• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Release date speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingmickey88

Re: KH3 Release date speculation.

I would hope for a late 2014 release date for America, it would fit well for me and wouldn't have to wait too long. I hope we get news for it soon. it would be very cool :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Worst comes to worst, they could do what ubi does for AC and have other dev teams helping out.

I would hope for a late 2014 release date for America, it would fit well for me and wouldn't have to wait too long. I hope we get news for it soon. it would be very cool :)
Considering this was a concept trailer and tech demo, i doubt it'll happen that soon. DDD wasnt released in NA until over two years after it was announced, and that was a much smaller game.

Light

faster than
Awards

We don't know the actual size of the game yet. It could be cut down to something relatively small, however unlikely it may be. No, I agree with Seph, sticking to their schedule would make sense for a 2015 release. We'll be given 2.5 remix (almost definitely) next year, tying the gap over for sometime 2015.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Q1 2015

No way it gets past 2015 since Kingdom Hearts is an annualized franchise. 1.5 this year, 2.5 next year. Makes sense.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Q1 2015

No way it gets past 2015 since Kingdom Hearts is an annualized franchise. 1.5 this year, 2.5 next year. Makes sense.
Unless Square decides to make a surprise reveal of an entirely new game; if I recall correctly, there was no mention of DDD until its formal revealing. However, let's just hope this isn't the case, as throwing in yet another side game would only serve to test our patience.

kingmickey88

I said I hope for a 2014 release, I can wait until they give a time table release. itd be cool if they release 2.5 next year and then 3.
Y'all crazy. Kingdom Hearts III will come out in 2018. I'm calling it!
Nope not 2018, too crazy for a release for that far, 15 at the most, not 18

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

I said I hope for a 2014 release, I can wait until they give a time table release. itd be cool if they release 2.5 next year and then 3.

Don't get your hopes up; all you have to do to throw 2014 out of the picture is look at Square's track record of game development times.

kingmickey88

Don't get your hopes up; all you have to do to throw 2014 out of the picture is look at Square's track record of game development times.

yea, I know about the whole square releasing and how they like to delay the kh games.

WaveK89

Meh, even at a 2015 release, there is bound to be many teasers, scans, trailers, etc news to tie us over along with the potential 2.5 Remix and Versus (I'm still calling it Versus).

kingmickey88

Only time will tell. I guess any day or months square will give out info on potential release dates for each country. One question to ask, is there a post for acting section/characters on this forum for kh3

Sdog

Awards

3rd Quarter to Holiday 2015 is my bet for a NA release.

ActingDude17

I'm calling a holiday 2015 release. That gives them plenty of time to make the game the best it can be and will market well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back