• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienator11

I cannot wait for the remake to come out in the US... I want to hear the epic battle music on the Castle Oblivion (13th I think) floor in chain of memories (Forgotten Challenge is the name) this time with probably Dolby 5.1 surround sound if that's also included.

Sorarocks93

Awards
I cannot wait for the remake to come out in the US... I want to hear the epic battle music on the Castle Oblivion (13th I think) floor in chain of memories (Forgotten Challenge is the name) this time with probably Dolby 5.1 surround sound if that's also included.

Don't forget "Lord of the Castle".

Also "Castle Oblivion is a such an accurate depiction of the castle and if you've played BBS then it makes you wonder how could Aqua, who is such a light hearted person, kinda like a Princess of Light, make such a deadly castle.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Don't forget "Lord of the Castle".

Also "Castle Oblivion is a such an accurate depiction of the castle and if you've played BBS then it makes you wonder how could Aqua, who is such a light hearted person, kinda like a Princess of Light, make such a deadly castle.
Castle Oblivion is the Land of Departure's safety mechanism; she just unlocked it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Actually you can choose uncompressed 5.1 PCM audio too. So this should be a real treat :D

Sorarocks93

Awards
Castle Oblivion is the Land of Departure's safety mechanism; she just unlocked it.

But I thought that she was the one who recreated the structure so she was the only one who knew the way. And that she actually sealed the world itself in order to protect it form MX's darkness.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
But I thought that she was the one who recreated the structure so she was the only one who knew the way. And that she actually sealed the world itself in order to protect it form MX's darkness.
It's really Eraqus' Keyblade that has the power to change LoD. Eraqus tells Aqua to take his Keyblade and lock away LoD; he states that the Keyblade bearers before them were the ones who devised this method.

She's the only one who knows the way to Ven because she's now the only one who can turn CO back to LoD with Eraqus' Keyblade.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I actually listened to some of the music for KH 1.5 final mix. And I don't know why but I like the original music better than the new ones. Maybe because I played kh1 so many times and have the soundtrack of KH1 that i would have said to just keep the music.

Awards
Man, all in one day? Really appreciate the work they put into the soundtrack, and from what I've heard so far, it's pretty amazing. Even old tracks which I found to be obnoxious (looking at you Monstro and Wonderland) have been tweaked enough for me to find them enjoyable. Hope they release the soundtrack!

KH2 desperately needs this, can't wait to hear those tracks remastered.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
She's the only one who knows the way to Ven because she's now the only one who can turn CO back to LoD with Eraqus' Keyblade.

Well, what if by some act of nature, Eraqus came back haha?

On the topic of this thread, I don't know how much money I would have paid to sit all the way in the bleachers for the whole day listening to 30 minutes of nonstop KH music O______O Can't wait another 15 years for the honorary "Kingdom Hearts 25th Anniversary Concert" that tours around Japan.

P.S. Shimomoura hinting at 2.5 and constantly laughing? Are you sure it wasn't Nomura in a wig? jk

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
There were more. Not that I can actually tell you which ones...but I can think of Dearly Beloved, the ending credits, and a lot of others. The quality might have been lowered due to compression on the PSP so that is a factor to take in.
Right, forgot the end credits, but I didn't hear much in the way of it being low quality. My ears liked it.

but my ears are impatient to hear HD 1.5, even though I am not.

Last edited:

Silent hero_

Awards
"we had to finish recording in one day and that was that. We had to be out of the hall by 9:30pm, but by the time it was 7:30pm we hadn't even finished recording half..."

Seriously?! One freaking day?? That's amazing.. I'm really glad they pulled it off, finishing every single track!

Also, this makes me really happy too:

"TaQ: The moment when the musicians became one entity to finish the last few... I don't think I'll forget it as long as I live.
Shimomura: Every minute was precious, to the point where nobody even went to the toilet.
TaQ: When we finished, I was so overcome with emotion that I started applauding."

Lvng

Goldpanner, you are seriously amazing for translating this. You did a great job. Thanks so much!

Kevin Perez

I too have been watching Cyberman65's videos too and it's ****** awesome! The qualityis absolutely gorgeous and you know what, **** the complaints about not keeping the original soundtrack! Everything is a lot more clearer, cleaner, and awesomer than before and the music is 1000000x better than it was for the standard PS2, Hikari sounds so sad and beautiful at the same time. It has a more emotional impact than it did before.

Raise your hand if you plan to buy a possible, potential Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix OST Remastered!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Raise your hand if you plan to buy a possible, potential KH OST Remastered!

You wouldn't have to ask me twice. I'm really hoping they release it as a Orchestra album and release it in all territories (forever crying over the lack of the KH3D OST in North America) because the HD remaster music is beyond worth it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I was thinking about an OST and if they don't at least release it in some form, I'll be very disappointed. I mean, the tracks are different enough in my opinion to justify them being completely different. Like how Dearly Beloved in changed in each game. Even if they don't think they have ENOUGH to make a full OST, after 2.5HD they will have enough ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back