• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Salvation [Teaser for an Original Fantasy RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Hello to everyone new and old.

It's been a while since I've been active on the KHI forums and I have recently been putting together and working on a new role play I would love to play with you all. With that said, I'll be generous and say that I think it's about 50% complete, but I would just like to put this little 'teaser' (if you can call it that) up to garner some interest.

To my old friends; hello! To those who do not know me, or can not remember me, I was a frequent lurker in the RP section of KHI and have been for many years. I look forward to participating and getting involved with this section once more. I hope for a prolonged stay and that a few of you look forward to this RP.

P.S: The bolded words are extra hints to what the RP will contain and the story.​

This world is corrupt,” a feminine, ethereal voice full of dispassion reverberated through the dimly lit room to entice the attention of its captor. “Humanity has failed. Where I had placed essence and harmony; humanity placed oblivion and hostility. I gifted this world with life on a simple condition. Now humanity believes it is just to tarnish that promise.

A cloaked figure stepped forward into the celestial glow the entity emitted, revealing only the lower portion of his face that his hood could not conceal. His lips, caressed by a hint of day old stubble, turned up at the corner to create a smug grin.​

"My child, born with purpose and with burden, you have betrayed your kin; you have betrayed me.”

“Millennia have past and all but few have turned from your teachings. You, a believed, benevolent goddess, have been forgotten.” The man crossed his arms over his leather clad figure as he ignored the goddess’ rambling. “You’ve created creatures far beyond humanities control, they defy nature itself.”​

“I am nature.” The goddess retorted flatly. “Not only have you wronged me, but you have wronged your own kind. Humanity has sent itself on a path towards self destruction and I have presented you with the stepping stones to reverse your misdeeds.”

As the room quickly fell into silence the man’s grin faltered, and moments passed before he turned to leave the goddess to her isolation.​

Through tender lips she whispered, “I have created humanity’s salvation.​

Argenteus

Sounds interesting. Now I may be wrong here, but it sounds to me like players may get the choice whether to oppose or aid the goddess? If you go that route, I really hope you don't take the easy way out and label one side "Good" and the other "Evil". I'd want to be a player who sought to kill the goddess, and I'd have perfectly legitimate reasons for doing so.

That said, I'd be heavily interested in it assuming we COULD pick a side, and they were NOT simply labeled good and evil. If we are forced to side with and aid the goddess... well, that would diminish my interest somewhat.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sounds interesting. Now I may be wrong here, but it sounds to me like players may get the choice whether to oppose or aid the goddess? If you go that route, I really hope you don't take the easy way out and label one side "Good" and the other "Evil". I'd want to be a player who sought to kill the goddess, and I'd have perfectly legitimate reasons for doing so.

That said, I'd be heavily interested in it assuming we COULD pick a side, and they were NOT simply labeled good and evil. If we are forced to side with and aid the goddess... well, that would diminish my interest somewhat.

Thank you for your comment, Argenteus. I can not say much considering this is still being constructed, but I think you will be pleased with the outcome =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back