• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
I had an idea and i wanted to share. In DDD in the end we see Kairi is about to be trained to wield a keyblade. In KH1 we start with Sora's awakening. In KH2 with Roxas'. What if in KH3 we start with Kairi's?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Okay, we've been getting waaaaay to many Kairi topics lately talking about the same basic thing just focusing on slightly different aspects. We need one "Kairi in KH3" topic.

Seeing Kairi go through her awakening implies that we'll be playing as her for the tutorial so I think it's doubtful.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I doubt it, seeing how Awakenings so far have been exclusive to Sora and his variations (Roxas, Ven, and maybe Vanitas). Not impossible, but like I said, I doubt it.

However, it'd be interesting if Sora's Awakening in KH1 was actually a dive into Kairi's heart (because of their close connection, or whatever it was that brought Kairi to DI from RG).

Gram

Banned
Awards
I doubt we'll see one either but I wont rule it out completely. All the dives have been related to sora, such as his own in kh1 and roxas remembering/experiencing sora's.

I'd be interesting to see what her's was like though.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
However, it'd be interesting if Sora's Awakening in KH1 was actually a dive into Kairi's heart (because of their close connection, or whatever it was that brought Kairi to DI from RG).

You know that actually would kind of make sense and explain why all platforms were of the PoH and not his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back