• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will you start with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where will you start with 2.5?

• KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX + HD

Votes: 71 62.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX HD

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • KINGDOM HEARTS coded HD

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is clearly the hardest question I've ever asked myself.

This is also where I'd include an explanation if the 50k threads we're sorting through didn't give me a massive migraine.

Discuss.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Coded. 8D

Then I'd probably do Kingdom Hearts II. Since BBS will require quite a few playthroughs I might leave that till last.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'm going to start with KH2FM, seeing as... 1: It's been ages since I played KH2 --- 2: I've never played the FM --- and 3: I want to go "in order" lol.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i've got three big screen tvs, so i cant wait to play kh2 first while i have spotify playing from the computer that is linked via hdmi cable to one of my big screens while re-runs of tosh.0 play on the other big screen. but i'll mostly be focusing on kh2. ive wanted to replay it since i was 10.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Easy Aqu- er I mean BBSFM. I've already played kh2fm so I'm more excited for bbs in HD~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I will start with KH2FM, unless there is online multiplayer in BBSFM's Mirage Arena. Then I'll dive right into BBS so we can get tournaments going.

But I really want to play KH2FM because of all of the added content and it's been awhile since I've replayed it.

Light

faster than
Awards
I will probably start with KH2FM, then BBSFM, before finally re: coded.

I might play Terra's storyline first though. Just for ol' time's sake :3 Of course, I would then do all of KH2FM, then Ven, Aqua, and Terra one last time before, finally, ending up with re: coded.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Probably the "recommended" order of KH2FM, BbSFM, and Coded. It technically doesn't matter to me since I already know all the happenings but that's the smoothest way to get through them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm surprised more people aren't doing Coded first. If it's anything like Days, 6 easy trophies in less than 30 minutes.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Gonna do KH2 first, then watch Coded and finish with BBS. I'm trying to keep it as close to in chronological order as possible but BBS being in 2.5 really screws that, lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm surprised more people aren't doing Coded first. If it's anything like Days, 6 easy trophies in less than 30 minutes.

That's six free trophies you can get anytime, though. I'd rather dive right into the games unless they animate all of those perfect Sora-Riku scenes throughout the game. I'll probably kick it with my guilty pleasure title of the series if I'm in dire need of the data bros and not feeling up to playing.

Foofighter V2

Im gonna start with Kingdom Hearts 2 FM. Ive never played the final mix version and I wanna give that game as much play time as i can since im pretty sure most of my time will be spent playing Mirage Arena online in BBS

Kevin Perez

KHIIFM+ and then BBSFM. Watching Coded is the least of my priorities, sadly. Still how awesome is KHIIFM+ and BBSFM. KHII deserves as much worship and praise, which it will now that we have the FM coming soon! Don't worry, Aqua, my gurl, you'll enjoy a return to the spotlight in glorious HD! It's just a matter of time! You wait and see, Aqua! 90% of the BBS's awesomeness is because of her, random fact you guys should know!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm trying to go as chronologically as possible, so probably bbs first

State

Awards
With KINGDOM HEARTS ReMix 2.5, I will start with KINGDOM HEARTS II FM (even though I'll be ECSTATIC to play KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FM). X:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Definately BBS. I don't know, I just think it will give both KH2 and Coded a really interesting and fresh point of view.

Imagine being completely oblivious about those games and you've defeated No Heart in BBS. Then you arrive at the end of KH and see that form of Xemnas. I'd shit bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back