• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introducing KHInsider’s 10th anniversary forum skins!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I will admit, I'm going to miss being at school and having a skin that was vague about what the website it. Though I do welcome the change

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I will admit, I'm going to miss being at school and having a skin that was vague about what the website it. Though I do welcome the change

What about a third theme that is more neutral with no logos and just the outlines of Sora on one side and the sleeping prince on the other. *as if I can make a theme*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I dunno. I'd hate for someone to make a theme just for one person.
I will use the FFN one though. I like the red and the black. I just wish the text was easier to read xD

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Re: Introducing KHInsider’s 10th anniversary forum skins!

Victor's complaints aren't valid because he usually makes very good points

igSJeiKRIN4Sx.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I think it looks great, really like the crystal icons and the text looks good to me. :D I'll probably alternate between this one and the KH-Fluid. banner looks nice with Cosmos and Chaos together like that too, may I add.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I guess I'll have to migrate over to the default KHI theme now. Clown college was dark and the FF aspect of it wasn't so in your face. Goodbye dark skin.

I felt this way too, but if you have adblock you can just use the Forest Gump skin and adblock away the pink background image. After that everything is pretty much the same as Clown College.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I felt this way too, but if you have adblock you can just use the Forest Gump skin and adblock away the pink background image. After that everything is pretty much the same as Clown College.

After you do that, we'd be thankful if you added khinsider.com to your adblock whitelist.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I was pleasantly surprised to see this in our themes list. I have a few minor complaints though. I feel like the theme is too dark. The text blends in with the rest of the theme. It's also hard to tell which threads have new posts in them and which one's don't. I think the skin's text should be white to provide a contrast with the rest of the skin, and that the color of threads with new posts in them should be brighter.

Overall, fantastic job!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Also, I was wondering, since the KHI theme is promoting HD 1.5 ReMIX, could the FFN theme perhaps promote an upcoming title as well? A Realm Reborn or Versus perhaps? With E3 next week, many would no doubt be eager to see the sleeping prince as they traverse the forums!

Sorry if it comes off as belittling of your work D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Some suggestions:
  • It's jarring to go to click Cosmos or Chaos on banner and for nothing to happen. You have to click the actual FFN logo and my first instinct is to just click anything in the banner space
  • Any way of getting KHI theme and FFN theme to show boxes around block quoted text made in the CMS?
  • The floating user bar up there is awkward. Any way of making it not so...floaty?

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Depending on how the summer goes, I'd like to eventually get a Dark KHI/Light FFN skin in so we can please everyone hehe.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Digging the new skin. I'm kind of tempted to start using it, but then again Iam ​already used to Clown College...

So I guess Clown College shall live until then, yes? It's the skin that refuses to die.

It's kind of funny how clowns seem so hard to kill...

Well, it's not a great skin, but I'm pretty cool with keeping it on in the interim between now and any new developments.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Oh I didn't even realize CC is back. Finally my eyes can have its rest. FFN theme looks amazing too, thanks and great job you guys. Guess I'll be switching these two from time to time.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

Hey all,

Just want to let you know a new dark theme KHI skin is now available. It's similar to the current KHI skin but now with 100% more darkness!

ansem___seeker_of_darkness_by_sephirona-d4v77d5.gif

Enjoy!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
While I like the darker themes, I find it hard for me not to use a light one just because that's what I'm used to. My first skin was KH Ultimate, and I miss it :/

Back