• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhIsMyLife

Hi.Okay so i was wondering: What battle did you have most trouble with in KH1?The battle that gave me trouble was fighting possesed riku , when he was possessed by Ansem. :) That battle was hard at first

Sorarocks93

Awards
The hardest battle for me was Stealth Sneak in Deep Jungle (lizard boss battle). Man that was frustrating as hell.

Sure the Riku/Ansem battle was hard but I also found it enjoying.

Picklepaige

Awards
I've played the 1st game so much that it's actually the easiest game for me now, lol. But when I first started, it took me months, if not a year, to beat possessed Riku. It got to the point where we would act out the cutscene every time.

Paintblot

The possessed Riku hands down. I can still recite bits of that cutscene from memory... XD My brother and I still joke about it sometimes.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The Riku/Ansem fight in Hollow Bastion, my gosh my child self could not handle it. Truly had to grind for that fight after days of frustration, and even then I had a hard time. I didn't even get as mad at Sephiroth as I did this fight.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Rikunort (possessed Riku) in hollow bastion hands down. It...was horrible it was the first time I had played kh1 (way back when) and I had fought and retried fighting him so many times that all the cut-scenes before the fight and after are burned into my memory TnT can remember it scene for scene even now....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Stealth Sneak, Possessed Riku, Dragon Maleficent.

Stealth Sneak was more frustrating because you don't cure(obviously) and you run out of potions so far x_x

Possessed Riku isn't that bad, it's probably the cutscene before that makes fans pissed.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Last Riku for sure. I knew that unskippable cutscene word for word by the time I beat him -___-

Possessed Riku isn't that bad, it's probably the cutscene before that makes fans pissed.

Riku: "It is I, Ansem, the seeker of darkness!"

Donald: "Quack!!!"

Riku: "BlahblahblahHEARTstuff!"

Kairi: "Sora!"

Sora: "Forget it, there's no way you're taking Kairi's Heart!"

That's the extent of what I remember. Though there are chunks missing, pretty darn good if I do say so myself for how long ago that torturous experience was.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth during my first times, I never had problems with any story bosses.
Nowadays, not even those two are a problem anymore.

Light

faster than
Awards
KH1 is the only game I have ever had difficulty with. Maybe it was because I was youngest with this game. Probably. But the hardest bosses for me were Stealth Sneak and the Ansem battle after the Darkside in The End of the World (the one where he charges everywhere).
I had troubles with Rikunort, and remembered getting frustrated, but it wasn't as bad as that lizard. That damned lizard.

Light

faster than
Awards
I think when I went back and replayed half the game before my PS2 broke I got through it in like two tries. But I was just so underdeveloped I had massive problems with that boss.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
none of the bosses are hard lol i beat them usually without much strategy each other i don't even have to try when i'm playing kh because i'm just sort of a prodigy at it but idc i'm too busy to play it again or else i would play it more and maybe struggle with kurt zisa just because i don't remember the strats i used but i definitely will once i pick the game up no doubt

State

Awards
Personally, the hardest battle for me in the original KINGDOM HEARTS, besides the optional ones, was Opposite Armor. I remember not beating it because I kept using Kingdom Key even though I had the Deep Jungle keychain (which was better).

daydreamer01

Possessed riku was the hardest for me, it took me (no joke) like one and a half years to beat him. Sure six months of that was refusing to play again but then one summer I got myself to level 100. Then went to battle to him again and I finally won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back