• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Vincent Corazza and Richard Epcar Not Reprising Roles in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I want Ansem to feel like Ansem.

Well, you think Zane has made Ansem who he is, which kinda proofs my statement earlier. It's understandable though. I also liked Zane as Ansem (he was awesome as hell) but he ain't coming back. And Epcar, imo, has been doing great work for us since KH2 (I mean, have you seen the improvement he has made over the years?). I think it's safe to say that he has now mad Ansem who he is.

It's different, sure, but the guy's here to stay, meaning Epcar Ansem is Ansem.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Well, you think Zane has made Ansem who he is, which kinda proofs my statement earlier. It's understandable though. I also liked Zane as Ansem (he was awesome as hell) but he ain't coming back. And Epcar, imo, has been doing great work for us since KH2 (I mean, have you seen the improvement he has made over the years?). I think it's safe to say that he has now mad Ansem who he is.

My whole point to starting that bit about Zane, was just to say I'm glad they are not replacing his voice for 1.5. I know he's not coming back, which in MY opinion is sad, but I've come to accept it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How could you say that his stuff was so little, how could you forget his epic entrance on DI, with the cloak?! Lol
He had those lines on DI, a few lines in Hallow Bastion and then the stuff at the end of the End of the World.
Wasn't much.

Xagzan

Awards
Well, you think Zane has made Ansem who he is, which kinda proofs my statement earlier. It's understandable though. I also liked Zane as Ansem (he was awesome as hell) but he ain't coming back.

I never said I expected otherwise.

And Epcar, imo, has been doing great work for us since KH2 (I mean, have you seen the improvement he has made over the years?).

*points to my post*

I think it's safe to say that he has now mad Ansem who he is.

Even if I were to grant you that, all it would mean then is that I like who Ansem was better than who he is. Even with Epcar here to stay, I just can't ever see myself preferring him to Zane.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Do you see me saying that it wasn't good? No.
All we're saying is that it wasn't much in the first place.

Well even though it wasn't a lot, it was actually more than any other game. I guess if you put the other games that has Ansem with dialogue together It would equal more.

Why are you getting soo nitpicky over a couple of lines in one game? If they replaced Billy Zane's voice with Epcar, it wouldn't ruin the game at all.

In my opinion it would, cuz, as I have already said, I prefer Zane's naturally dark sounding voice over Epcar's forcing voice.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The redubbing of Ansem for the flashbacks at the start of KHII was a bit jarring, because I was so used to those lines being said a certain way, but I think Epcar has been doing a decent job with the new material.

Zexion dies fairly early in 358/2 days, we are more likely to hear from the Luxord/Demyx/Xaldin half of the Organization I'm thinking.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
The redubbing of Ansem for the flashbacks at the start of KHII was a bit jarring, because I was so used to those lines being said a certain way, but I think Epcar has been doing a decent job with the new material.

Zexion dies fairly early in 358/2 days, we are more likely to hear from the Luxord/Demyx/Xaldin half of the Organization I'm thinking.

Maybe or maybe not. Though, it'd be nice to see that scene in that manga where Demyx calls Xigbar an old man and Xiggy goes all out on him or Demyx's line about him being glad that Larxene's out, because he doesn't have to play gopher. Demyx is hilarous, especially as his American English Voice Actor played Kovu as a cub in the Lion King 2: Simba's Pride.

And, I'd like to hear Larxene's voice, even if it's annoying. Are they by any chance going to use those cutscenes where Larxene and Vexen are training Roxas from earlier in the game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And, I'd like to hear Larxene's voice, even if it's annoying. Are they by any chance going to use those cutscenes where Larxene and Vexen are training Roxas from earlier in the game?

That's what everyone's hoping for.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Gee, I hope so. Larxene and Vexen's VAs will hopefully make a comeback. That's if Square Enix can get a hold of them.

I just hope this time, the community doesn't go overboard.

Before BBS was released, there was a period where we suddenly got a bunch of VA confirmations. Naturally everyone got really excited, but so many people spammed Derek Stephen Prince that he sorta blew up. He had every right to do so; it was just sorta frightening, and embarrassing to be associated with the KH fandom that they pushed someone to such extremes.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I just hope this time, the community doesn't go overboard.

Before BBS was released, there was a period where we suddenly got a bunch of VA confirmations. Naturally everyone got really excited, but so many people spammed Derek Stephen Prince that he sorta blew up. He had every right to do so; it was just sorta frightening, and embarrassing to be associated with the KH fandom that they pushed someone to such extremes.

Yeah, let's hope some of the fans just cause the actors to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back