• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm confused on Days Cutscenes Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I pressed PLAY and selected 1 option (whatever that means). How come the cutscenes aren't playing in order from 1-358? How do I read All of the Journals if there all cutscenes. I'm very confused in these 6 Trophies. Do I have to do anything special to get these 6 Trophies or can I just sit back and watch the 3 hour movie? Thx.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I pressed PLAY and selected 1 option (whatever that means). How come the cutscenes aren't playing in order from 1-358?
Are you referring to how the game starts on day 255, or did you maybe open chapter select and chose a different day?

How do I read All of the Journals if there all cutscenes.
They unlock after you watch certain scenes and you can view them from the main menu.

I'm very confused in these 6 Trophies. Do I have to do anything special to get these 6 Trophies or can I just sit back and watch the 3 hour movie? Thx.
For 3 of them, you just need to watch the cutscenes. For the other 3 you need to read Roxas' journal, the secret reports, and then when you've unlocked all the rest of them the final trophy will unlock.

You can view the trophies and what you need to do to unlock them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back