• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your concerns with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
^
^
And Riku's "I think this belongs to you." line

/pipe dream.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Haven't read the whole thread, but I'm sure this will have already been said so I'm just gonna parrot those people.

I hope BBS has proper online fo' real. Instead of you know, just removing that whole aspect or just leaving as is for people to play by themselves.

You have no idea how much of a pain it was for me to set up ad-hoc party on PS3 only to never end up having it pay off because of either a) no one else was playing, rooms were usually for MGS:pW or Monster Hunter (mostly) or b) my diddlying PSP wouldn't connect so when I did get that rare chance that someone else wanted to play, it would connect briefly before getting disconnected.

Last edited:

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I hope that BBSFM has an online mode for Mirage Arena. And maybeeeee we could get capes on TAV's armor :). But that's a huge maybe

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol No matter how long everyone still desires the capes. I agree though, I wish they'd get the capes back to.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hmm I'm hoping they will correct the journal entries in Kingdom Hearts II. They've misspelled some of the Organization members' names wrong.
Can they also fix Kairi's letter?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yes to changing all grammatical errors plz.

In order to do it you needed a PSP and a PS3. The PS3 had this special free downloadble thing called "Ad-Hoc Party" which essentially allowed your PSP to connect to the PS3 which then connected to other PS3s connected to PSPs so you could easily take your PSP online ^_^ You could do it with any game that was "ad-hoc only." So with BbS a lot of us on KHI with both systems were able to play multiplayer online.

Oh nice. I'm definitely going to try this just for shitsngigs before the PS3 release!

And Riku's "I think this belongs to you." line

What was this referring to? I haven't played KH2 in forevs.

I don't have any concerns per say, though I guess the closest is Re:Coded not being playable but I'm already sure it's not for the same reasons Days wasn't

You know, I know we (probably) aren't going to get this, but it is still sad to think about, because Re:Coded was so funnn~

Ruran

Awards
What was this referring to? I haven't played KH2 in forevs.

When Riku lent Kairi a Keyblade he said "I think this belongs to you" when in the original Japanese all he said was "fight!" causing the confusion that that Keyblade belonged to Kairi when it didn't nor did Riku consider her a wielder.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I doubt they'd rerecord lines like that but I wish they would.

Ruran

Awards

KH2's localization was so awful sometimes. ;_;
Re:MIX 2.5 will bring in a new generation of confused people.

*creys*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Ahh I remember that rofl. She spelled starting as "stating".
Once you notice the error, it's incredibly hard to take the message seriously so I'd be extremely disappointed if they didn't take this opportunity to rectify the situation. SENA, don't let me down.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Once you notice the error, it's incredibly hard to take the message seriously so I'd be extremely disappointed if they didn't take this opportunity to rectify the situation. SENA, don't let me down.

Not just SENA. The letter was in English in the Japanese version as well. SEJ and SENA need to fix it ;A; Well...Visuals Works since they did the CG.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
When Riku lent Kairi a Keyblade he said "I think this belongs to you" when in the original Japanese all he said was "fight!" causing the confusion that that Keyblade belonged to Kairi when it didn't nor did Riku consider her a wielder.

I don't remember him saying that.
I remember him just saying, "Take it."

*Goes on YouTube to watch cutscenes*

Kingdom Hearts 2 Cutscenes - The World That Never Was (Pt 2) - YouTube

Yep Riku just says "Take it."
So it wasn't as big a translated difference as you remember.

But yeah I'm definately onboard the fix the misspelling boat.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Not just SENA. The letter was in English in the Japanese version as well. SEJ and SENA need to fix it ;A; Well...Visuals Works since they did the CG.
It's annoying to think that this typo slipped past Visual Works, SEJ AND SENA. That's a huge ball drop.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

This. Whenever I see her letter my eyes immediately go to the missing 'r' and people all over the internet went nuts with dumb Kairi after that (at least I saw quite a few, which were amusing but also sad at the same time).

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I know they won't do it, but I'd really appreciate it if they added some more music tracks to KHIIFM. I think that game was the worst offender of lacking music in key events. The scenes could have been so very epic, but they fell short. Have songs from the movies when Simba's fighting Scar, etc. Otherwise...I sort of felt like I was watching a lame version of the movies. xD It didn't help that the Disney worlds were so unimportant in this game...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know they won't do it, but I'd really appreciate it if they added some more music tracks to KHIIFM. I think that game was the worst offender of lacking music in key events. The scenes could have been so very epic, but they fell short.
Agreed.
I also hated how this played in so many battles.
[video=youtube;jqCby87e8rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCby87e8rs[/video]

Ruran

Awards
I don't remember him saying that.
I remember him just saying, "Take it."

*Goes on YouTube to watch cutscenes*

Kingdom Hearts 2 Cutscenes - The World That Never Was (Pt 2) - YouTube

Yep Riku just says "Take it."
So it wasn't as big a translated difference as you remember.

But yeah I'm definately onboard the fix the misspelling boat.

Weird... I could've sworn he said almost the exact words "I think this belongs to you". Now I'm wondering where I got that from. D:
I stand corrected then.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

If they do, they also need to fix the fact that Goofy says "his majesty" banished Pete, when in BBS its shown Minnie does it :/ The error will be even more apparent in the collection where you play one right after the other as well.

Gram

Banned
Awards
If they do, they also need to fix the fact that Goofy says "his majesty" banished Pete, when in BBS its shown Minnie does it :/ The error will be even more apparent in the collection where you play one right after the other as well.
They need to fix the other parts of that scene to, like Donald and goofy not recognizing Yen Sid's tower despite being there in bbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back