that he could not only fade into the shadows around him, but control the shadows themselves, forming them into shapes and figures capable of moving as if they were alive. Not only that, but he was more charming than ever, all he had to do was merely speak a command, such as "Walk away" and the subject would comply. In time he decided to depart Thieves Landing, moving into the bustling city of Odessa to find a more comfortable life for himself.

Equipment

• Weapons: Balt relies very little on weapons, preferring to use his powers instead, with the exception of a small, incredibly sharp dagger that he keeps sheathed to his waist.

• Tools: Balt carries the usual tricks of the trade, a pocket of loose coins, lockpicks, and a pair of gloves to ensure he doesn't leave the slightest trace.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry about the skeleton temp. I'm editing this as i'm posting this. This is just to save up a spot. XD

EDIT 1: Got everything down but a Biography. Should have one by the end of tonight. (Ugh, why does the font decide to randomly change on me? Must be a glitch.)

Dinosaurs. Does Reptar count?

Name: Skarr (Has no last name)

Age: (24, looks three years younger due to his photogenic appearance.)

Affiliation: Renegade, though he performs as a Rogue would. An exact affiliation is hard to pinpoint currently.

Element: Beauty, Mood, Fertility

Abilities

Mood Swinger - By locking eyes with a target, Skarr can modify the extremes of a person's mood. He can make someone into a frenzied berserker, attacking anyone that moves. Or launch someone into such a state of euphoria that they become too lazy to act, or blind to the world around them. While this doesn't have the level to control that, say, Charmspeak has, it has it's uses when directly engaging a target; or when very subtle suggestion is required.

Weakness: MS has two major weaknesses. Firstly, to apply a mood onto a target, they must be feeling an emotion akin to Skarr's intent. For example: While Skarr can make someone irreparrably sorrowful, the target would have to be feeling at least pessimistic in order to activate. He cannot swap someone on the verge of sorrow into instantly happy and cheerful, and vice-versa.

Secondly, MS only works on up to two targets at any given time. MM modifies the electrical impulses in the target's cerebral cortex. Since this requires Skarr to be in a stable mindset to use, it also causes strain on his own brain. Prolonged usage could affect his sanity or render him unconscious. Since Skarr was branded a Renegade by Eve, this power has no effect on other Renegades.

Powerful Pheromones - (Referred to as "Eve's Kiss" by Skarr) Due to his brand, Skarr has excessive use of his biological pheromones. By being in close proximity to a person, (Regardless of gender!) he can activate the biological attraction one human can have towards another, and make himself the recipient. Due to the power's inconsequential nature on it's own, he tends to combine it with Mood Swinger.

Weakness: This power's main weakness is in how long it lasts. The clinging effects of Eve's Kiss only work for about an hour's time. Once the power wears off, the target will experience an intense "un-attraction" towards Skarr; (Whether this affects his interactions with them depends on the personality of the target) and will be immune to further advances permanently. This also has no effect on other Renegades.

Appearance: (Skarr stands at 5'8. Wearing a black regalia sweater that trims down to his waistline. The sweater is followed by black slack-pants, which have been purposely customized to bring attention to his knees. Skarr alternates between brown, styilied shoes (In lavish, indoor settings) and white simple sandals. (For outdoors or as casual-wear)

a4x5as.jpg

Physically, Skarr is what one could call photogenic. Expressively violet eyes (A minor side-effect of his branding, as they were originally brown) compliment modest facial features, which cloud modestly long white hair. In terms of proportion, Skarr is extremely slender and thin, making him rather spindly should he need to be. His musculature is rather basic overall, meaning that he would look out-of-shape to, say, a bodybuilder. Skarr's body is clear and well-kempt, as he values his hygiene.)

Skarr's Renegade brand is located below his back, near his posterior.

Personality: (Skarr shares Eve's views on the degradation of the Human race. To him, Humanity is a nest of savages and manipulators who's differing perversions of Eve's teachings have contributed to their perpetual cycle of war and death.
However, unlike Eve, who presumably sees them as needing of saving, he sees people as inferior to Eve and would like nothing more than to see them wiped off of the planet, or at least completely subjugated.

Weirdly enough however, he also harbors no particular love for Eve herself. He blames her for the brand he is cursed with, and if he had the chance, would have no qualms about directly striking her down. However, he works on her behalf out of benefit. What exactly Skarr seeks is a mystery to everyone. It isn't riches. Power is meaningless and disposable. And revenge is a foreign feeling to him.

Skarr's main weakness is his mistrustful nature. While he wants you to trust him, he does not trust you. This can make relations with legimately honest people shaky, and working with enemies very risky. While some of this can be contributed to his pride, his upbringing had much to do with it.

In action, Skarr is manipulative. Rhetoric, persuasion, and betrayal are all parts of his Modus Operandi. He is a riddle with a slice of confusion, all alongside an appetizer of subterfuge, and a sauce of heartbreak.

Ignoring his methods, Skarr is also (In theming with his Elements) very flirtatious. A smooth line here, a physical advance there. Of course, this ignores Eve's Kiss, which he uses more as a helping tool. Skarr will attempt to approach a target naturally before resorting to his Elemental powers.

Biography: Skarr was born to an extremely well-off family in Odessa. His father was a minor adviser for the Emperor, while his mother was well-known for her political stances on education. (Which often caused friction with other noble families) These connections gave Skarr the best education Odessa had to offer, being trained directly by the Emperor's Librarian.

Skarr and his parents were....distant. His father was barely around and his mother had little interest in him other than his educational status. (Meaning, as long as the Librarian educated him, she could flaunt this around) There were times she had pretended to care for him, but left him to his own devices once out of the public eye. As such, Skarr's childhood resulted in him developing a cynical outlook on life. But that wasn't the end of his downfall.....

Upon reaching the age of Ten, Skarr had been branded as a Renegade by the Goddess Eve. Upon this realization, his mother and father had gone to extreme lengths to keep Skarr out of the public eye, and out of affairs altogether. One would think this was out of love. It was not. His mother began to act even colder towards Skarr than normal, and his father avoided him completely; choosing to take a full-time job in the castle rather than return home. This served as the final nail in the coffin for Skarr's psyche, as he developed an extreme mistrust towards Humankind as a result of the abuse.

He endured the abuse for eight more excruciating years secretly gathering data on his parents' shortcomings, moments of weakness, and illegal "under-the-table" acts. (Most of which came from his mother, as his father was closely monitored) Using this data, he had exposed this data to the Emperor. Skarr's parents were exiled from Odessa, and he had inherited all of the wealth and power they once had.

Skarr's plan was simple. By inching his way closer to the throne, he could manipulate Odessa from behind the scenes. After taking power, he would enact martial law, isolate Odessa from the world, and revolutionize it into a more civilized city, free of strife,
satisfying that divine whore Eve in the process.It would be a fake peace, granted, but there was truth to every lie, wasn't there? After all, people were savages. If they can't be saved, contain them.

Eve......It was HER fault he was cursed. It was HER fault he had to abandon his humanity.

But Skarr wasn't sure what he wanted. While the power helped, it was disposable. Skarr wasn't sure what exactly it was that drove him.

For now, he'd listen to his body. His charisma and wiles would serve him well. They'll be his weapons for now. What he'll aim them at, he'll worry about later.

Weapon: Narcissus

A uniquely customized Bow and arrow. What seperates Narcissus from other Bows are it's extra arrow slots (A total of six) and basic motors attached near them. Realistically, one can, with practice, fire multiple arrows. However, the more arrows, the less centrifigual force (In layman's terms, flying power) each single one would have.

Narcissus counteracts this weakness by activating the motors upon releasing the arrows from the bow. This reserves the force that Skarr applies to the arrows when pulling them, and makes each one just as effective as a normal singular arrow.

Of course, like all bow and arrows, it is a relatively conservative weapon with little effectiveness at close-range, and non-existent defensive potential. This means that Skarr must stay on the move while using this weapon lest he be swarmed and cornered.

Other: Skarr was inspired by the anti-hero Ankh from Kamen Rider OOO and Hope Esthiem from Final Fantasy XIII.

Skarr has indirect knowledge as to the activities of other active Renegade parties. Whether he is assisting or hunting them is currently unknown.

Skarr's Battle Themes (If Applicable)

Against a minor enemy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZH8woKR2Y

Against an important figure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1g_XAmgMb8

Against Eve (Probably won't happen. Siimply here for context): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Ai7-x9iKY

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
All completed temps (other than my own, just one) have been listed in the Character Roster in the OP. With that said, looking forward to seeing more completed temps, your skeletons so far are looking very interesting.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I'm down for this rp. Time to put my legendary skills to the test once again.

How far can the abilities go? I see Argentius controlling the elements and Mild Psionics on another character.

I suppose so long as they bare limitations (and you're able to accept those limits) than anything should be considered all right. In other words, as long as a character CAN dodge/be unaffected/survive ect. your attacks, than please feel free to be as creative as possible. Looking forward to see what you bring to the table.

Temp be-eth completed. :D

Your powers look very interesting, Klom. Welcome to the RP.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Such as super-strength, super-speed and so forth with little gadgets? I don't have an issue with that.

Argenteus

Second character is done. I noticed one of her powers sortof lines up with another character, Skarr. But this is a case of parallel thinking, as mine was being created before his was. But as emotion control is only a secondary power of hers, Skarr would be much better at it (Except when dealing with a large mob, which I believe Rose can do but Skarr can't. Also, hers works on renegades.).

<3

Call me Love, love.
Second character is done. I noticed one of her powers sortof lines up with another character, Skarr. But this is a case of parallel thinking, as mine was being created before his was. But as emotion control is only a secondary power of hers, Skarr would be much better at it (Except when dealing with a large mob, which I believe Rose can do but Skarr can't. Also, hers works on renegades.).

I'm quite alright with the double up of powers. Although they do share similarities, they also differ in unique ways. Rose is accepted.

Okay Sarah, coming out of my semi-retirement just for you. <3 Gotta think bout my character first.

King-Chan! <3 I feel so honored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back