• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir_23

Awards
Porting a PSP game to the PS3 and porting a 3DS game that made a lot of use of the 3DS controls to the PS3 is different.
Perhaps, but if it's in the collection, Square Enix will have been working on it for a while. I also don't think the control differences is AS big of an obstacle as people are making out.

Lastly, I'm just trying to be positive :/

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Perhaps, but if it's in the collection, Square Enix will have been working on it for a while. I also don't think the control differences is AS big of an obstacle as people are making out.

Lastly, I'm just trying to be positive :/
It's the fact they would have to rework the battle system which would take time.

I don't doubt that DDD will find its way to the PS3 in time, it's just not going to be doing that with 2.5

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Porting a PSP game to the PS3 and porting a 3DS game that made a lot of use of the 3DS controls to the PS3 is different.

Correct.
And after skimming through the thread again I can only re-state that I don't think that anyone would want to totally exclude DDD, but several people think that one shouldn't insist so much on that title being included as a playable game.

When it comes to importance of actual playability, need for remastering and scope of importance Birth by Sleep is more important than DDD, also since it has a Final Mix like KH 1 and 2 which also identifies it as a main title.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
KH3D Hints 1.5 when released in Japan in March.
1.5 Releases in Japan the following March.

KH1.5 hints 2.5 in March.
Will probably be released the following March in Japan.

At least that's what I think. They probably are gonna announce it at TGS.

Awards
I don't mean to be rude, but there's no point in arguing about if DDD should or shouldn't be included in any way, shape, or form in this collection, because it's clearly not happening. So deal with it. We JUST found out that they're releasing KH2, BBS, and coded as a new collection literally a DAY ago and people are already complaining about DDD. Why don't we just discuss the actual topic at hand instead of something non existant?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
They should just put up a synopsis of 3D in KH3 to cover any important information. Or they could briefly go over what happens in a similar fashion to KH1 in KH2.

I would probably opt for the latter since most of the important info is at the end.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
KH3 will probably be set up in a way so that you can play it without having to beat DDD. Like KH2 with CoM. I'm sure some people played KH2 before CoM, and still got it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
KH3 will probably be set up in a way so that you can play it without having to beat DDD. Like KH2 with CoM. I'm sure some people played KH2 before CoM, and still got it.
KH2 was actually pretty confusing without knowledge of CoM. I spent hours wondering who the hell Roxas, Namine and Axel were as well as wondering where Sora was.

Xblade13

Awards
KH2 was actually pretty confusing without knowledge of CoM. I spent hours wondering who the hell Roxas, Namine and Axel were as well as wondering where Sora was.
Oh. :( Nevermind. Sorry I brought it up... It's been a long time since I've played KH2.

Xblade13

Awards
That stinks. I guess I was lucky. I played the games in the order they're rereleasing them. 1, CoM, Days, 2, BBS, R:c. So I've never really been too lost. :(

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That stinks. I guess I was lucky. I played the games in the order they're rereleasing them. 1, CoM, Days, 2, BBS, R:c. So I've never really been too lost. :(
I didn't know CoM existed when I bought KH2. But ever since then I've bought every game at release and have kept up with the series!

This is why I'm very sympathetic to how people will be lost without DDD when KH3 comes out.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
You should take it easy, Tao-Chan, lol.. Blades here was just trying to help out, right, Blades? :)

I'm extremely looking forward to 2.5 already, lol. I can finally get to see the Chamber of Repose among other things. :D

Roxie1563

Awards
I told him not to be sorry!

Yes, you did, lol. But that was little mean of you, Tao-chan.. :p

You never played the final mix, correct? I don't either.. but now. Now we will experince the full power of the final mix!! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, you did, lol. But that was little mean of you, Tao-chan.. :p

That's not really mean at all xD He was upset that he made a mistake and Taochan told him there's no reason to be. She's kindly easing his worries~

You never played the final mix, correct? I don't either.. but now. Now we will experince the full power of the final mix!! :D

Would be interesting to see what trophies they'll come up with for 2.5 then ;D

Roxie1563

Awards
That's not really mean at all xD He was upset that he made a mistake and Taochan told him there's no reason to be. She's kindly easing his worries~

xD sure, Sign.. sure. xP

I can think of a few off the top of my head, but I'll leave those to the pros. ;D

You know, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is about the introduction to the story and the characters while 2.5 is about learning about the past and how to help revive the people that are in torment. That's how I see it, though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I bet while there will be another bronze one for Sephiroth again, there will also be one or several concerning the Absent Silhouettes in the worlds and for the Data Battles in the Garden of Assemblage, probably silver ones while beating the Lingering Sentiment and the Mushroom XIII earns you a gold one each.

AanZku

I think, this is great! If so, new and old players could finally get through of that "every game is for a different console" -problem. I still wish though, that they would finish Xehanort saga already :,D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back