• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any tips for Chernabog?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I only have Cure and Aero, Hi Potions. I have to use Kingdom Key only. I can get him down to full bars but he sends his stupid homing shit at you and I die. I'm playing on Beginner too. I threw my controller across the room after the 25th death. Please any suggestions. I only have 3 hours left to beat him and Ansem 3 forms. I can't but rage like I'm 12 years old.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: OMFG any tips for Chernabog?

Aero is your best friend against Chernabog. Spam the crap out of it and make sure you always have it on. If you haven't already, you should go into the settings and make sure Donald is set to heal you constantly as well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

What is your level?

DarkAngelus23

Banned
Lv. 47. Like I said I don't have time to do anything. He send out his homing balls and homing fire balls and I always die if with Aero activated on myself.

How to set it so Donald and Goofy heal me. I have the Japanese copy and so don't understand Japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Lv. 47. Like I said I don't have time to do anything. He send out his homing balls and homing fire balls and I always die if with Aero activated on myself.
You should be able to do it just fine. I did it level 44(or 43 I can't remember).

Just memorise his patten. When you see he is going to summon the big wall of fire, fly away and heal.
When he sends you away, heal and aero.

When you get close to his head, you can land enough of a combo to earn back 1 bar of MP.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well I wish you luck, especially since you only have less than 3 hours left to complete the rest of the battles (The battle with wave after wave of enemies takes forever and then there's like 7 versions of the final boss).

Light

faster than
Awards
I don't remember ever having problems with the final world aside from ASoD... in any which case I would agree with Tao and try to Aero your way through the battle.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
The fireballs can be deflected if you hit them at the right moment. Also like everyone else said, Aero is really useful to support your defense.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
If you get Aeroga (and to do that, you need to find the two Aero upgrades, one in a Neverland treasure chest and one from rescuing all 99 Dalmation puppies) and cast it at the right time, his attacks will deflect off of the spell and you shouldn't take any damage. That was the only way I was able to constantly escape from those honing fireballs- they are a real pain! Aero and Aerora aren't strong enough to block them.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
Well I wish you luck, especially since you only have less than 3 hours left to complete the rest of the battles (The battle with wave after wave of enemies takes forever and then there's like 7 versions of the final boss).

what waves after waves of enemies? I thought I only had Chernabog,Another Ape like boss (Attack it's Horns), and Ansem in 3 Forms? The GameFaqs guide never said anything bout Waves of enemies this late in the game. I better make the 15 hour trophy or I'm going be pissed.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
There's also Darkside along with those wave of bosses. Try skipping the cutscenes to save more time.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
what waves after waves of enemies? I thought I only had Chernabog,Another Ape like boss (Attack it's Horns), and Ansem in 3 Forms? The GameFaqs guide never said anything bout Waves of enemies this late in the game. I better make the 15 hour trophy or I'm going be pissed.

After you defeat Chernabog, you float down the mountain and you eventually get to a room with a Heartless emblem, where you fight another Behemoth (I think that's the ape-like boss you're talking about?) and there's a whole lot of Invisibles, Angel Heartless, regular old Heartless, etc. that come out and you have to destroy them all in order to open up the exit. And THEN the final bosses start.

wii.red24

Chernabog can be quite difficult what you want do is; make sure that you have plenty of potions as you will need them, i also suggest that you be at least level 60 or above at this point, the strategy i used is have donald and goofy attack chernabog by spamming the triangle button. When his health gets low he will start casting out fireballs at you want to avoid these these can kill you if your not careful;just keep dodging his attacks, and have donald, and goofy bring his health down and then finish him off from there. It's really not too difficult as long as you keep at him and dodge his attacks.

EDIT: also make sure you cast aeroga on him to help deflect his attacks

Damn I did not know that. I'm sure I will be fine. 3 hours is alot of time I have. I have been skipping cutscenes.

Also i just wanted to recommend that you be level 60 or higher when your fighting the heartless waves, there are 7 waves i believe; and they are quite difficult if your'e not leveled up properly let me just put it this way if you thought chernabog was bad your going to hate this XD

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You don't need to be above level 60. I did it just fine at level 44.

What I do suggest is summoning Tinkerbell as soon as possible for the bosses and the waves of enemies.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
WTF Square Enix No Save point after Chernabog!!!! I died on 3rd Wave and now I have to fight him all over again. For KH 3 SE better make your party members useful. Donald and Goofy keep getting KO'd cause there freaking stupid. I'm so pissed off at the No Point after Chernabog....they coulda at least let you save.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There is a save point after the enemies.

Don't worry, I was worried too when I realised I had to do all those enemies without the safety of a save. All you can do is retry, summon tinkerbell, dodge and attack.

wii.red24

You don't need to be above level 60. I did it just fine at level 44.

What I do suggest is summoning Tinkerbell as soon as possible for the bosses and the waves of enemies.

I was was level 55 when i finally made it to chernabog and i still had trouble that's why i recommended level 60 or above but that varies from person to person depending on various skillsets

WTF Square Enix No Save point after Chernabog!!!! I died on 3rd Wave and now I have to fight him all over again. For KH 3 SE better make your party members useful. Donald and Goofy keep getting KO'd cause there freaking stupid. I'm so pissed off at the No Point after Chernabog....they coulda at least let you save.

Yeah it sucks that you cant save but just keep at it bro you'll do it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was was level 55 when i finally made it to chernabog and i still had trouble that's why i recommended level 60 or above but that varies from person to person depending on various skillsets
However he doesn't have time to get to level 60. He doesn't even have time to get to level 50.

Also, darkangelus, what did you choose and give up at the start? The sword, shield and staff?
And when talking to Tidus, Selphie and Wakka, what did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back