• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Beta Invites + Official Website Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Battle Points. You get five and they limit how often you can attack in a campaign. They retore themselves after 45 minutes or so. You get a "first time attack" for free then any time you want to attack after requires using up your BP. You get three choices on how to spend your BP. You can use one and do a regular attack, use 2 and have x2 the attack power, or 3 and and do x4 the attack power.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Battle Points. You get five and they limit how often you can attack in a campaign. They retore themselves after 45 minutes or so. You get a "first time attack" for free then any time you want to attack after requires using up your BP. You get three choices on how to spend your BP. You can use one and do a regular attack, use 2 and have x2 the attack power, or 3 and and do x4 the attack power.

And a campaign is like when you face off against Darkside, right? Is that why you can't have the same person fighting Darkside over and over and in 45 minutes slowly defeating Darkside single-handedly?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And a campaign is like when you face off against Darkside, right? Is that why you can't have the same person fighting Darkside over and over and in 45 minutes slowly defeating Darkside single-handedly?

Well, not exactly. If you have BP restoring items (i have a ton of them) you can just use them to keep attacking. You might not beat it, but you can definitely attack it a lot of you have BP restore to spare.

sullenclown

Awards

there are times when Darkside's HP is very low. and with the good cards you can actually defeat Darkside single-handedly. XD

EDIT: If you notice while in combat, there are times when you get a critical strike from a card. The reason is that despite the Random Number Generator choosing your cards for you, if the first card is a physical attack, second card a magical attack or the third attack being a speed attack then you get a guaranteed critical strike so it pays to have all three kinds of cards in your deck :)

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm almost certain it will. It seems like a waste to let all of these people play and not let them keep their progress and items.
I don't know. I've seen a lot of beta's where they don't give back the saved data, however they send an url to your email to get a special item when the fill game launches.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And thus the beta is coming to an end. Hope everyone had a great time playing!

kupo1121

Awards
there are times when Darkside's HP is very low. and with the good cards you can actually defeat Darkside single-handedly. XD

Is his health low because other's have been attacking him? And what level are you sullenclown, you seem like you are taking down everything o_O

I don't know. I've seen a lot of beta's where they don't give back the saved data, however they send an url to your email to get a special item when the fill game launches.

Personally, I'd value an in-game item over saved data because you can easily get to that point again, but a special item generally is exclusive to you for a while (until down the road they release it as paid DLC or something).

extended until 21:00! :D

hooray!!! :D

If anyone can record another segment, I'd love to see more that there is to the game. If you can't that's fine, an hour is enough, but if possible, it can't hurt haha xD

sullenclown

Awards
Is his health low because other's have been attacking him? And what level are you sullenclown, you seem like you are taking down everything o_O

Personally, I'd value an in-game item over saved data because you can easily get to that point again, but a special item generally is exclusive to you for a while (until down the road they release it as paid DLC or something).

If anyone can record another segment, I'd love to see more that there is to the game. If you can't that's fine, an hour is enough, but if possible, it can't hurt haha xD

level 13 with SR and R cards. XD

i don't know if you noticed but there are times when Darkside goes back to level 1. that's the time his health is easily depleted

kupo1121

Awards
level 13 with SR and R cards. XD

i don't know if you noticed but there are times when Darkside goes back to level 1. that's the time his health is easily depleted

Ahhhhh, I didn't notice that haha xD Also, in terms of damage, how much more damage does an SR or R card do compared to a C card? I'm just curious how VITAL they are in terms of really doing damage :)

P.S. There hasn't been a confirmation when the actual game opens right? Because I plan on going ASAP! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back