• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With the recent announcement of KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- in western territories, the time has come for promotion to begin, and what better way to start it off than with a trailer? Originally featured at PAX East 2013 in Boston, Massachusetts, this trailer may seem familiar to those of you who've followed along since the title was originally announced at last year's Tokyo Game Show!

This North American launch trailer is exactly the same as the Jump Festa 2013 trailer, albeit with English text and voice acting. Gameplay remains in Japanese, though of course the game itself will be entirely in English.

Subtitles are available as Closed Captions.

Source: DisneyVideoGames

hiimkris

NICE! sounds like they kept the same audio of young Haley for KH 1 Sora. Was worried they would get someone else to try and imitate the voice since they said they were re recording everything.

axel95

Awards
[video=youtube;6lutNECOZFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lutNECOZFw[/video]
I seriously feel like the guy in this video right now!

blank points

Awards
Well, wasn't this a pleasant surprise? Good to actually hear they are using the original voices for KH1 FM. Only thing that gets me is the Xion's inconsistent voice. I mean, first Alyson, then Hayden in DDD, and now Alyson again? Make up your mind, SE. Does not matter though, they both did a good job.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xion had only one freaking line in DDD, so it shouldn't be that much of a bother. Also in comparison to, say, Ansem the Wise who changes his voice actor even more often due to Sir Christopher Lee not always being available.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This looks great, and did anyone else notice that the Phantom secret boss got a make over?

JuarezX

Ive replayed the japanese version of this trailer so many times in the past few months that now the english voices all sound foreign to me... guess i'll just brake the replay button on this one too :biggrin:

blank points

Awards
Xion had only one freaking line in DDD, so it shouldn't be that much of a bother. Also in comparison to, say, Ansem the Wise who changes his voice actor even more often due to Sir Christopher Lee not always being available.

Lol I didn't say it was. I mean, at this point in time, it's safe to assume Lee won't be back again, so I just think it's odd that they managed to get Hayden for only one line in DDD, and not this game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh gawd the nostalgia! ;A;
Actually happy to see Stoner playing xion again.

SeekerofLight

Lol I didn't say it was. I mean, at this point in time, it's safe to assume Lee won't be back again, so I just think it's odd that they managed to get Hayden for only one line in DDD, and not this game.

It was probably a contract thing for DDD. My guess would be Hayden's contract for the KH series says basically they have to hire her for a project every x number of years or she gets out of the contract, so it may have been a quick hire to make sure they still had her under contract when Kairi has a big role coming up in the future.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
This trailer has made me so happy~ OH THE NOSTALGIA. C:

I always thought that PAX was more aimed at mainstream games...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wonder how Alyson is going to do the Xion scream this time.

JESSE YOU'RE SO GOOD AT VA WORK NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back