• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What else do you think they could've done to improve KH for the collection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Hollow Bastion indeed was hard to navigate the first time. Especially because I was a child and I'm certain other children had the same problem.
Now it's easier since I've played the game so much.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
For KH1: Option to choose between old voices and new voices. Like having a full game with no bubble scenes and the KH2 Sora voice, with the other being original voices and bubble scenes. I wouldn't mind playing the game without bubble scenes because there were a lot of them in the first game, most of them used only because they didn't have voice actors(i.e. Cheshire Cat). It would also make for good replay value.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For Kingdom Hearts 1; a reworked journal so it's like KH 2 where they make you open it to view the new things.
You can view pictures of your adventures, puzzle pieces etc.

axel95

Awards
Like most of the previous posters said, a theater mode for Re:CoM and KH1FM would be nice. And no fish face. And that this was KH1.5 squared (KH3)!!!!

-Roxas-XIII-

Kingdom Hearts FM had a skip scene feature. Which, honestly people, IS THE THING I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE diddlyING MOST! THAT THE GODS ABOVE! A NEW DAY HAS COME!

*pant* *pant*

Ok...I've calmed down now.

The skip scene feature in KHFM is nothing like the skip scene feature that we're all used to in every other KH game. It only lets you skip the scene if you have already viewed it in that particular save file. This means that you still cannot skip scenes the first time you get to them. you only can if you die against a boss and try the fight again immediately. Also, even if it is your second time watching a scene, you cant pause and skip the scene mid way through. It asks you if you want to skip at the very beginning of the scene and if you say no, you must watch the whole thing.
Hopefully, they rework the skip feature to be like it is in all other titles.

Like most of the previous posters said, a theater mode for Re:CoM and KH1FM would be nice. And no fish face. And that this was KH1.5 squared (KH3)!!!!

1.5^2 = 2.25
Just sayn'....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Edit: wait, you're right, it was the original one that did the maths wrong.

Anyways, yeah if the skip function is like that, they should fix it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The skip scene feature in KHFM is nothing like the skip scene feature that we're all used to in every other KH game. It only lets you skip the scene if you have already viewed it in that particular save file. This means that you still cannot skip scenes the first time you get to them. you only can if you die against a boss and try the fight again immediately. Also, even if it is your second time watching a scene, you cant pause and skip the scene mid way through. It asks you if you want to skip at the very beginning of the scene and if you say no, you must watch the whole thing.
Hopefully, they rework the skip feature to be like it is in all other titles.

In BBS and 3D, when you die you have the Retry, Continue, and Quit options when fighting a boss. Pressing Retry automatically skips the cutscene and puts you back at the boss and Continue puts you back in the world before you are fighting the boss. While I do want the Skip Cutscene function to work like the current games, I'd like to have all those options the new games have when you die. That way you don't even need to skip the cutscene, you can just keep retrying to fight the boss.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm Sora's Keyblade swiftly changes depending which Keyblade card Sora uses in ReCoM.

Voltron

Silver Member
Adding a Deep Jungle floor in re:Chain of Memories even though that would be pointless and time consuming....but I can wish can't I?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Costume changes
allow sora to wear his 3d clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back