• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is excited for KH HD 1.5 ReMIX!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
My imported copy should arrive soon. I don't understand Japanese but I've played the games on PS2 that I remember everything. I'm also getting the English version this fall. My import is to tide me over till US gets there copy. I just couldn't wait I needed my KH Fix.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I only have enough money to get my NA copy, but you'd better believe I'd import if it wasn't announced for us! I've been hyping myself up day by day, I used to spend my childhood on youtube watching playthroughs of Final Mix and wishing it would one day be announced!

I just really hope in 2.5, the trophy stacking won't be an issue, and I'm hoping against hopes they decide to add DDD scenes to it as well, just so that we can have the entire story on one console (well, entire story thus far)

Sugar-Serpent

I bought a 23" HDMI monitor for my laptop the other day; and apparently one can connect videogame consoles to the monitor. If I can connect a PS3, KH HD 1.5 ReMIX is as good as mine.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well of course, if it uses hdmi, you can connect a game console to it.

meanwhile, I'll be playing on my 47" tv!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not gonna sleep at all when i get it lmao!!! sora!!! riku!!! donald!!! goofy!!! kairi!!!! i missed all you guys!!!! can't wait! the updates look tight too!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not gonna sleep at all when i get it lmao!!! sora!!! riku!!! donald!!! goofy!!! kairi!!!! i missed all you guys!!!! can't wait! the updates look tight too!!!!

tumblr_inline_mlkdtbPyaD1qz4rgp.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The Asian Version is cheaper but I paid $100 for my Japanese Copy. Don't order off eBay cause alot of people from overseas are scamming US buyers. Go with Amazon for whoever is Importing.
She used Playasia. They had a sale on KHHD plus they are somewhat of a trustworthy site.

Max

Staff member
Awards
So by fall, when exactly is everybody guesstimating we might see this? I usually think of fall as starting end of august /beginning of september (thats just me), but I assume we'll be look at a late september/october release

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So by fall, when exactly is everybody guesstimating we might see this? I usually think of fall as starting end of august /beginning of september (thats just me), but I assume we'll be look at a late september/october release

I think October would be too late...the PS4 is coming out in the holiday months so anything later than September would be a sale killer since most people will probably begin to slow their purchases of PS3 systems and PS3 titles. :x

So I'm hoping September. September is the anniversary month for Kingdom Hearts so maybe they will try and get it out by then?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
According to Square Enix, September is still summer (going by Birth by Sleeps release), so I'm seeing a late October/November release.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I think October would be too late...the PS4 is coming out in the holiday months so anything later than September would be a sale killer since most people will probably begin to slow their purchases of PS3 systems and PS3 titles. :x

So I'm hoping September. September is the anniversary month for Kingdom Hearts so maybe they will try and get it out by then?
That certainly would seem fitting to release it during the anniversary month, and September seems reasonable to me.

According to Square Enix, September is still summer (going by Birth by Sleeps release), so I'm seeing a late October/November release.

And October... I could deal with that, I don't want to wait that long, but meh. November would be too long though I think. I would consider that winter pretty much, but I'm not sure what Square Enix thinks of November being winter if they think September is Summer

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And October... I could deal with that, I don't want to wait that long, but meh. November would be too long though I think. I would consider that winter pretty much, but I'm not sure what Square Enix thinks of November being winter if they think September is Summer
They wouldn't think November is winter lol.
The astronomical fall (Northern Hemisphere) 2013 begins on Sunday, September 22 and ends on Friday, December 20.

So they have until December 20th to deliver it.

wii.red24

My imported copy should arrive soon. I don't understand Japanese but I've played the games on PS2 that I remember everything. I'm also getting the English version this fall. My import is to tide me over till US gets there copy. I just couldn't wait I needed my KH Fix.

See i thought about importing it, however it would be rather pointless at least for me because i already own KH1FM and ReCom plus i've already played days. Regardless i'll still get it when it releases in North America this fall I'm just not a fan of paying $80.00 for games that i already own and are already dubbed in english.

They wouldn't think November is winter lol.
The astronomical fall (Northern Hemisphere) 2013 begins on Sunday, September 22 and ends on Friday, December 20.

So they have until December 20th to deliver it.

Strong the force is with the month of October

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Not just se. Officially, spring ends in late June, and summer ends around the same time in sept. it's a legal issue at this point, revolving around a scientific study.

edit: read you're other post so you can disregard this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back