• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1.5 Leak Hype

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
GET HYPED KIDS, CAN'T BE LONG UNTIL A LEAK!

We can use this thread to GET HYPE and discuss a possible japanese gameplay leak.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What if there isn't a leak? What will we do then?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But if we don't hype, will we have any expectations? And if it's like one day before and we don't hype because there is no leak, and then it leaks, do we hype or what?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But if we don't hype, will we have any expectations? And if it's like one day before and we don't hype because there is no leak, and then it leaks, do we hype or what?

We hype because we want to hype. Not because there may or may not be a leak. THERE.

So let the hype train chug on out!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay will do!

If it does leak, dear god I want to see those graphics. If they're anything like the screenshots, it's going to be an absolutely beautiful game <3

Voltron

Silver Member

If you hype, you could crash if it turns out to not be that level of hypness.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Exactly so to hype for a leak when that leak might now happen can be drastic but at the same time if you don't hype and it does leak you'll be left with the feeling of emptiness.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah not hyping makes it all feel underwhelming. Oh man, hunting for livestreams for this game if it leaks will be hell. I wonder if the "Square ninjas" will be taking them down like they usually do...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah not hyping makes it all feel underwhelming. Oh man, hunting for livestreams for this game if it leaks will be hell. I wonder if the "Square ninjas" will be taking them down like they usually do...
Oh god and it comes out thursday as well. So most won't play until they get home. Which is at what time? 4pm like Australia?
Oh god, then we learn if they have to install anything before playing the game.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
March 13th 2013, no leak. It's 8:30

LaunchpadMcQuack uploaded a new video: launchpad_jumps_off_building_hilarious_death.wmv

no but really I wanna see that camera and I gotta see those GRAPHICS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We'll make a thread for everyone to post/link any videos or screenshots that surface.

Spoiler tagged in case people want to be pleasantly surprised when they get their games in the Fall :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh god and it comes out thursday as well. So most won't play until they get home. Which is at what time? 4pm like Australia?
Oh god, then we learn if they have to install anything before playing the game.

10.9MB is required to play the game. So yeah there will be an install before the game starts.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

for some people over hypeing makes the game better even if it's not that good. the hype for every release has made me not realize my dislike about kh games ever since Days. i think it was only last month when i started to dislike 3D.

so we all got to hype awaaaaaay.

Spoiler tagged in case people want to be pleasantly surprised when they get their games in the Fall :3

this is good

my plan is to adore every bit of the beauty that FM and Re:CoM will be but stay away from the Days cutscenes until I can actual watch them this Fall with the NA release.

will love seeing all the impressions though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
10.9MB is required to play the game. So yeah there will be an install before the game starts.
You know I can't remember much about what happens. Whats next, the final mix edition of KH 1 is included, as well as Re:CoM?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know I can't remember much about what happens. Whats next, the final mix edition of KH 1 is included, as well as Re:CoM?

No, love where did you hear that?

for some people over hypeing makes the game better even if it's not that good. the hype for every release has made me not realize my dislike about kh games ever since Days. i think it was only last month when i started to dislike 3D.

so we all got to hype awaaaaaay.

HYPE. I've forgotten how to hype! OH No. BUT IMAGINE NAMING THE RAFT IN HD. Oh and replaying the Dive into Heart again and all of Destiny Islands oh my god fighting Darkside in HD is going to be glorious and the stained glass panels that were so lovingly worked on but had to be compressed because they were too big and gorgeous xD

Master Spockanort, you must be more careful! You know saying those words are taboo!

*spirited away*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just seeing you guys get HYPE makes me get HYPE

SO MUCH HYPE
Where it began,
I can't begin to knowin'
But then I know it's growing strong
Was in the spring
And spring became the summer