• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elder Scrolls VI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I got excited for a second and thought they made one last DLC.

tumblr_m5wk3lVspA1rp68cjo1_r2_400.gif

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Finally got around to joining the companions and becoming a werewolf. Which is a lot better than being a vampire, only problem is you can't revert back to human form whenever you want to. And you have to reequip your armor each time you revert back.

I couldn't wait to cure myself of the werewolf, it was fun sprinting in the form but I found it annoying when the game would pick the most inconvenient time to randomly transform me.

Awards
That's why you go to Falkreath and talk to Sinding, ultimately doing the quest to recieve the Ring of Hircine.

If you get the ring before you become a werewolf, however, I do believe the number of times you can transform is unlimited. If you recieve the ring afterwards, I believe it is only once a day like any other power due to a glitch. But, the transformation is at will and you will not be transformed automatically.

As for vampirism, it depends. If you have the Dawnguard dlc, simply play along those lines and it will become available (even if you choose to side with the Dawnguard, you can still become a vampire through the quests.)

If you don't have it, just keep fighting vampires until you contract the disease, and then do not use any alters or cure disease potions until you become a vampire.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
That's why you go to Falkreath and talk to Sinding, ultimately doing the quest to recieve the Ring of Hircine.

If you get the ring before you become a werewolf, however, I do believe the number of times you can transform is unlimited. If you recieve the ring afterwards, I believe it is only once a day like any other power due to a glitch. But, the transformation is at will and you will not be transformed automatically.

As for vampirism, it depends. If you have the Dawnguard dlc, simply play along those lines and it will become available (even if you choose to side with the Dawnguard, you can still become a vampire through the quests.)

If you don't have it, just keep fighting vampires until you contract the disease, and then do not use any alters or cure disease potions until you become a vampire.

Mkay, thanks! How do you contract it? Let them hit you? because I fought them before but never got a disease.

Awards
It's just if they hit you. It doesn't matter how.

Either fight through a bunch of them or just keep yourself healed and let one of them use you as a punching bag and it'll happen quickly enough. A successful hit via either spell or weapon has a 10% chance of infecting you. Then you just have to wait three days without curing it and viola, you're a vampire.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
People didn't like being werewolves?

It was useful if not just for those times where I went over the weight limit but didn't want to drop anything. Transform into a wolf, run to the nearest town and wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back