• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What scenes do you imagine they will remake for Re:coded HD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As we all know coded/Re:coded is considered the black sheep of the Kingdom Hearts series, not having too much importance to the overall story besides a few plot points I love the game and think it has quit a bit of importance but that is definitely a subjective view, but what do you imagine they would make into cutscenes?

I honestly hope they don't follow with Days' example and actually make some scenes that take place in Disney worlds into cutscenes. Just adding descriptions between scenes will really kill the narrative and considering the lack of interest most people have in coded, it wouldn't help keep the audience engaged.

If anything, this time around they should make it into an actual movie with some flow rather than the disjointed cutscene design they went with in Days.

What do you guys think?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Any scene where Data Riku is using computer lingo because idk I find that really interesting xD

BUT ESPECIALLY

The exchange between them at the start of Olympus:

Riku: How's it looking, Sora?

Sora: Is that... Riku, is that you? So far, things have been pretty quiet.

Riku: Well, don't expect them to stay that way. One of the bugs interfering with the link is in Olympus Coliseum--I'm sure of it. And you know where it'll be hiding. Find the Keyhole. If my findings are right, that'll take you to the world's core. Get rid of whatever's harming the core and the rest of the bugs will be purged with it.

Sora: Yep, that's what me and Mickey figured, too. Okay, be back before you can say "bug spray."

Riku: Bug spray. Hang on, Sora. Did you know you have access privileges to worlds you've already debugged?

Sora: You mean I can go back and visit?

Riku: Basically, yes. Technically, no. You'd be accessing an emulated version of the world's data. The emulator gives you some degree of control over the data. For example, you could start the whole experience over from scratch.

Sora: Uh, Riku. Why would I want to do that?

Riku: I know, why fight the same enemies again? But what if I told you you might find some new adversaries? You did a good job repairing the worlds, but there may still be bugs lurking in the system sectors.

Sora: Okay. Maybe I'll go take a look.

THESE GUYS GET US

Gram

Banned
Awards
Due to the shortness of coded I'd actually like them to add disney worlds as well kinda more along a constant movie rather than theater mode and please, PLEASE, add some sort of fight scenes!

Though how much effort they would put into does worry me a bit due to how many view it...know how you feel loved the dialogue between sora and riku and the gameplay changing world to world. Actually made going through all those worlds a 100th time enjoyable

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm sure I'll think of more scenes later, but one scene they could definitely expand upon is the one in the ending when Data-Naminé shows both Data-Sora and Mickey the dangerous memories.

Instead of still images of the tormented characters, they could actually use painful scenes from the other games to underline the severity of the memories like i.e. Terra watching Eraqus disappear and such.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I want all of Hollow Bastion part 2 to be voiced ;~;

And I would like to see how they would do the System sectors.

They can't really do what Days did, seeing as Days was a more of a linear narrative through the whole system of "day 1, day 2" etc so I hope that everything will be made into cutscenes.

Can't really see it exceeding past 2 hours though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It'd be interesting if they did a few variations of the Castle Oblivion floors, since you could achieve different outcomes.

GpJsLBP.jpg

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I really liked the interactions between Sora and Alice in Re:coded, especially because it was something we really didn't get in KH1 so I'm hoping to see that remade for 2.5.

Oh, and every scene that has Namine. Every scene!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Instead of still images of the tormented characters, they could actually use painful scenes from the other games to underline the severity of the memories like i.e. Terra watching Eraqus disappear and such.
I want this so badly.

It'd be interesting if they did a few variations of the Castle Oblivion floors, since you could achieve different outcomes.
That would be interesting. Maybe it changes every time you view it, and one trophy is "View every possible outcome for Castle Oblivion"

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • the scene with kh1 riku reaching for the moon
  • evil shadow!darkside scenes are voiced
  • all of the namine scenes
  • the "movie" to open with a brand new fully cinematic scene with new orchestrated/spacey music playing throughout, ending with the logo
  • every important scene has a wayfinder/paopu fruit hidden in each frame
  • other extra scenes filling in important information that was left out

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • the scene with kh1 riku reaching for the moon
  • evil shadow!darkside scenes are voiced
  • all of the namine scenes
  • the "movie" to open with a brand new fully cinematic scene with new orchestrated/spacey music playing throughout, ending with the logo
  • every important scene has a wayfinder/paopu fruit hidden in each frame
  • other extra scenes filling in important information that was left out

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Oh yes, that was nice in Coded but I imagine they can make it look even more beautiful in the HD collection.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That would be interesting. Maybe it changes every time you view it, and one trophy is "View every possible outcome for Castle Oblivion"

Chaser, I expect a thread about trophies in 2.5 whenever you come back online.

It would be really nice to get a new opening instead of a compilation of past scenes. Or at least incorporate the data effects differently rather than having them spiral out from the center.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I want to see Maleficent and Pete get rocked by Darkside lol xD Besides that, I'd also love to see them animate the dialogue between Riku and Sora during Hollow Bastion Pt 2 when they are in the main data lobby because I loved that room in the game ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
^ Ooooo, yes. There was some excellent dialogue exchanged there~

I have no doubt that they won't remake this scene, but the scene before the Data Roxas battle will be intense, when he's screaming about showing Sora what real hurt feels like.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh my god.
Sora, Donald and Goofy interaction in Hollow Bastion :O

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I think itll really just be the fmvs, since the rest is mostly filler compared to the remade scenes in days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back