• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we finally get to see the original selves of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasquez

Awards
Well for me Saix and Brigand actually have a reason plot wise for being with the MX. Also, the whole time element does not make sense because to me that seemed to be young MX's deal(keyblade and all). It does not make sense that he did not act when Mickey used the time stop spell on the organization(but young MX did) if he was part of the organization.

State

Awards
Well for me Saix and Brigand actually have a reason plot wise for being with the MX. Also, the whole time element does not make sense because to me that seemed to be young MX's deal(keyblade and all). It does not make sense that he did not act when Mickey used the time stop spell on the organization(but young MX did) if he was part of the organization.

Who? 0.o
You must mean Xigbar/Braig, no?

Sugar-Serpent

I somehow doubt it will happen, but I live in hope nonetheless. I'd like for Larxene's original name to be Arlene; that's been my headcanon for the past few years now.

Gonzales95

Awards
It would be interesting to see Marluxia and Larxene in their original forms - Due to the link they seemed to share as Nobodies I'm guessing they were from the same homeworld but this could be me seeing more than is there. Hopefully Demyx's heartless and nobody didn't get destroyed 'correctly' because he was so annoying I don't want to see him again.

I'm starting to buy the Luxord as a darkness theory, but I don't think he'll be very high ranking or anything like that. Still wondering who the other hooded figures are as well as who would replace Sora as XIII (Riku Replica?)

Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker to be one of the thirteen darknesses??? :D

Vasquez

Awards
Who? 0.o
You must mean Xigbar/Braig, no?

Ugh, Braig, right.

Though, in future post I will probably still use Brigand(mistakenly).

I sort of want the darkness's to be new characters but most signs are pointing towards at least most of them being characters that have been at least referenced in the series so far .

State

Awards
I sort of want the darkness's to be new characters but most signs are pointing towards at least most of them being characters that have been at least referenced in the series so far .
I SERIOUSLY and WHOLEHEARTEDLY dont' think that the Seekers of Darkness will feature any new type of character, seeing as how this is Keyblade Wielders of Light Vs. Xehanort, Xehanorts from different times and those corrupted by him. It IS stated clearly several times that there are more Keyblade Wielders that we don't know of, but I doubt Nomura would introduce any new character up until the next saga (like I said, this is everyone Vs. Xeheanort, so a new character could somehow derail the attention).

But yeah, I've had an idea before and it's that, within the 13 SoD, there's a new character. Said character would be the antagonist of the next saga.

Fabulman94

So if the current TOXIII members are:
-MX
-YX
-Ansem
-Xemnas
-Xigbar
-Saix
and I guess you can add Vanitas and that Riku replica that showed up.

Please bring Demyx(I like Dyme) just for comedy relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back