• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Unless Square's doing what they did with BBS, in that the final product looks fairly inferior to the pics spread across the media before its release D:

I doubt it, though.

Except people who played the demo of the game at JF2013 said it was stunning and one of SE's most polished HD games...so.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
To top it off, the DS and GBA cartridges of Days and CoM are tackily glued onto the disc.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Not to mention the revamped kh1 gameplay. I think that's what I'm looking forward most (together with being able to play Re:CoM that is) 8D.
yesyesyes

I'm really excited about this actually.

Unless Square's doing what they did with BBS, in that the final product looks fairly inferior to the pics spread across the media before its release D:

I doubt it, though.
but ps3??????

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Look at all the beautiful art pieces in glorious HD. ;__; Thank you Sign!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks sign. Still dont get why donald is in that pose. Has he ever lifted a weight in his life? Or why goofy is as stiff as a board
Donald's pose is perfect. Goofy has no joints in his legs according to Nomura though.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
They both look so jarring and awkward though. Couldnt nomura have given them poses similar to the ones on the kh fm box?
What would be the point in doing a new cover if he was just going to copy the poses?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is my way of making up for sleeping through all your messages today!

The new KHHD NA site looks really spiffy. I kinda miss just us having a portal site for the series though, especially since I adored the original design.

Hopefully they'll at least add some music or something!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The question is: What's going to be in the secret ending?

There isn't going to be one.

---Can the fans of the series look forward to the usual secret movie...?

Nomura: I really don’t want to lead anyone on or cause false hope, so please let me be clear on this: unfortunately, this time, there is no new secret movie.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For the cool Australians.
Square Enix today announced that KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX will be available later this Spring in Australia, exclusively for PlayStation®3.
For those of you who do not understand seasons in the southern hemosphere, this is the same time as the northern hemisphere's Fall.
So after Japan, nearly every other country gets a simultaneous release

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back